Morning.

Good Morning.

 

The sun was already shining in, as you slowly wake up from your deep slumber. Stretching your hand high above your head, you yawned while looking around your room. 

 

Your phone suddenly light up, indicating that theres a message for you. Walking over to the dresser where you put your phone at, a small smile crept up on your face as you opened up the message.

 

"Good Morning

 

It was a text message from your long term boyfriend, Kyungsoo. Scrolling down the message, you saw that there was more contents below.

 

"Walk out 10 steps and down the stairs, then turn left and walk 5 steps. A surprise is waiting for you over there! (≧∪≦) "

 

Locking the phone, you went to the toilet to wash up and changed into a new set of clothes before going down to see what surprise he had installed for you.

 

Following his instructions, walking 10 steps from your room, you reached the flight of stairs. You slowly walked down the stairs, and slowly a fragrant smell filled your nostrils. You jumped down the last two steps and turned left, hopping your way to the destination. Your jaw dropped at what's infront of your eyes right now.

 

The whole dining room was decorated beautifully, white satin cloth were draped over table, and the windows were opened slightly, letting the beautiful sun shining in, hitting on the right edge of the metallic plates that are lined on the table. Sitting right at the end of the table was Kyungsoo. He had his usual smile on, and was wearing one of the favorite clothe that you liked to see him in. He gestured you to come closer in, pulling out a chair for you to sit on. He then lean in closely behind your seated figure, his mouth near your ear.

 

"Happy Anniversary my dear ____." he quietly whispered and gave a quick yet sweet peck on your cheek.