Eyeshadow Colours that Make Your Hazel/Brown Eyes Pop!

Your Beauty Consultant

 

 

 

My first question~ ^^

So here, I'll be showing you examples of what kind of colours would make Hazel eyes really pop! 

 

Neutral Colours

I love my neutrals and hazel eyes compliment neutral eyes so well. Any brown-based eyeshadow would give you a fool-proof and gorgeous look every time. As it is one of the less dramatic colours, it is something that is good for girls who're experimenting with makeup for the first time. 

Other darker colours like black and grey are also your helpers in making your eyes stand out. However, go light on them during the daytime, because you don't want to rock up to work/school looking like you're going out clubbing. Darker grey and black eyeshadows are for your night life ;)

                             

 

Although many aren't aware of it, pink is also included in this neutral-brown family. So for a soft, feminine look in time for spring and winter, using pink on your lids, as well on your lips and face, will bring a flush of colour and bring an overall rosy glow. 

However, you must be careful and take into consideration with pink. Too light, and it'll wash your complexion out. Too dark, and you'll look like a flamingo. So take your time to choosing your pink and you'll be that pretty lady in pink ;) 

                  

 

Purple

This colour will also be your friend :D Depending on the type of purple that you choose, it will definitely bring that pop to your eyes that you desire, as it is a great contrast between the purple and your hazel eyes. From lilac to lavender, to violent and even eggplant purple, the array of purple you can choose from is infinite. For a dramatic effect, you can even line your eyes with purple eyeliner ^^

                              

 

Golds and Yellows

I mean, I don't have hazel eyes (I have brown), but I just love putting my Dolly Wink Gold cream shadow. It just gives that extra something to your eyes.

           

 

Blue (Be careful!)

Okay, now. Just because I said 'Be careful' with it, doesn't mean you shouldn't try and use it. Blue eyeshadow can just as well bring out the colour of your eyes as any, but you have to be particularly careful with this. Instead of giving your eyes a pop, it could in fact dull it and have a reverse effect if you were to choose it wrongly. You must take into account the colour of your skin when choosing your blue eyeshadow. 

But don't worry, when you find your shade, the hard work would pay off ;) It is a great colour to wear on a special occasion to dramatise your eyes. 

            

 

OKAY! That's my first post done... haha.

Took me quite some time, actually. I'm thinking of posting a 'Basics' series like how to apply eyeliner and the different types, as well as the different types of mascara, bb cream and blush application. What do you guys think? Yay or nay?