We Got Married?? O_o

♥`The Day I Fell in Love With You`♥ - (Hongki♥Bom)

Present time:

BOM'S POV: 

“Bom unnie, have you heard?” Minzy asked Bom as they’re heading back to their apartment.

“Hmmm? Heard about what?” she asked while munching on her favorite food, corn. Minzy looked at her with a puzzled look.

“You don’t know? About FT Island’s lead/main vocals?” Minzy added.

“Oh, Lee Hongki? Well, I've heard about him. He’s quite a looker. And I like his voice.” She said casually. She stopped for a moment when Minzy started to laugh on their way to their apartment.

“Wae, what’s wrong with you, eh?” she asked pouting at the younger 2ne1 member.

“Nothing. Its just that, he said that he likes your voice too! Isn’t that cute?! Aigoo!” Minzy replied. ‘He said that he likes my voice? Why? When? Where??’ she asked herself.

“Mingki! Quit fooling around will yah?” she asked as she tried to playfully hit Minzy, but she missed coz Minzy was able to avoid her.

“Who says anything about me fooling around? I’m not joking unnie, he really did say that he likes you. Actually he said he likes you but he likes your voice more.” Minzy added. She snorted.

“Hi guys! We’re back! Minzy’s acting weird today, she keeps on saying Hongki likes me and my voice? Do you believe her??” she asked the camera. And it gave out a nod to her dismay.

“What?! Even ‘you’ think Minzy’s telling the truth?” she asked looking up at the camera hanging on their living room wall. She sighed.

‘Fine, I’ll go check that one out.’ She said as she went to her room.

She opened her laptop and started searching over the internet about it. And she was beyond shocked when she found this youtube video of FT Island’s Hongki admitting he likes her voice. Followed by a tweet from the young idol himself.

‘Aigoo…so its true.’ She thought to herself. She smiled, she never really thought that someone like him, like Hongki would find her and her voice appealing. Since she admitted to herself that she would sometimes go out of tune when singing live. Then memories of her and Hongki during their younger years poured in to her. Making her stop in a trance. 

*Flashback*

"Bommie, we have new neighbors across the street. Do you want to come with me and introduce ourselves to them?" her mother asked her.

"Sure, umma." she replied following her mother. Her mother knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it for them. She was expecting to see the owner of the house, but instead she saw a young boy at around 7-8 years old. She smiled at him and she saw the boy blushed from ear to ear. 

'Aigoo...such a cute boy.' she thought to herself. That was the first time she saw Hongki. She kinda have this feeling that the young boy despite his young age already harbours feelings for her. She noticed how he would always try to talk to her whenever they bumped into each other. He would bring him chocolate cakes, corns and many more. Her mom even told her that Hongki probably likes her. She just shrugged her mom's idea since he was still a kid back then. But after few years had passed, Hongki doesn't stop from showering her with foods, etc. He even made a DIY picture frame. She found it really cute, she didn't really want to scold him away nor to tell him to stop because she believed that he's still very young and fragile. Hongki on the other hand, haven't told her about his feelings for her, not that she was expecting it. It was way too obvious but she don't want to give him any ideas or whatsoever. She got worried when he was sent to the hospital because he collapsed. His parents told her that Hongki was just over fatigue with all the school activities. She told Hongki to always take care of himself. She just couldn't take the sight of him being in pain. She cares for him that much. After that incident they rarely see and talk to each other, add the fact that she got a boyfriend already during that time, she kinda felt that he was avoiding her in purpose. But whenever he has a problem she's always there for him and vice versa. She would always tell him about how YG rejected her several times, there was a time like she wanted to give up. But he made her realize that to be a singer is one of her dreams and she want that dream to come true so she must go for it and try again. And when the day came that YGE finally accepted her to be part of their family, she told him about it and he's very happy for her. She can feel the happiness from him too. Like he's part of her dream that has been fulfiiled. She also told him that, being a YG trainee would mean she can no longer see him everytime she wants too, because she'll be busy with the training. He said he understood. But right at that moment, she felt like it was a wrong decision, to leave him, them, her family, her hometown. But she had no other choice, she already got this far for her to back out. During her early years as a trainee, they still talk and sends each other messages from time to time, then they stopped. Their communication just faded away, with a simple snap. And after years of training she was put in a 4 member girl group, named 2ne1, and they debuted last 2009. 

*End of Flashback*

“Hmmm … that was new. Thanks for erm… liking me? No. Thanks for liking my voice. Glad you felt better after hearing my song. It's been awhile Hongki. I never really thought I'd see this day. You're all grown up now.” She said as she was watching the YT video and staring at his pictures. 

“Unnie, who are you talking to?” Minzy asked standing behind her.

“Kyaaa – what are you doing here?” she asked.

“I just want to tell you that YG papa’s been trying to call you for the last 4 minutes he said. Well he’ll call you again, so better wait for his call. Ok?” Minzy told her and she just gave her a nod.

‘What does the old man want now?’ she asked as she checked her phone and saw 5 missed calls from him. Then her phone rang.

“Yoboseyo?  I understand. Wait? What? But -- *sigh*” she said as the call ended. So now she needs to see YG tomorrow morning, he said that she’ll be in to this WGM show. Wherein idols are carefully selected to be married to another idol. She wanted to protest, she don’t think it’ll be good for her or 2ne1’s image to be involve in such variety shows. 2ne1’s always been on the safer grounds, not joining any reality shows, so she’s really nervous. But then again, she was thinking. It would be great. The idea of getting married to someone, she’s not getting any younger and she doesn’t even know If she’ll be tying the knot with her soon to be special someone in the future, though she’s 100% single and available. So she might as well agree to it and enjoy the feeling of being married. She let out another sigh.

‘Oettoke? Hmmm I'll be marrying some idol eh? Who could it be?’ she asked herself as she slumped herself back to her bed.

The next morning…

She went to YGE earlier than her call time, she was asked to go there at 9am. But she decided to come earlier. It was only 8:30am when she headed to YG’s main office. She knocked on the door first before entering.

“Good mor-“ She greeted, but was taken aback when she saw YG talking to a middle aged man and Hongki. She kinda figured out the middle aged man is Hongki’s manager. She looked at Hongki who was smiling and laughing with the two older guys but quickly bowed his head down when he noticed her.

‘Aigoo… he’s blushing What's wrong with you kiddo?’ she asked herself.

“Bommie.. you’re – early.” YG told her. She bowed to the two visitors before turning to Hyun Suk.

“Why do you want to see me sir?” she asked. Though she already knew why. She just wanted to make things clear.

“Yes, like I’ve told you yesterday. I finally decided to have one of you girls to join We Got Married!” YG said in a very exciting tone. She raised an eyebrow in disbelief.

“AND you picked me? Out of all the other 2ne1 girls, you picked me??” she asked, hoping YG would notice the sarcasm on her tone. But he didn’t.

“Yes and No. Yes because you’re one of the most requested idol to join in WGM. No because that’s not the only reason why, you see the reason why Lee Hongki from FT Island and his manager are here is because YOU’ll be married to him. It has been a public knowledge lately that he confessed in a radio program that he likes you. So I decided that it'll be great if you’ll be marrying him. A rocker idol marrying Seoul's best Vocals. That'd look really interesting!” YG added. That’s the only time she dared to look at Hongki and his manager. When Hongki looked at her he gave her a bow and smiled sheepishly.

‘Cute…’ she thought to herself but she quickly dismissed the idea and looked at YG again.

“But –“ she tried to protest again. But YG cut her off.

“I’ve discussed about this with Big Bang –“ he continued.

“What?? Oh no you didn’t!” she replied. Yg looked at her and she soon realized she was already shouting at him.

“I’m sorry. What did they say about this?” she asked.

“Well, they’re ok with it. But I had a hard time having TOP to agree on this. He’s the only one who’s against this actually.” YG said coolly.

‘Of course, he wouldn’t like this.’ She thought to herself.

“I see…” was all her reply to YG.

“Don’t worry Park Bom-shi. Hongki’s a great guy. He’ll take care of you.” Hongki’s manager added. And with that she bowed and smiled at them. She know that he's a great guy, they've known each other since they were young. 

“So its settled then? You’ll start filming later.” YG continued. Both Bom and Hongki was shocked.

“Pardon sir?” Hongki asked YG. His manager just tapped his shoulder as if telling him its ok.

“Later, you’ll be acting like you don’t know that you two were selected. This will be more like a scripted episode. But after that you two are on your own.  No scripts, just the cameras and yourselves. We have your apartment all settled now, all you have to do is to start moving in there by tomorrow.” YG added.

Her jaws dropped and Hongki’s eyes widened. Then YG and Hongki’s manager stood up and was talking to each other. So she looked at Hongki who was already looking at her.

“Wae, what are you looking at?” she asked. Hongki just shooked his head.

“Nothing –“ he said

“Nothing?? I don’t believe you. Come on Hongki tell me, why were you staring at me the whole time? I knew you were so don’t you dare deny it.” She said trying to catch up with him as they exited the main office. And then Hongki stopped from walking and turned to face her.

“Its because you’re really pretty. I've always wanted to see this day Park Bom-shi.” He said giving her his most precious smile that could make any girl’s heart melt. She felt her cheeks flushed. He continued walking down the hallway leaving her behind.

“LIAR!!!” she yelled at him. She noticed some of the YG staffs are looking at them. ‘Pabo! You’re making a scene! Stupid!!’ she silently cursed herself. But who cares? They’ll be marrying each other soon, and they’ll know about it too. She quickly followed him, but her legs were frail and limping she tripped onto something making her fall over Hongki. Hugging his down onto the floor.

“Aww… you two would really make a cute couple!” Hongki’s manager said to YG who was walking beside him and both of them heading towards their direction. They were caught in a very compromising position so she quickly got up from her feet and did not even bother helping Hongki. She noticed that he was still lying on the floor. She wanted to explain to YG and his manager so she decided to follow them. She stepped on his back on purpose making the young idol winced in pain.

She looked back at him and sticked her tongue out and made a peace sign to him.

HONGKI’S POV:

He’s more than happy when his manager told him he’ll be marrying his ‘crush or more like childhood crush’ Park Bom. Though he never really said he has a crush on her, he just admitted that he likes her voice, but one doesn’t need to be a genius to be able to tell that he likes her. Even his band mates know and they can tell that he likes her and not only her voice. But they don't know their history, their past. They don't even know that they were friends back then, though he would like to think that they still are. He was about to tell his band mates and even his manager about it. But when he found out that Bom didn't even mentioned about 'their' friendship to her 2ne1 members, he just decided not to tell about it too. Though its still a mystery for him why she didn't tell the other 3 girls about it. Was there a reason to hide it from them? Though he has a good amount of reason why he kept it as a secret from his band members. Was she ashamed that she once befriended someone like him?

When he became the newest MC/HOST for the Inkigayo show last 2009. He kinda figured out that he'll bump into her sooner or later since they're both Kpop Idols now. He is the lead vocals for FT. Island, while she's the lead vocals for 2NE1. So its really impossible to avoid each other. When 2NE1 first performed their debut single Fire in Inkigayo, he was very excited, because he'll see her again after so many years. And he could even talk to her since he's one of the host. But when they introduce the girls before they go on stage, Bom doesn't seemed to be at ease. She looked like she was worried or something. He wanted to ask her during the breaks, but whenever he tried to confront her she would keep herself busy with something or even forced herself to join in one of the girl's conversation. He thought that maybe it was too early for them to talk so he gave it a rest. 

He's hoping he'll have the chance to talk to her, but whenever he felt like he has the chance, something would eventually came up. When 2ne1 performed I Don't Care, they introduce the girls again. And they even asked Bom to sing the chorus part and to teach them the dance. Which he awkwardly did too. He wanted to laugh at himself, he's acting like he doesn't know her, that they just met few months ago and all. But in fact they've known each other since they were young. They were even friends, but now they're back to being strangers. He can't do anything about it since something's telling him that Bom doesn't want to talk about it. 

He always thought of joining WGM ever since the show first aired. He thought that the idea was cool. To be living with another idol in the same house. Being with them 24/7. But he told himself that he would ONLY join the said show IF and ONLY IF he'll be marrying BOM. When his manager asked him about it, he said he's interested. He even told him that he wanted to marry Park Bom. Luckily, his manager agreed and decided to contact Hyun Suk and discussed it to him. And now he went to YGE to discussed it with Bom herself. As expected she was shocked that she'll be marrying him. He was so excited to meet and see Park Bom again he wasn’t able to sleep last night. He’s all fidgety and jumpy when they're waiting for her, his manager  even told him to relax.

Flashback.

“Have you eaten already Hongki boy?” his manager asked him but he didn’t hear him. He was thinking about Bom and what could possibly happen later.

“You like her that much?” His manager added. Now finally getting his full attention.

“A – ania. I just like Park Bom’s voice. That’s all.” He said. He saw his manager smiled.

“So its true, It was Park Bom who really caught your attention. I didn’t even mention any names and yet you replied saying you only like her voice? That’s bull Hongki boy. I know you like everything about that lady.” He heard him say. Then he just nodded his head.

“Are you sure about this? YG told me she can be a brat sometimes or more like most of the times.” His manager asked him. Of course he’s sure about this. When he told him to do this WGM with Bom he didn’t need to think twice. He likes her that much. And besides he already knew that Bom can be such a brat and childish, after watching 2ne1TV and BOMTV. He felt like he really knows her personally.

“Yeah of course.” He said after reaching YGE building.

They went to YG’s main office, they came earlier so his manager and YG started to talk to each other talking about stuffs, YG’s a serious guy but loves to fool around. He keeps on laughing with his manager as he said something funny. Then he heard a knock on the door, his heart started to go ecstatic, it was beating so fast he could almost hear every bit of his heart. He felt like he wanted to put his hand over his chest and feel his heartbeat hoping it’ll calm down. But that would only make him stupid. So he didn’t. Then the door opened and there he saw her again. She’s probably the most beautiful girl he’d ever seen. And her angelic voice. That got him really hooked up. He noticed Bom stopped when she saw them. He quickly looked at his converse shoes, like he finds it very amusing.

He don’t really know what to say and how to react with the situation. He kinda felt like Bom doesn’t like the idea of marrying him which kinda breaks his heart. But then she agreed. So he quickly recovered from his so called short heartbreak. He told himself he’ll do his best to please BOM and make her happy. Whatever means that is.

End of Flashback.

“Yah – Park Bom-shi!” he called out to her but she just gave him a peace sign then she even sticked her tongue out to him. ‘God, she's crazy! what happened to the old Park Bom eh?' he asked shooking his head. 


kekeke...there you have it >_< another update since I'm feeling motivated ^_^ please do comment and subscribe. More exciting happenings on the next updates... Sorry if there are wrong grammars etc..too tired to read this again since its already 3:40am. Need to go to sleep now. bye guys!.