Chapter Three: I'm NOT guilty!!

My Brother Is My Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yamada's POV

 

 

I don't know what actually happen... This is definitely not like me. Why do I feel guilty for what I did earlier? It was her fault right?

 

I was so angry at her because she basically shouted to the whole student body that we're arranged to be married. This morning, a total of 44 students approached me and asked if it was true. What do you expect me to say? Well, I didn't say anything. I was so embarrassed. At that thought, I will never forgive Yamada Rio.

 

----------------

 

"I just said the truth... I didn't do that just to annoy you."

 

That phrase from her never left my mind since this morning. I can't believe her excuses. I know she did that to get back at me for protesting to her mom that day.

 

 

But... her tears... she cried in front of me.

 

I've never seen a girl cried because of me. I'm an idol after all. It's my job to make girls happy and smile in front of me. Whenever girls smile, I feel happy. But earlier, I made one cry. It's totally new for me. I never wanted her to cry. When I saw her tears flowing down her cheeks, I felt a small current running down my spine. I suddenly felt weak.

 

 

I didn't mean what I've said. It's just that, I'm so angry I can't control anything coming out of my mouth. I just want her to realise what she'd done. I know it will bring trouble for me and her. And now, we're the school's topic. I also heard that the president of the newspaper club will write a new article about us. *sigh* I'm in big trouble...

 

 

But still... she cried... she cried.... I made her cry. She's a girl... I never make girls cry!!! I'm not harsh. Am I? ahhhhgggg... You're making me crazy Rio...

 

 

How can I face the class tomorrow? I know she'll be there. And I'm sure she told all our classmates what I've said to her. And I'll be the villain then right?

 

 

Maybe I won't go to school tomorrow? I'll say I'm sick? or I'll say I have rehearsals tomorrow? No... Chinen and the others will know something is wrong... I just have to go to school tomorrow and face HER. I know I'll be guilty but I won't lose face. I will not lose just because of her tears... It's war Rio... HAH!

 

-----------------

 

"Get up nii-chan!! You'll be late..."

 

 

I heard Mika shouted at me this morning.

Almost all my energy evaporated after thinking yesterday. I don't want to go. I don't want to see her. I know I'll feel guilty again...

 

 

Without feeling any excitement, I forced myself to get up and get ready for school...

 

"Ryosuke... here's your lunch" I heard my mom say... what? wait... lunch?... my mom made me lunch? She don't usually prepare an obento for me to take to school...

 

"Are you okay mom?" I asked as I'm still confused.

 

"Yes. Of course my dear... here, I included Rio-chan's obento too. Make sure you eat with her ne?" She replied with a wide smile.

 

Yappari... I knew something's wrong. She really likes Rio. tsk tsk... I know my mom will kill me when she finds out that I made Rio cry yesterday.

 

 

---------------------

 

 

At last... I'm at school. I made sure that I was late today to miss all the questions, staring and glaring from my classmates. I already heard the bell rang so I was saved....

 

I saw many students running towards the gates but I stayed calm. It's fine like this. I don't want to meet my class soon enough.

 

As I attempted to go inside our class room, I didn't see any teacher inside. Maybe Mrs. Tanaka is late? Yabai... That means I will still have to face all those questions...

 

I entered the room and looked around expecting p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter