It starts now

Ordinary Girl Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 평범한 소녀

New Start - romance you exo exok exom schoolife - chapter image

"Here you go... passport, money, snacks, brother... so you go to Bucheon, when you get off the plane, transit 1..." your father explained. It's the fifth time he shipped you and your younger brother off to another country. Ever since mom died that happened a lot. The new wife of his really didn't like any kids besides her own, and he was a brat, you really didn't want to be with him either.

"Thanks dad. I know."

"Keep JaeSon by your side, you don't want to loose him." 

"Dad, we've done this before, I know what to do." you replied a little flustered. The first time you were shipped away, you were 7 and your brother was 6. Mom died when you were just 4 so JaeSon never knew much about her, and now since you've been shipped away, he always looked up to you. Which sometimes was an issue, because trying to take care of a kid, while being a kid yourself, in a foriegn country, with a language you don't speak, well, it's hard. Luckily this year Korea was chosen. Where your mom was born. So at least you and your brother spoke the language, and you knew about the culture and living styles. 

"Safe trip, wish you could stay," your fathers evil wife replied with a witty smile.

You just glarred at her, knowing that she was the one who decided and convinced your dad to send you off, again.

You smiled to your dad, and grabbed JaeSons arm and dragged him off. 

 

"Yah, what are you doing?" JaeSon said just as fustrated as you were.

"Hey, listen up. I really don't feel like loosing you right now, so just stick with me until the plane. When we get there, do what you want." he wouldn't admit it, but he liked having you there, he needed you.

JaeSon replied with a silent nod.

It was so frustrating. You finally thought you'd get to stay home with your dad, everything at home was going well. Until roughly 2 weeks ago. You'd been home for almost a full year, the first since the marriage. & she brought home brocherures on the "smartest cities in the world." Of course, it was decided quickly and you were set off. No choice in the matter what so ever.


You finally got onto the page, and sat down. JaeSon looked at you with sad eyes.

"How many more years sis?" 

"I almost have enough. Just one more." 

JaeSon was abused by dads wifes son. & he would beat poor him senseless whenever we stayed at our real home. The one time he went after you, you hit him back, twice as hard. Dad taught you how to hit, hit hard, and the new step brother didn't realize that. That's why at 7 you were shipped away to Japan. Unfortunately, your brother was a type of peace keeper. he wouldn't dare hit anyone, self diffence or for any reason.

"Mm, then you'll be free."

"We my brother, we. I'm taking you out with me. I'll be 18. It's legal. I promise" You said smiling at him as the plane started to lift off the ground. You looked out the window.

"This is it... Goodbye Canada..." you said with a sigh.

"Hello Seoul, S.Korea." your brother finished for you.

You leaned your head on his shoulder, and sighed one last time, before closing your eyes shut. 


Please tell me what you think! & subscribe! ^^