Hanging out with Yuri

Opposites

LOWL~ SOOYOUNG HATIN' ON TAEYON

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*5th floor of Tops apartment*

[Jessica's POV]

Me and Sooyoung were walking to the apartment her 'client' was going to use. Her phone started ringing. She answered. "Hello?" she said. I heard a faint voice over the phone. Then Sooyoung suddenly looked blank and confused at the moment.  " ... " She was speechless. She hanged up suddenly. She looked like putting her phone on silent. Then she looked at me with calm eyes and said " Let's check the apartment out. Don't mind that call." So she opened the door with a key. We entered and saw a luxurious sight.... It was furnished very nice indeed. Turns out Sooyoung bought a more expensive apartment than Sunny's.

[Tiffany's POV]

She hanged up on me apparently. I feel like crying. This is what I get for not explaining 6months ago. ! I'm furious right now. I hate myself. Thanks to Ms.Choi I'm actually gonna have time to talk to her face to face. Will she do it? Will she actually even pick me up at the airport? Ugh.....

[Yuri's POV]

-kring,kring-

"Hello?" 

"Yuri-ssi"

"Yes?"

"Wanna hang out today? 'cause I was going to buy food from your supermarket. I guessed you have time?"

"Ofcourse Sooyoungie" I giggled

"4:00 P.M.?" 

"I'll be there."

 

*4 hours later*

*Supermarket*

[Sooyoung's POV]

I asked Jessica if she wanted to go with me. She said "yes" so I'll introduce her to Yuri. We were knocking on Yuri's office door in the supermarket. "Hello, How's it going friend? And who is this beautiful lady?" Yuri said like she was meeting with the president of Korea. "Yuri drop off the formalities, this is my friend Jung Jessica." I replied. "Drop the formalities? Did you just say that? Choi Sooyoung? Wanting to drop the formalities?" Yuri said suprised. "Why? Is something off about that?" I asked. "Yes, you've changed!" Yuri said while laughing. "Can we come in now?" I noticed that we were still standing in the doorway and people were looking at us like were weird. "Oh...Silly me, be comfy." Yuri said brightly.

-THE CONVERSATION-

S= Sooyoung  Y= Yuri  J= Jessica

Y: "How's it been friend?"

S: "Fine, you?"

Y: "Here I am single and...y."

S: -laughs- "y? Pfft. Yeah right."

Y: "Jessica is your name, am I right?"

J: "Yes."

Y: "You and my friend look good together." 

J: "A-aniyo~ We-" She was cut off by Sooyoung

S: "Just friends."

Y: "Pfft. So I heard about your task."

S: "Aish...that? Piece of cake."

Y: "You sure? When you meet her be sure she won't lure you into being hurt again."

S: "I will, don't worry Yuri-ah~"

Y: "So why did you come here?"

S: "Buy groceries for 'her'."

Y: "You mean Tiffany...right?"

S; "Don't say her name please....It's kind of akward."

J: -looks at her phone- "I better get going, my friend is calling me for dinner."

S: "I can drive you there. I'm gonna put the groceries there anyways."

Y: "Yeah, it's getting pretty late. You two should go now. i have a meeting to go to."

S: "See ya next time friend."

Y: "Yeah, sure, sure whatever."

[Jessica's POV]

She should've just let me walk. Aish..akward..again..in this freaking car. But I'm not gonna lie. I like being with her. She reminds me of....*sigh* The more I get to know Sooyoung. The more memories of 'her' I recall.

*Somewhere in Japan*

[Someones (2) POV]

Oh . This is tiring. I wish 'she' was here. She made me feel refreshened. I miss her. Where is she now. I hope she's happy. Even though I still have strong feelings towards 'her'.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Guess who that someone is...kekekek~ I guess you know her already. i gave a big hint. Kekekek~

Sorry for spelling mistakes. I know i . :D

Last update today.

Saranghae~ <3