Misunderstanding (ONESHOT)

Misunderstanding

JOON'S POV

It was gloomy and I couldn't see where Mir ran off to. "Yah....YAH", I said worriedly while pacing down the street to find Mir. "I didn't mean to hurt you", I muttered about to give up on finding Mir as I was remembering what I did.

*FLASHBACK*

*DING DONG* I heard the doorbell; I got up to see a drunken Jiyeon at my door. "Why did you leave me", she muttered loud enough for me to hear," for a GAY!". She stumbled closer to me, then fell. I caught her in my arms. "Remember what we had" she said, then she kissed me. I was in shock, then I saw my door open to my surprise, it was a stunned and hurt Mir. "Mir, it's not what it looks like" I said, then he ran out the door. I dropped the drunken woman on the couch and grabbed my jacket and put on my shoes then ran after him.

SKIP 
 

I have been searching and running for hours. It's about 10 o'clock and I saw dark clouds, so I decided to go home. When I got home I didn't see Jiyeon there. The house felt lonely here without Mir. I went to my personal bar and I poured a drink,then sipped it. I sat on my leather chair and stare in plain space. Being here alone here in this cold room was making me insane. I got frustrated and hit the glass off the table. I soon thought of Mir. "I've got to find him."

I ran outside with my leather jacket and leather boots. I ran outside and saw dark clouds coming back again. I ran and felt rain drops all over my body. I searched each corner and alley. I finally I decided to give until, I saw a figure squatting across from me with blonde-brownish hair. "Mir" I said without thinkingand the person lifted his head. He was Mir. He got up and tried to run, but  I pulled him close to me and kissed him passionately and wiped away his tear with my thumb. "Mir-ah I love you don't forget that....and  I'm sorry" I said. Then, we continued kissing in the rain.