It was just a Betrayal

Its Just a Game of Love

She opened her eye to the beautiful sight ever. She knew nothing could replace this sight. She was in the arms of the man she have been in love with. The queenka of the Winterfalls High School have fallen in love with the Smart and y kingka of Winterfalls High. 

 

It was her pure but secret love. How can she fall in love? It was the question that would be asked by everyone because she is a player. She was expected to Break hearts every day. She was supposed to be heartless. Her beautiful hazel eyes shall hold nothing but coldness. That was what expected from her, so how can she love the perfect Kris? He was heavy sleeper she knew it so she was glad that he wouldn't be able to see her vulnerable side. She was happy that he wouldn't see the side of her that is crying to come out the delicate girl with fragile heart she has been hiding for years. 

 

She looked up at him as if memorizing every feature of his. His hair that he often dyed, the eyelids which were hiding his deep brown eyes, his nose that she dreamed of teasing him with and those lips that she couldn't get enough of last night. She traced his face down to his collarbone and placed a small kiss there. She slowly got out of his strong arms and wrapped the soft silk fabric around her body.  As soon as she got up the emptiness and loneliness hit her. She looked out the window and the weather was reflecting her emptiness. Those gloomy clouds were hovering Seoul like the loneliness that was enveloping her by each second. The clock's tick was her reminder that she has to leave before he wakes up. 

 

She collected her clothes and dressed herself. She knew the moment she stepped out of this apartment the loneliness and regrets will be killing her like darts being poked in a broken heart. She looked like as if her soul has been taken out. All that she truly wished for was his love and after today that wish wouldn't come true in million years. She took out a sticky note and a pen. In shaky hand print she wrote him the last words from her.

 

 

It was just a Betrayal

 

 

A tear fell from her eye smudging bit of the letters. She took out a rose from vase, sticked the note to it and put it where she was on his bed. She looked at him and there was a small smile. She placed a small kiss on his pouty lips.

 

 

"Goodbye My love"

 

 

 

He opened his eyes as she left. He just watched her go and there was a smile on his face. He knew something that she didn't. The promise that he made to himself to never ever let her be sad, so how could he be the reason of her sadness? There is no way Kris could ever hurt the girl he loved... His princess, Katherine Lee. "You have no idea how much I am happy today. I will soon be coming to get you princess just wait a little bit. Those tears won't be there when I confess"

 

He was smitten by her the moment he saw her walk in the hallway. Each steps she took as if drowning him in her beauty. He felt as If there was witch craft casted on him as his heart was no longer his. It was owned by a beautiful girl now. Kris was head over heels in love with Her. He smiled at the memories. As he looked down his eyes fell on the rose and the note. He read the note and noticed the tear there. He realized how much this girl loved him. The girl people described as heartless, Cold and Heartbreaker she was purely in love with him.

 

He was well aware of why she slept with him and what she was gonna tell others. These two were simple feeling that she has but it changed her whole existence in misery and He decided that he will bring her back. He was well aware of the Bet that was placed on her but he knew she didn't sleep make love with her because of that. The truth was that bet was just an excuse. He got up with a thought. He was gonna get his lady back and that was his promise to himself and to her. He took the rose and note and put it in his closet drawer as delicately as possible. 

 

As soon as she walked out of that apartment the pain encircled her. The cold was brushing the pain more and more. The walk to her apartment was the worst of her life. As soon as she stepped in that apartment there was nothing but stinging loneliness. She changed and went to straight to bathroom, and ducked her body in cold water. She was there until her body was cold as ice. As soon as she was out not even her body but her heart was officially cold and closed for eternity. The weekend was not so good for her. Katherine has never felt this kind of pain before in her life. Getting hurt in love was a joke to her. She was in love with him before the bet but she never imagined that it'll hurt this much. She slowly dressed up slowly for school. Big dark circles under her eyes and her face looked so gloomy. 

 

As soon as she entered the school the other Queenkas encircled her and started questioning her. She just nodded. "Oh my god we won the bet over boys" Tiffany screamed in joy. She just watched her friends as they neglected her visible pain. She was sitting with her friends in school lawn, their famous spot. When she saw him entering the school. She excused herself and went to the part of school where kids studied. The school was divided in 3 sections, elementary, junior high and high school. She always came here whenever she had free time during school. She played with kids for a while, making them smile and left when the bell rang.

 

She saw him with them laughing and smiling. So it was nothing to him either she thought. When he looked at her she thought he was gonna at least smile but he just looked away when their eyes met. It was like someone just took her heart out of her chest and stepped on it. She sighed and went to sit in her seat. "Hey y you ok?" said Kai, her infamous Best Friend. She totally ignored him and sat in her seat. 

 

 

He had never seen her like this. It has been weeks since the bet and that girl was nothing like before. Her conversations were getting shorter and replaced by her snapping and getting angrier for no reasons. She rarely smiled. His plan didn't work instead it made her worse. His plan was to provoke her and to make her believe in herself enough that she could confess her love to him, but no she changed 360 degrees. He needed the advice now and only one person can help him and that was Kai, the only sensible connection between them.

 

He called Kai and told him to meet him in dance room after school. As soon as they met after school he spilled the beans. Kai smirked "I knew it." Kris rolled his eyes and said "Stop with the I-Knew thing... Help me man."  Kai smiled, he was happy for her best friend and he knew Kris was the perfect match for her. No matter how cold or bad Kris was, deep down he was the boy who kept promises. Kris was someone who cared for his loved ones more than himself and Kai knew that very well. He put his hand on Kris shoulder to get his attention "Just don't fancy her with expensive stuff... She doesn't like being treated fancier than normal. Being fancy gave her deep wounds so just treat her like normal girl. She seems really hard shell type but deep down she is a delicate darling." Kris tilted his head and questioned "Normal?" Kai laughed and said "For example if you were to take her on a date rather than taking her to fancy and expensive restaurants she would want you to hold her hand and take her on walk, she would want you to kiss her in public proudly." Kris nodded.

 

 

Katherine strolled slowly in the park, finally settling herself on a bench in front of the pond. She looked up and the clouds signaling that it will rain, but she could care less. Her parents on verge of divorce, her brother away from here and her heart crumbled in pieces. All she could think was how could we life get this bad? All she needed was just a ray of hope. The water droplets touched her skin as she watched kids run out of park due to rain. She just sat there getting soaked in rain. She sat there for another half an hour until drops stopped touching her Even though it was still raining she looked up to see what was happening.

 

 

Kris ran out of dance room thanking Kai. In his car he thought what he should. He texted Kai asking if Katherine likes roses. His reply made him smile she loves it especially the red ones. He stopped in front of a flower shop and bought Red roses bouquet without the wrap as Kai called him after words that Katherine hates the wrap. The girl at shop tied the roses together with green ribbon and Kris thanked her. He ran back to his car and the pouring started already. He speeded up and reached her apartment, but the maid told him that she went to the park. In few minutes he was at park. He took his umbrella and walked in the park. He saw her sitting on the bench all soaked up. It broke his heart to see her in this state but he was gonna fulfill his promise and make her smile today.

 

 

She looked up to see who it was and to her surprise it was the man she loved with all of her heart, Kris was holding an umbrella over her. "Kris" she whispered and he just smiled. 

 

 

"Will You be my girlfriend?"

 

 

She was shocked. She couldn’t believe it was real. "But I don't love you in fact I betrayed you" she was still gonna deny it she was too afraid to accept the happiness. "You do" he smiled "Katherine when someone plays with other they don't leave a rose for them, they don't shed tears when writing them to break their heart, and they never kiss them goodbye with such love" he looked at her with proud smile. All he wanted to do was hug her and kiss she looked so vulnerable. "You noticed?" she whispered surprisingly 

 

He nodded. He let go of the umbrella, put the roses aside and held her hands to pull he up. "Katherine Lee I have been in love with you before the bet. I haven't slept with you because of the bet instead it was the night for me to when I made love with the lady so precious to me. The girl I set my eyes on since the day I saw her in that hallway" she looked up to him in surprise. He cupped her face in his hands

 

 

 

"I Love You Katherine"

 

 

 

She looked at him in shock. How can a perfect Kris be in love with Broken Katherine? But for the moment she didn't care. He confessed and she could see in his eyes the love and sincerity for her and she was gonna show him too.

 

 

 

"I Love You Too Kris"

 

 

He smiled like there was no tomorrow. Tear of Joy fell from both of their eyes mixing with rain. He leaned forward and she closed her eyes. Their lips connected and they could feel the love that they had for each other. She wrapped her arms around his neck as his arms encircled her waist to pull her closer. 

 

It was a fairytale for her. He loved her; she loved him and the kiss in the rain. She felt as if her fairytale was written by god specially. She smiled in kiss and Kris' heart pounded with happiness as he made her smile. He pulled away and hugged her. She hugged him tightly. He gave her the roses "Oops They are socked" she giggled. He wrapped her arms around her "I'll buy you every day more and more". 

 

They slowly walked back in rain Kris' arms around her and her head resting against him. They started their new journey of love... Surely there are gonna be bumps but as long as they are together nothing else matters. She looked at him, smiled and said "I Love You" he kissed her forehead "I Love You Too"