The fated meeting

I am an angel yet a demon


Nobody's POV

“Lee Jieun-ah, I will pick you up tomorrow at 8 am, so don’t be late okay?”

“Roger Mr. Manager!” She saluted to the manager and give her sweet smile to him.

After watching her manager leave her dorm, her expression changed. Her angel look gone, replaced by a flat face. She sighed and said “ him. Doesn’t he promised me to give a day off for tomorrow? Sheeesh, what a pain in the . I should fire him from long ago, so at least my schedule will not as tight as now.”

Then she went inside her dorm, and see a pile of plastic bag full of trash beside her white sofa. She groan and mumbling something, then scream out loud “THAT ING HOUSEMAID. SHE EVEN CAN’T DO HER JOB WELL!” Then she took the plastic bag and dropped it near the big trash bin in front of apartment unit. Since she was tired, she didn’t realize that there was a small trash bin in front of her, so she accidentally kicked the trash bin, and the thing inside it scattered around the floor. She groaned then said “. Everything is a mess today. , , and   this!” She pointing at the trashes around the floor. She didn’t realize, a pair of eyes watching her all the time. When she looked up, she was shocked. A tall middle-aged man was standing around 10 m from her, and he was listening to an ipod. He has a blond silky hair and a medium built. He put his hands inside his jacket’s pocket, then approached her. “Oh , if he saw my face, my cute and lovely idol figure will be ruined. My career will end here!” She thought. So she went back to her dorm in a hurry, but unfortunately, the door was locked. She searched her key in her pocket, but the key was nowhere to be found. She was panicked, and assumed her key fell when she picked up some of the trashes. Heaven knows she was stubborn, so she double checked her pocket, although she was knew the fact that her key fell in somewhere else.

"Hey, your key was dropped in there. So here." A manly voice said.

Lee Jieun was sweating, didn’t know what to do. She wanted to snatch the key and immediately open the door, and go inside quickly before the man see her face. But, that kind of rude attitude will bring her idol image down. In fact, after screaming some bad words, scattering trashes to the floor without picking them up and put it back to the trash bin, and do this kind of thing will surely make career ruined forever. So she decided to play nice and sweet, and plan to say a good “thank you” words to him and give her angelic smile. So, after she turned around to face the man and started opening to say thankyou, the man cut her words and said

“Pick up those”

“Sorry?”

“Pick up those trashes. I know you were the one who scattered those, am I right?”

Once again, she was speechless. “Does this ing man know who am I ? I am IU, a.k.a Lee Jieun, an idol who was known for her angelic smile and aegyo. How dare she talk to me as if I am a lowlife. Ahh, mother er. Calm down Jieun, act nice for the sake of your career.”

She nodded to him and started to pick up the trashes which she left there. Unfortunately, the man keep commenting on how she worked.

“You left a tiny piece of paper there.”

“Hey, hold it carefully, it’s a glass”

“Why don’t you pick up that banana peel? I know it is disgusting, but whose fault is this?”

“Hey, It’s inorganic, why don’t you separate it from the organic ones?”

“FOR HEAVEN SAKE, HE NEVER KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT FOR A SECOND” She thought. Although she was keep nodding, smiling and saying “Okay” outside, inside she was cursing him and wishing him to die tomorrow. And if anyone hire her to kill him, she was more than pleased to kill him sadistically with her own hands.

After she finished clean up the trashes, she approach him and say “Umm Mr, can I have my key back?” with a sweet smile decorating her face. That man stared her and give the key to her, and said “You have a pimple. I bet you cover it with your bangs right? Sheesh, girls, wanted to be perfect, eventually, they can’t hide flaws  forever. Even with a face of yours, a pimple could ruin everything.”

Lee Jieun's POV

WHAT THE WITH THIS GUY? SO WHAT IF I COVER MY PIMPLE WITH MY BANGS. I HAVE ENOUGH ALREADY. THIS GUY WILL BE DEADDDDDDDDDDDD!

“Excuse me? So what if I covered my pimple with my bangs. Mind your ing business and leave me alone. And hey, why are you commenting on my face? I know my face is attractive, so you analyze it perfectly until you can see this little tiny pimple on my forehead. And ew, I bet you practiced a lot with your face, to see a little tiny pimple appear in the surface of the skin. Must have a hard time having a lot of pimples, huh?”

I give my smile and crossed my hand “ I pity you. Maybe I should recommend you a cream which will make your pimple disappear in one day? Call me if you have a pimple, and I will text you the name of a place which you can buy the face cream.”

I can’t help but to show a winning smile to him, because his jaw dropped and I bet he is shocked! In your face tard, this is what you get if you mess with me. I happily turned around to go back to my dorm and left him dumbfounded there, but suddenly he asked “What’s your number”

Is this guy out of his mind? “Like I would give it to you. Dream on loser!”

“I have a pimple. Didn’t you say you would text me the place where I could buy the cream?” He smirked.

WTH?! It’s really a bad idea to argue with him!!! URGHH MY PRIDE WILL BE RUINED HERE IF I DON’T WANT TO GIVE MY NUMBER TO HIM. OH MY GODNESS WHAT SHOULD I DO? WELL, JUST GIVE MY NUMBER WON’T CAUSE ANY TROUBLE RIGHT?

“O… Okay so here’s my number!” I write down my killer high school teacher’s number, and I bet he will be shocked if he calls that number and hear a bass loud voice. I am like, LAUGHING in my mind, but I keep cool in order not to be found out.

Nobody’s POV

“O… Okay so here’s my number!” Lee Jieun wrote something in a piece of paper and handed it to the man.

He stared at Lee Jieun for a while and said “Yah, do you think I am stupid? Who knows you will trick me and put random numbers in here. I want you to miscalled me now”

“HOLY HE COULD READ MY MIND? IS HE SOMEKIND OF ALIEN OR WHAT?” Jieun thought. She had no choice but to miscalled him, and after he saw a number in his mobile phone’s screen, he let his small gentle laugh come out from his mouth.

Jieun could not help but admit his face quite handsome and attractive, but she immediately erased that thought from her mind.

“I am right. The numbers are different. Too bad, your trick won’t work to me little missie”

Jieun face became red. She could not hold this humiliation any longer.

“I will text you the place later, and I am tired, so bye er” She showed her middle finger to him and quickly go inside her dorm, and slam the door. She was leaning on the door and take off her sandals. Suddenly, her phone vibrated, and she saw a notification of new message appear on the home screen. She open the message and this what he said

From: Unknown number

 Hey missie, what’s with the middle finger? I don’t need the place of the cream, since I was lying to you just now.

Jieun rolled her eyes. She cursed herself for saying about texting him if he has a pimple problem or whatsoever.She input his number into her contact, and naming him Ugly Disgusting Impolite tard. At the time when she wanted to turn off her phone, her phone vibrate again.

From: Ugly Disgusting Impolite tard

I don’t know your name. What’s your name?

She smiled, then sent a text to him

To: Ugly Disgusting Impolite tard

It’s Jieun, . Lee Jieun.

Then she turned off her phone.