Chapter Two

Win His Heart - HAITUS

((REMEMBER TO VOTE IN THE COMMENTS))

Taemin stared up at the building. It was beautiful. They had just arrived on set and were being attacked by the staff. Taemin had refused to speak to anyone out of anger of them actually getting him on the show. He had also been ignoring Kibum for two days. Kibum was excited about everything.

“Tae, Tae, Tae, do you see this place? Do you see it?” Kibum grinned as he stared up at the mansion. It was huge! He turned back to Taemin, “Come on! Think about it; a nice place to live, free food, a pool, a hot guy. What more could you want?”

The younger boy glanced at Kibum, “1.4 billion won.”

Kibum blinked a few times, “Good point.”

There was a loud noise and everyone turned to two girls, “Alright, I’m Sunny, the PD. This is Sungyo, the writer. Over there is Jinki, he’s the director. He doesn’t want to talk to any of you. We don’t know why,” she said, speaking to 12 contestants. The director was holding up a clipboard, hiding his face from the contestants. One of the contestants (Taemin was almost sure his name was Sandeul or something) was glaring daggers at him.

“Today, you’ll be meeting Minho. Who’s excited?” Sungyo questioned. Everyone other than Taemin cheered. Kibum elbowed him, but Taemin elbowed him back – harder. “Are you okay in the back?”

Kibum nodded his head, “Y-yeah…”

Sunny glanced at Sungyo then back at the contestants, “So this is what is going to happen. Boys will go off to the right; girls will go off to the left. When I motion to you, you come back to this spot, in this order. Jonghyun will be-“

“KIM JONGHYUN!” Some of the contestants yelled.

The singer walked forward and waved at all the contestants, “Ladies and gentlemen, calm down, calm down. This is about Minho, not me. But I am so jealous. Look at all of you... can one of you date me?” There was cheering and Jonghyun laughed before turning away to talk to Jinki.

Kibum nudged Taemin’s side, grinning at the other, “That is Kim Jonghyun! Oh my God!”

Taemin rolled his eyes, shaking his head. Kibum knew Jonghyun would be the host of the show. He had no idea why everyone so excited. Have they never seen an idol up close before? Well, Taemin has never seen an idol up close, but he wasn’t very excited about it.

Sungyo sighed, “Yes, very exciting. Now girls to the left, boys to the right. Go, go, go~”

Taemin followed after the guys. They were going to walk back on set in order. Taemin was one of the last to appear of screen while Kibum will be one of the first. He crossed his arms. They were supposed to wave at the screen or wink at Minho when they walk by. Taemin didn’t plan on doing that at all.

Music started playing and Jonghyun’s voice could be heard, "Choi Minho, rookie actor gets the chance to fall in love with six beautiful women and six handsome men. Love is in the air and these lucky contestants beat out all the rest to win Minho’s heart. Some will be sent home. Others will stay on, increasing their chances in winning the cash prize as well Minho's heart... Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the Flames of Love! Let’s meet our lucky Bachelor.”

Minho walked onto the set, smiling charmingly, but he hated every minute of it. It was stupid that he had to be on this show. He was an actor who deserved to be in amazing movies, not stupid TV Shows, “Hey, Jjong.”

“Hey there, buddy. Are you excited?” Jonghyun grinned at his friend.

The actor shrugged his shoulder and Jonghyun laughed, “Nervous. I know.” Minho was relieved Jonghyun was there, “Alright, let’s meet the contestants. First, is Choi Jinri. She goes by Sulli. She’s twenty-one years old. Oh, she’s a pretty one. She is a model. I understand why.”

Jinri walked on the set and smiled at Minho before taking her spot. “Next up is Lee Donghae. He’s twenty-five years old. Oh, a hyung, Minho. I know how much you like hyung’s. He’s a dancer. Maybe he can teach you some stuff.”

“You’re so funny, Jjong. Stop it,” Minho grinned, but his smile was obviously fake for the camera. He didn’t like Jonghyun’s jokes.

“A-ah, yeah. So now we have Kim Hyunah. Well, well, we have a looker,” Jonghyun commented, “She’s twenty-two years old. She wants to become a singer with a specialty in rapping. Next up is Kim Kibum, also known as Key.”

Kibum smiled at Taemin before walking on set. He grinned instantly at both Minho and Jonghyun, “Well, aren’t you lucky Minho. Key is twenty-two years old and works as an assistant for famous fashion designer, Kim Heechul. Funny enough, but Minho and I are wearing Heechul’s designs. Did you help design them, Key?”

“Actually, the suit you’re wearing is my design,” Kibum replied with a grin at Jonghyun.

The singer fixed his suit and smirked, “Lucky me.”

Three more contestants were announced and then Taemin’s name was called. He literally groaned as walked onto set, “This lucky girl… boy, excuse me, is Lee Taemin. Sorry, dude. You’re really pretty.”

Taemin nodded his head and snapped at the other, “Yeah, I know.”

“Oh… snippy,” Jonghyun chuckled, “Well, this is Lee Taemin and he’s twenty-one years old. He works at a dancing studio and wishes to be a dancer. Another dancer Minho, lucky you.”

Minho glanced at Taemin. The boy didn’t even look at him. Minho would admit, he did love the attention he was getting, but this kid just ignored him. What the hell?

After Taemin was a girl named Sandara who went by Dara followed by Sandeul who apparently used to date the director as Jonghyun had to bring up. Taemin noticed the death glare from Jinki. That happened to be the funniest thing the whole time. Lastly was Eunsoo who was an actress like Minho and Kikwang, another dancer.

“All the contestants will be spending the next couple of weeks getting to know Minho and by the end of the show, one of them will either have 1.4 billion won or Minho’s heart. We have a special twist. The audience will be voting each week one a certain question giving by Minho,” Jonghyun explained with a bright smile, “He’ll take the audiences answers into consideration as he picks who will stay and who will go. Minho, do you see any keepers?”

The actor smiled at Jonghyun, “I think I see a few and a few not so… keeper worthy. We’ll just have to see.”

Jonghyun nodded his head and smiled, “We’ll find out. You’ll spend the evening getting closer to each contestant. Good luck to everyone.”

Jinki called cut and grabbed hold of Jonghyun, dragging him away. Taemin sighed and glanced over at Sandeul who was staring after the two. He decided to speak up, “So you really dated the director? Think that gives you a better chance at the money?”

Sandeul glanced at Taemin and shook his head, “I don’t care about the money or Minho for that matter. I care about getting Onew back. Don’t tell Minho. The longer I stay on the show, the closer I get to him again.”

“Oh my god, that is so cute,” Kibum sighed, touching Sandeul’s arm, “You poor thing, you… I want Jonghyun.”

“I thought you wanted Minho?” Taemin questioned, staring at his friend.

Kibum blinked a few times, “You just want the money. Don’t judge me. You have no right.”

“How many of them do you actually think are here for Minho?” Sandeul questioned, glancing around. The other two did as well, but both shrugged.

 


Minho glanced around at the faces of the contestants. They were attractive enough, but just the idea of doing the show bothered the hell out of him. He really didn’t want to do the show.

He glanced at Jonghyun when the other walked over to him, “We’re about to start filming. Better start flirting.”

The actor sighed and shrugged his shoulders, “They can come to me.”

“Get up,” Jonghyun sighed, pulling Minho off the couch, “Go mingle.”

Minho sighed once more before he walked over to a girl and a guy who were talking. He vaguely remembered their names. Min and Hongki, he thought to himself, “Hey.”

The two smiled at him and said hello, “So… like the house?”

Min started talking and Minho glanced at Hongki. The male was staring at her instead of at him. He knew that when someone is talking to them, you give them their full attention, but the look in Hongki’s eyes, surprised him a bit. Almost like he loved her. “Do you two know each other?”

“Eh?!” Hongki asked, his eyes widening, “No, not at all. Oh… I’m out of wine. Excuse me,” he said, walking away quickly. Well, that was suspicious, Minho thought. He looked at Min and smiled, “Refill?”

The girl shook her head, “No, I’m fine.”

“Good. I should greet other’s,” he smiled before walking away. Yeah, they totally knew each other. He felt a hand on his arm and saw the girl Hyunah there, “Hi.”

“Hello,” she smiled at him, “I’m such a huge fan. When I heard you were going to be the bachelor, I just had to get on it.”

Minho smiled slightly. He figured that this girl was definitely here for him. He wasn’t sure if he liked that idea or not, “Is that so? How nice… Um, so tell me about yourself.”

Hyuna began telling Minho all these things about her. He felt bad inside as he listened to her because of how boring he found it. He was an , but not to strangers. To people who worked for him or under him, sure, he treated them like trash.

“Mind if I steal you away?” A girl asked, smiling at Minho. He remembered her as Eunseo. He nodded his head and allowed the girl to pull him away. “Sorry, I just really wanted to make sure you remember me.”

Minho smiled, “It’ll be hard not to. Thanks for that, by the way.”

Eunseo shrugged her shoulders, “Well, I figured from the way she talked about you behind the camera that she may come off a bit foreword. She’s sweet though. She really cares.”

“That’s good. I believe the goal of the show is to end up with me or at least, that was I was told,” Minho chuckled.

The girl laughed and nodded her head, “I’m sure whoever wins will be lucky. I should let you go.”

“But I’m having so much fun,” Minho chuckled, but the girl just smiled and walked away. Minho smiled. He liked her. He glanced around the room to see who else he could talk to. He saw Jonghyun talking to one of the contestants. Key or something. Was he here for Minho or Jonghyun? He’d have to question that later.

He caught sight of the red headed pretty boy who ignored him. Taemin, Minho remembered. He smirked and walked over to him, “Mind if I join you?”

Taemin glanced up from his sandwich. There had been tiny snacks put out and Taemin had decided he was going to eat as much as possible. The food was delicious. He shrugged, “If I said no, I’d be rude and kicked out.”

“Possibly, but I’m a nice guy. I can forgive. So is that a no?” Minho questioned with a smile.

“If you take my sandwich, then it will be,” Taemin replied, taking a bite of said sandwich.

Minho didn’t know why, but he found that oddly funny. He chuckled, “I wouldn’t dream of it. So, Taemin, tell me… why are you on the show?”

The red head motioned to the food, “Obviously because of the food.”

The actor laughed, “I’ll be sure to give the chefs the good word.”

Taemin smiled at that. Minho wasn’t that bad, but he was on camera and an actor. He couldn’t really trust him. “What about you, Choi Minho? Don’t you have men and women falling at your feet on the street? Why make a TV show?”

Minho held up a sandwich, “The sandwiches.”

The red head laughed and shook his head, “Okay, okay, funny. You’re a funny guy.”

“Of course,” Minho replied, taking a bite of the sandwich. “I’ll see you later, Lee Taemin.”

“Ah, you remember my whole name. I’m impressed,” Taemin grinned.

Minho shrugged his shoulders, smiling at the other before walking away. Taemin rolled his eyes and continued eating his sandwich until Kibum came over, “So I totally just flirted with Kim Jonghyun and he flirted back. Best day ever. I still need to talk to Minho, but I saw you chatting him up. He was smiling and everything. Even you were laughing.”

Taemin glanced at his friend, “Okay, so he made me laugh. I’m not going to drop on my knees when he walks up.”

Kibum nodded his head, chuckling, “True, but isn’t he cute?”

“The cutest,” Taemin said sarcastically. Honestly, Minho was attractive, but he wasn’t in the mood for a relationship. Definitely not one built on a TV show. He glanced at all the faces in the room. Someone was going to win this show and either choose Minho or the money. If he won, he knew he’d go for the money.

 

Minho took a seat in front of the camera and sighed before speaking to it, "Who should I consider sending home first?"
 

author’s note;

The Mansion looks like this :)

Also I changed their ages to fit what I wanted, so :D

Usually I use their real named (like Key and Jinki) but for Sulli, Min and Sandeul I just used their stage names. I’m a lazy ho. :3

REMEMBER TO VOTE IN THE POLL! It will determine the outcome of the next chapter! Sometimes I won’t follow the poll, but most of the time I will. 

Remember to comment and subscribe! <3


©sungyo2012

Who Should Minho send home first?

Sulli

Donghae

Hyuna

Key

Yuri

Hongki

Min

Taemin

Dara

Sandeul

Eunseo

Kikwang

 
 
*NOTE! Since AFF only allows four choices, I tried using another site, but the site won't post the little bubbles so just cast your vote in your comments. Thank you and sorry :I