Jin Kyong, Will You Marry Me?

You Said, Forever...
(Jin Kyong's POV)
I have lived with Seungri for 4 years...I like him alot he is always there for me, Even when YoungBae got drunk and appearently confessed he was trying to get over me when he heard I liked someone. I told him I couldn't love him. I already loved some one. Seungri looked hurt when I said that. I knew he didn't think it was him. But it was...I wish he would just propose...
(Seungri's POV)
How am I supposed to propose to her knowing there is some one she likes. I have a doubt its me...But YoungBae keeps telling me it's me. He had his chance. I can't find myself to do that. I do have the ring and I want to...and we where always just friends through her eyes...Or does she see me as more?
(YoungBae's POV)
This Guy Seungri, Why can't you see it in the way she looks at you. You idiot It's obivious its almost like your oblivious for her feelings...Can't you just propose before she gives up and goes to someone else?
(Soo Yun's POV)
I'm still hurt over that incedent but Seungri are you really that STUPID? Can't you see it? Jin Kyoung has loved you for a long time. When you started to love her. At the amusement park. Their both idiots. Just propose. Please. She will leave one day.
(Jin Kyong's POV)
I walked out to find Seungri deep in thought, "Seungri...Why won't you propose?"
"What?" He shrugged to turn to me.
"You heard me. I want you."
"J-Jin Kyong...You do?"
I stared at him. I was hurt, "You don't believe me?! When I'm telling you?! Right here right now? Fine! I'm LEAVING SEUNGRI! I don't want to see you ever again!"
(Seungri's POV)
She went to her room I stared at her. Shocked. She did love me. I grabbed her wrist and her delicate face had tears rolling down...I made the girl I love cry...Jin Kyong...She slapped my wrist off and left...I stared at her walk out the door. I the radio. THe same radio that I used the first night we had in the same house. It was playing, Because I'm Stupid.
Nae meoriga neomuna nappaseo
Neo hanapakke nan moreugo
Tareun sarameun pogoittneun neon
Ireon naema-eumdo moreugettji

Neoui harue naran eoptgettji
Tto chu'eokjoch'a eoptgettjiman
Neoman paraman pogoittneun nan
Chakku nunmuli heureugoisseo
 
Niga neomu pogosip'eun nalen
Neomu kyeondigi himdeul naleneun
Neoreul saranghanda ipgae maemdola
Honja dasi tto CRYING FOR YOU
Honja dasi tto MISSING FOR YOU
Baby! I love you! I'm waiting for you!
 
I drowned my head to the lyrics...After that I realized I wouldn't be able to live losing her. I looked for her. I found her in the park the one that we first met. Well I thought she didn't remember...I sat in front of her took her hand, as she stared at me about to run away, she turned around.
I said the words, "Jin Kyong, Will You Marry Me?"
She stared at me. Nodding yes she had tears flowing out of her eyes. This was the happiest day of my life. I will spend the rest of my life with this girl, I love her so much. We planned. Soo Yun was the Bridesmaid, and YoungBae was the best man...After they divorced YoungBae and her had become closer. But she was in love with Jiyong. She caught the banqouet and saw Jiyong. They smiled, and kissed. YoungBae Held a thumbs up. He was with a girl named IU. He said it was like Love at first sight. We all where still happy. Well I didn't find out what happened to TOP or Daesung, But I'm sure we'll meet them one day. It'll be like a family reunion after that. I wonder if they are married now. But all I knew was that I had the most beautiful bride in the world. And we where going to do it tonight. All I know. Is that I love Jin Kyong Very Much.
~
Yes this story was short. It is a threeshot. Did you like? HOPE YOU DID ;) Pretty much every one had a happy ending. But I might consider a sequel that will be longer so you might want to subscribe to me. :D