Leaving his Yixing

Leaving his Yixing

"So what's up with my health now dad? Seriously, I never had that severe bleeding. I don't remember nose bleeding that much in normal days." Kris asks his dad.

"Might be because of the weather conditions. We will never know. It depends per person Kris. The blood test results would be out later this afternoon. I'll call you when the results are out. Are you going home now?" Hid dad lies about his real condition. Kris was diagnosed months ago that something was wrong with his blood. That's why his dad is very keen about him keeping the said clinic visits and blood tests. His dad was confident because he doesn't see signs of Kris' condition to be severe. Not until Kris complained about this incident this morning that he never had that severe nose bleeding and being a doctor and being a father of course it bothers him mand he needs him to be checked.

"By the way son, here are new pain killers and medicines. The pain killers, you can take them when of course you feel pain and the others should be taken at daily basis. Say my regards to Yixing. Your mom misses him already." He pats his sons shoulder.

And yet another test was done. Kris fishes out his phone and calls his special someone.

"Baby.." He smiles sweetly as he talks to the other person in the other line.

"Hey handsome, what's up? Tests done? How did it go?" Contrary to Kris' tone, the other person on the line was worried.

"Dad said no results yet. Don't worry, I'm not yet dying. Later this afternoon though. By the way baby, he says his regards and said my mom misses you already. You are quite loved by family, eh? I'm on my way home to you. I love you Yixing~"

"Shut the "I'm not yet dying Yixing" scheme Wufan. You are not dying. I love you too, take care."

"Ne~" And he hungs up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zhang Yixing was Kris' special someone for almost 4 years. He was his bestfriend, his brother, his confidant, his boyfriend and he was forever his. Who would have thought that a very faced man like Kris would be loved by a very angelic faced Yixing. Kris and Yixing are like Yin and Yang. Kris has a very strong personality in contrast with Yixing's affectionate self. But inspite of the differences, they perfectly fit for each other. Yixing's personality and wits made the strong reserved man Kris fall in love and be head over heels with him and now they're together.

Yixing was preparing their dinner when he heard the door and familiar footsteps.

Kris...

and a back hug..

"I missed you Zhang Yixing." This is Kris around Yixing. Soft, loving and affectionate. Kris tightens his hug and nuzzles to Yixing's hair.

"You smell so good baby. I would love to be this close forever." Yixing faces the man that he loves. Traces his face, his nose, his jawline. Oh his Wu Yi Fan. He kisses the tip of Kris' nose.

"What's the weather in the hospital that made you so cheesy Wufan? Tell me, did something naughty behind my back? Huh?" Yixing puts his hands in his waist and acts like a mad wife.

They laughed.

"Yixing, you know what baby.. I would love to do something bad to that back of yours.." He squeezes Yixing's cheeks and it made Yixing smack his arms. Playful Kris..

"But nope. I just wanted to be like this and make you feel that I love you so much." He smiles and looks at Yixing lovingly. He was fluttered and made him steal a kiss to that cute lips.

"Silly. Now shall we eat before we die out of hunger?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were cuddling like newly weds in their shared bed when Kris' phone rang.

"Dad calling. Wait.." He answers the phone. "Yes dad?"

"Kris, you need to go home here. Bring Yixing with you. I'm telling you something imporrtant."

"But why bring Yixing too? Is it about the results?"

"Just go home. Now." And his dad hungs up. His dad's voice a sense of urgency. They packed and off they went to the Wu's residence.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The whole family was there. The mom, Kris' siblings and his dad. They were waiting for them to arrive.

"What is this? Why the sudden family meeting?"

"Everybody must know this especially Yixing. As your lover, Yixing has the right to know. Son, you were diagnosed with a brain tumor and a leukemia. We will be operating you as soon as possible to remove the tumor and test if it's malignant or not and you will be going to series of therapies for leukemia to prevent the spread of the cancer cells." His dad explains. Kris was then incoherent.

"So I'm dying. Wow." Of all the times, he doesn't know why this is the perfect time to be sarcastic to the thought dying. He was dying, no about to die maybe. He stands up. Runs his fingers to his hair, exasparated.

"No son, you're not dying. We will do everything to make cure you. I am not giving this fight up son. You're not dying."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Back in their apartment, Kris and Yixing were both in silence. This was the longest time that they never engaged in a conversation. They were both in shock. No one wanted to start a conversation. But Yixing tries to lighten up the atmosphere, he holds Kris' hand. But suddenly his tears fall.

"Baby.. I just.. I just..." And words failed him.

"I know. Funny, right? You can actually break up with me Yixing. I don't want to see you suffering when I'm about to enter the stage that I'm about to die. And who wants a boyfriend that has.. What did my dad say? I have leukemia and a ing brain tumor. Gifted of illness, are we?" He laughs but suddenly stops and he tries to fight the tears from b but he fails.

" this brain tumor! I don't deserve to have this! Tell me Yixing, have I been a bad lover to you for me to deserve this?! I'm afraid. I don't want to leave you. I don't want to let you go. The thought kills me more than this diseases could do. I don't want to see you crying and sulking just because I'm about to die. I'm giving you the best option Yixing. Save yourself from a dying boy." And Yixing can't stop the feeling of being mad.

"Stop it."

"I'm dying."

"I said stop it Wufan."

"Yixing I am dying!"

"Okay you're dying! Are you happy now?! Does that change the situation?! SHUT THE UP WU YI FAN!! I SAID STOP IT! So what if you're dying?! You'll push me away?! And you're telling me to leave you just because you're dying?! I know the disease was all ed up, but that doesn't give me any reason to leave you at all! I'm still the Yixing that you knew 4 years ago Wu Yi Fan! Stop the nonsense! STOP!!!" And Yixing cries hard and Kris was back to his senses.

"I'm sorry baby. I'm very sorry." And he hugs Yixing tight.

"Kris, you'll undergo therapies and tests. Let's have faith to those tests okay? Baby your family would be there. I'll be there and I am not going to leave you okay?"

"I love you Yixing."

"Always Wufan. I love you too."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: And first part done! ^____^ I have the of writing short fics or drabbles because I have tendencies of making the plot blerg when I write longer. So bare with me :) 

Comments are forever welcome, thank you lovelies! And btw, ninja readers tweeting me @kyunomnoms about the sequel of broken!hunhan, yes gais. Keep calm, i'm nearly there. Meep XD  ILUUUU PYEONG <3~~

-C ^^