Doorstep

Heart Doctor - 심장 박사

Sandara's POV

Omo, can you believe it?! This guy lives in Gangnam, yes, you heard correctly, GANGNAM BABEH! The richest and by far the fanciest, part of Seoul! There's even a shopping center!

 

"Miss -- Excuse me miss? We've landed, it's time for you to leave." Tilting my head, I looked up and saw the plane was completely empty. "Oops..." I let out a nervous laugh and ran out of the plane, with my luggage in embarrassment. Grr, why am I so stupid? I smacked my head hoping I could knock some sense into myself. "Taxi! Over here!" I shouted, waving my hands frantically in the air. The small cab pulled over and I hauled my suitcase inside. 

 

"Mister, Gangnam please!"

"Sir, Itaewon please!"

 

I turned to the left looking for the owner of that voice. "You! Get out of my cab, I was here first!" I pointed my finger accusingly at the man. "Yours? Psh, I was here first missy."

 

"Ha! Missy?!--" My tone changed to complete seriousness. "Yah, ahjussi, get.out." The man looked at me with wide eyes and laughed. This was certainly not a laughing matter. "All of you get out!" The man and I stared at each other and unwillingly forced ourselves out of the car.

 

"You're going to make me late now." The man with flawless skin, ran his hand through his perfectly gelled up hair and sighed. "Me?! You're going to make ME late!" Rolling my eyes, I walked off towards another cab. Thankfully there was no one to steal it from me. "Gangnam, and make it fast." I handed the driver twice the cash of the approximate amount and buckled my seatbelt.

 

Gangnam~

 

If I said the ride was relaxing, I'd be lying. It was horrendous! I don't think the seatbelt did much, except keep me locked in that smelly car. Other than that, I was pleased by everything else. Right now I was standing in front of the most beautiful house.

 

It was three stories high including the smaller boxed off area on the roof. The front was nothing special, just big iron gates, a yard, garden boarder, and a look over Han river. The back of the house was better, it had a large infinity pool the width of half the house and a nice shade.

 

I punched in the 10 digit long number code and strolled my luggage inside and up to his doorstep. Taking out my phone, I texted Seungri.

To: Lee Seungri

I'm in front of his house, what now?

Not even a minute later I got a reply. Before hand, Seungri told me to message him when I arrived then he'd give me instructions.

From: Lee Seungri

Ring the door bell and hide from the camera. Once he opens the door rush inside, don't say anything yet. He'll follow you to where ever trying to get you out because you're a 'stranger' to him. The rest is up to you. Good luck -Seungri.

 

I rang the doorbell twice and crouched down, hiding from the camera. When I heard the buzz signal I readied myself for a long run. As soon as the door creaked open I barged inside and ran towards the nearest room, the bathroom. "Who are you?" He yelled, banging something metal on the door. "I'll tell you, but you have to put down whatever you have in your hand."

 

Author's POV

Jiyong dropped what he was holding and kicked it under the couch. Dara unlocked the bathroom door and stepped outside nervously. "I'm Sandara Park from My Heart Doctor, you ordered me and I came all the way from Busan to Seoul. You said you'll provide a place in your home for me to live and you signed the contract by giving over your credit information."

 

Jiyong scoffed and walked passed her towards the couch. "Listen kid, I don't need a heart doctor. I'm in perfect condition, heart's still beating, everything's fine." Dara mentally face-palmed herself. "Not that kind of heart doctor! I'm here to mend your broken heart! I heard she missed your birthday and had an affair with another man."  Jiyong raised a brow and balled his fists. "Don't talk about her like that, ever."

 

"Oh, did I hit the wrong nerve?" Dara was known for her pmd. What is pmd you ask? It's Potty Mouth Disease. She'd say what she want, when she wants, without even realizing it. It has toned down dramatically since she was little, but it didn't go away completely. "How do I cancel this contract?"

 

"Simple, you can't. I'm stuck with you for exactly 6 months. Of course you could break the contract, but that would only benefit my company. You'd have to pay a large sum of money, possibly in the millions." He yawned and picked up his cup of brandy. "That's not usually how other contracts go." Dara nodded knowingly. "In the contract it states that if you break it you'd pay xxxx amount. My boss likes money, so what?"

 

"Where is this 'contract'?" Dara pulled a packed manila envelope out of her bag and threw it onto the glass coffee table. "Only kissing and hugging is allowed, heart doctors will not take part in any ual activities." Dara read aloud what was in fine print. Folding his arms, Jiyong chuckled. "Who'd want to do anything to a pig."

 

"Jerk!"

 

"You'll be doing what exactly?" Dara crossed her legs and rested her back against the leather couch.

 

"I'm going to make you forget about your ex-lover."

 

 

 

Author's Note : How was it? Comment below! Sorry for the long wait :D