Order

Heart Doctor - 심장 박사

Author's POV

"Are you sad and depressed? Do you feel betrayed and unwanted? If so, you are eligible to a heart doctor! Pick from a variety of beautiful young women, all shapes & sizes from all over the world!"

 

Upon hearing this, Seungri dropped his bag of chips and ran to the living room. "Just call 010-xxxx-xxxx or visit our website at www.my-heart-doctor.com to take advantage of this special offer!"


He quickly jotted down the website and texted the guys. "Found a solution, meet up at my place. -To: Youngbae, T.o.p, and Daesung" Within 20 minutes they were all here,

 

Seungri woke the laptop from sleep mode and presented to everyone what he just found. "All you have to do is select what you want the girl to look like and her personality; From there this website will match you with the girl closest to what we selected."

 

"Alright then. Let's get started!" Seungri clicked 'female heart doctor' and it took him to a survey/quiz like page.
 

 

"We need a girl that won't back down and can stand Jiyong's stubbornness." Youngbae stated, receiving a bunch of nods from everyone. "That's why we'll fight fire with fire." Seungri scrolled down the page with an evil smirk, as he placed a check mark next to stubborn.

 

"S-line figure!" "Big eyes!" "Long hair!"

 

They all continued to fill out the form in Jiyong's point of view and now all they had to do was wait, wait till the computer calculated their answers.

 

"Match found. Scroll down for more information." Stealing the laptop, Daesung scrolled down anxiously. "There's a picture! A picture!!" Everyone jumped out of their seats and stared in awe at the computer screen. It was a picture of a girl in her early 20's sitting on a bench smiling.

 

"It says her name is Sandara Park and...and I'm not paying!" Daesung threw the laptop to T.o.p and T.o.p threw it at Seungri. "35,001,000 won, for a girl!?" Seungri cried, looking at Youngbae with puppy eyes. "Sorry kid, but you're on your own." Laughing, Youngbae tossed Seungri a tissue box.

 

"That includes her travel fee's. She's coming from Gyeongju and she's going to be mending our Jiyong's heart for 6 months. Have some consideration for the poor girl! " Seungri grudgingly typed in his credit card number, read through the terms of service, and clicked agree, sealing the deal. 

 

"She's going to arrive in Seoul tomorrow; It's only a four hour trip."

 

"You didn't mention anything about what Jiyong does for a living, right?" T.o.p questioned with a concerned look. "No, of course not. I'm not that dumb, hyung!"

 

_______

 

Sandara's POV

"Dara'shi, pack your bags, you've got a flight tomorrow!" Bom shouted while hugging me tightly. "Really?!" Words couldn't explain how happy I felt. No one got matched up with me since I was what my boss calls 'A baby face, mean lady.'

 

"Yes, really!! The guy is totally rich too!" Bommie twirled around and clasped her hands together.

 

"Congrats, you finally got picked, no one cares." Yoona flipped her hair and continued to file her perfectly polished nails. "Shut up and mind your business." Bommie snapped, giving Yoona her death stare.

 

"If you havn't noticed, this is my business; Technically it's my father's but still, it's considered mines too!"

 

"Just drop it." I told Bommie, before she could utter another sentence. "Are you stupid!? She was basically insulting you!" Nodding my head, I smiled. "Violence is NOT the key!"

 

"Pft. when you're angry you start throwing stuff.." She was right; I did throw stuff. And there was absolutely nothing I could use as an excuse because I knew all to well that was entirely true.

 

Instead of replying, I walked off towards my car. I wanted to get an early good night sleep so I can wake up at 4:00 am and arrive at Seoul around 8:00 am.

 

 

Seoul, here I come.

 

Author's Note: My deepest apologies for leaving you readers a foreword and description only. I was planning on updating sooner, but my computer is located in the basement which I share with 2 gamer boys T_T my brother and his friend. I don't really like people looking over my shoulders while writing and their xbox is right behind me...gahh. I'll try my best to update when they're sleeping or not around!

 

Subscribe & Comment!