OO1

Be careful with my Heart

I opened my eyes, and saw nothing but darkness. I got up from my bed and went straight to the kitchen, while walking I heard my parents talking about some job. I went closer to them and said. "What job?" I asked. They looked at me with worried eyes of coures I couldn't really see them, since it's dark and only one candle was lighten up. "Jee sun, you need a Job," my eyes widen....

 

"a Job?!?!?!" I said almost yelling, my mom closed her eyes and walked to me "I'm sorry, jee sun but we have to" se said while tears falling down her cheeks. I closed my eyes and nodded "I understand," I said and walked back to my bedroom.I understand why it has to be me who needed to find a job. I'm the oldest daughter and I think my parents are getting old for a job. I sighed. "Tomorrow morning I'll try to find a job, a good one" I said and went back to sleep.

 

Next Day

 

I opened my eyes and groaned as the shining sun suddenly hit my eyes, I got up from my bed and went to the washroom to take a shower. After I went to the kitchen where my parents are "Good morning," I said while my little siblings went to me 

"Morning noona!" they said 

"Morning unnie!" I smiled and bend down to hug them "morning,"

 

"Jee sun, me and your umma already have a job for you," my appa said. "What?" 

"I called your aunt and she said that she needed one more employee so I said we needed some money, so said that you can take the job" I nodded 

 

 

You went to your auntie's shop, which is a garden shop. You were standing in front of the shop and sighed "I hope she's not strick" you hoped as you went inside, you were amazed how clean and organized the shop is! You gulped and called you aunt.

"coming,"  you heard someone said. You stood there for a minute and looked around the shop. It's beautiful you thought. "ah, jee sun, your here," you turned around and found your auntie standing there holding a pot of flowers, you smiled and bowed as you greeted her. She smiled and took your hand "come let's start," she said as she took your hand and started teaching you what to do,

 

"ok that's all you need to know, and everyday you have to be here, and every weekdays a lot of people always go to this shop so I need you help for that arasso?" she asked as I nodded. This job was easy your starting to get the hang of it...

 

It's been two weeks since you had work in your auntie's shop and you loved this job not because it easy, it's because how you auntie treats you right, she pays you every week, and loved the flowers. "Jee sun ah, I need to go shopping today and can yo please, look after the shop?" your aunt asked. 

"yes auntie," I said and nodded as she left you alone. you sighed and looked around the shop and you decided to clean. You took a broom and started sweeping the floor. 

 

 

After sweeping the floor I went to the counter and started organizing the papers and dusting off some dirt, while I was cleaning I heard the doors opened I didn't bother to look since maybe it's auntie or some costumer. I bent down to pick up some loose petals and once I stood up I saw a tall men looking at some flowers and admiring them,  I went to the garbage can and threw the petal in it. I went back to the counter and looked around the shop one more time and this tall blond guy just came out of no where and it scared me. 

"sorry did I scared you?" my eyes widen as I heard his low voice, and slowly nodded. "yes," I said softly, he looked around trying to find something, "are you looking for something?" I asked. 

 

"ah, no its just that I'm new here, to Seoul and I'm trying to find my way back to my house" I suddenly giggled at what he said. He looked at me with a questioning eyes.

" I wish I can help you, but I have work today and now."