I Love you!

"Love" [JoonMir Oneshot]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Joon's P.O.V

Aish  it's raining again ....why the others have schedules and why on earth I have to watch Mir.I have other things to do and Mir can take care of himself alone......... - Hyung,where are the others? - They have schedules to do! - Um...ok! Mir said smiling and doing his aegyo (and why he have to do that cute smile of his)   Mir's P.O.V   - Hyung......Hyung.....Yah I'm talking to you mister!!!!! - What do you want Mir? (Is he mad at me did I do something wrong....AISH Mir stop talking to yourself) - I was asking you if you want to go eat together? (I hope he say yes,please say yes) - Uhh...sure why not,just wait for me i need to change my clothes... Yess,he said yes (in his thoughts and doing lame dance) - Are u ready? said laughing at Mir - Yah,stop laughing it's not funny - Whae? (doing his famous aegyo) - Because,if you continue i'm not gonna take you with me. (doing his aegyo won't work on me) - Ok,ok. (ahh his aegyo is so cute and his plump lips.....how i want to kiss them right now)  - Mir........Mir...........still no respond from him - Yah maknae are you coming or not? (Aishh that kid making me wait for him)  

No one's P.O.V

Joon and Mir went to the nearest restaurant where no one could recognise them as one of the Mblaq's members. An hour of talking about everything and anything and waiting the rain to stop, they went to their dorm....After an hour or two sitting on the couch and watching TV Joon felt someone lying i
Please log in to read the full chapter