New Girl?

Someone’s Broken Butterfly

Na Ra's PoV

 

Walking through the school, I was by myself once again. Sang Mi had went with Minhyun and Aron somewhere. I'm not exactly sure where, but I do think she has a thing for Mihyun. That made me happy to know that she likes someone like him. He's such a quiet, but smart and sweet guy.

 

I think Ren went with Baekho to get some food, as always. I didn't know Baekho ate so much food! He's constantly eating, and he'll eat basically anything. I don't think there's any particular food he dislikes. If you mention food, he'll immediately pay attention, waiting for the food. 

 

Aish! He's seriously like a little kid!

 

The thought brought a smile to my lips and I decided to look out the window that I was passing by. I had to refrain from laughing.

 

Well, at least I know where JR went now.

 

He was outside of the school, leaning against the main gate, talking to 2 girls.They were all giggling and trying to act cute, and JR was giving them the attention. Knowing JR though, I knew he was probably waiting for a compliment from one of them. When he smiled, I figured he got it.

 

Oh, JR. What are we going to do with you? 

 

I just shook my head. Then, hearing heels clicking against the floor, I sighed, knowing what was about to happen.

 

"Ya!" Hyo Ri yelled. "Didn't I tell you to stay away? Are you deaf? You want to die?" Her manicured hands were on her hips and she stared at me. Death glare. 

 

"I heard you,"I said,"but they're my friends, so I don't see why I should have to stay away. Mianhe, but I can't leave them now."

 

She looked so mad I thought daggers might be flying around, aimed at me. Then, the part that actually scared me, happened. She smiled. A cold, ruthless smile. She even let out a little laugh. 

 

"I know what I'm going to do to you now. Watch your back. Because I am dangerous."

 

As she vanished down the corridors, I thought some more.

 

That was a creepy smile, but like I said before, she's not completely off her rocker, right?

 

I waved the thought away. I heard a deep voice call my name out, and I turned.

 

I saw the principal standing, beckoning me to come over with his hand. Behind, there was a delicate figure. 

"Ms. Na Ra, this is a new student. She's a transfer from India. She does understand Korean, so speak freely. If you wouldn't mind, could you show her around the school a bit?"

 

"Yes, sir." I said.

 

The figure came out from behind the principal. I saw it was a girl, about my height, maybe shorter, with very tan skin. She had dramatic eyeliner on, and was very pretty. Although it looked like if she took the eyeliner off, she would still look beautiful.

 

"Annyonghaseyo, joneun Patel Kameela imnida," she said bowing.

I bowed as well, "Annyonghaseyo, my name is Ahn Na Ra. Nice to meet you."

 

"I hope you become good friends, now Ms.Na Ra, if you will..." the principal said. He left and then it was just me and the new girl.

 

Kameela and I started talking and we found out that we're in the same year, have a few of the same classes, and we both like Nu'est. 

 

"JR is totally my bias in the group!"she squeeled, "What about you?"

I blushed, of course.

 

Everything stinking time!

 

"Well, I don't really have a favorite. They're all really nice and sweet and have their own charms."

 

She looked at me, "You talk as if you know them."

"Oh, you didn't know that Nu'est goes to this school?"I asked.

 

She jumped, and her eyes lit up. "They do?!"

 

"Ya! Na Ra!" I turned to the sound of my voice. Seemed like I was popular today with everyone calling for me. I saw it was Baekho and Ren. Baekho had a bunch of food with him, while Ren only had a lollipop.

 

"Ren! You're going to get cavities if you just keep eating sweets!" I laughed.

 

He stuck his lip out, "But, I got it for you,"he said holding it out.

 

"Oh. Komawo then!" I took it and he cheered up.

 

Aish. His mood changes so quickly.

 

"Who's this?" Ren asked.

 

I almost forgot! Stupid me!

 

"This is my new friend. She's a new student here. Her name is Kameela and she transferred her from India!"

"Annyonghaseyo! I'm a big fan of Nu'est!" she announced.

 

At that point, Minhyun and Aron arrived. JR came too, but he was busy with his phone. I guessed he was talking to the manager, because that's all he does anyway. Make calls. 

 

He came over. Kameela introduced herself all over again. He smiled and they talked for a bit. After that, we left them in the hall while I went to show her around the school. She looked so happy to be here. I left her at the classroom because Nu'est looked like they needed to say something. I came back and they were all trying to agree on something.

 

"What's going on?" I asked. 

 

"Aron's mom called me since his phone died. His mom and aunt need to go to someone's wedding, so they need someone to help take care of his niece." JR answered.

 

"I'll go if Na Ra comes with me!" Ren announces. He hooked his arm with mine, and wouldn't let go. Just like a little puppy or something. It was adorable, I will admit.

 

"Why drag Na Ra into this?" Baekho muttered.

 

"I'm okay with it. My aunt will be leaving on a business trip soon too, so I'm going to be bored. Plus I'd like to help anyway."

 

"Alright, then it's set. Ren and Na Ra will babysit my little cousin. Minhyun, Baekho, JR and I will go have some fun!" Aron laughed.

 

Hmm, he's usually the mature one. Must be happy that he doesn't have to babysit.

 

"I'll help out too,"a voice proclaimed.

It was Baekho. "I'll..help take care of her too."

 

"Alright, so Baekho joins the group? More fun for us!"

 

I couldn't wait to see this little girl. I wondered what she was like. Thankfully, I was going to find out soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

This had a new character  in it named Kameela. This is for SHINeeLOVE98 for always commenting and giving tips. THANK YOU CHOOO MUCH :D hehe I'm making this up as I go along, so it's nice to have someone cheering you along the way! 

 

You guys should check out her story. It's called Perfect Pieces and it's a fluff. Adorable. Obviously with SHINee. 

 

Hope you liked it and I'm trying to make it fit your character with what I know so far lol. Sorry if I make mistakes, but I'll try hard!

 

TIMe for NU'ESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTT ;P

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSh9G76UkxMpqJrx-_LZ29

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRF9Ra1fDA5Z9MezVeaW9j

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR88LUYRSv65E7yGmWd-kM

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOCWd3DcmfPn4ro1MmnHV

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXFfPdnEC6g94Hj0h3E7P