White Humongous Bear

Get me that bear or else

 

“Yoseob! Hurry up. We don’t have all day.” Jill called up to the man trailing behind her, waving her hands showing the excitement she has.

“Yaaah… do you… have to walk… so fast?” he said panting out every word from his mouth. Jill helped him stand and smiled at him. “It’s my first time here. And I’m spending it with you. Aren’t you lucky enough?” Jill told Yoseob as they were about to enter the amusement park.

“Here. We’ll sit first.” Jill told Yoseob as the both seated on a bench. “You know what. You’re really making me regret going here.” She told Yoseob while not looking at the boy and only staring at her feet.

“You’re the one who dragged me here anyway. Babo!” he told her as he hit the back of Jill’s head lightly. Jill stood up and punched Yoseob’s left arm.

“YAAAAAH! IT’S NOT MY FAULT I ONLY HAVE YOU AS A GUY FRIEND.” Jill shot at Yoseob and Yoseob started bursting into laughter. Jill looked at him confused and sat again on the bench. Finally, after seconds of laughter, Yoseob tugged Jill’s side.

““Yoseob! Hurry up. We don’t have all day.” Jill called up to the man trailing behind her, waving her hands showing the excitement she has.

“Yaaah… do you… have to walk… so fast?” he said panting out every word from his mouth. Jill helped him stand and smiled at him. “It’s my first time here. And I’m spending it with you. Aren’t you lucky enough?” Jill told Yoseob as they were about to enter the amusement park.

“Here. We’ll sit first.” Jill told Yoseob as the both seated on a bench. “You know what. You’re really making me regret going here.” She told Yoseob while not looking at the boy and only staring at her feet.

“You’re the one who dragged me here anyway. Babo!” he told me as he hit the back of Jill’s head lightly. Jill stood up and punched Yoseob’s left arm.

“YAAAAAH! IT’S NOT MY FAULT I ONLY HAVE YOU AS A GUY FRIEND.” Jill shot at Yoseob and Yoseob started bursting into laughter. Jill looked at him confused and sat again on the bench. Finally, after seconds of laughter, Yoseob tugged Jill’s side.

“You're still mad?" Yoseob told her. Jill resisted to look at the boy because she knew she couldn't resist that puppy look of Yoseob.

"No. I'm not. Anymore." Jill said as she looked at Yoseob's smiling face. Just then, Jill spotted something that made her squeal and grabbed Yoseob's hand.

"Ya. Where are we going? You were upset earlier and now your running for joy?" Yoseob asked as they were running towads somewhere that Jill was all to happy about.

"Don't you know about girls and mood swings?" she asked back and giggled to herself. They finally stopped in front of stall in the amusement park and Jill kept on hugging Yoseob's right arm that made the boy blush.

"What's wrong with your face?" Jill asked him skeptically.

"Huh? No. Nothing. I'm controlling myself from laughing at you." he said as he removed Jill's grasp from his arm. An instant change of emotion can be seen from Jill's face. Pushing that aside, Jill started looking at all the toys that were on the shelves.

"WOOOOW~" she was so amazed from all the toys that she didn't notice a man approached her.

"Hello there Miss. Would you like to give it a try?" the man told her and Jill nodded and took out a quarter and handed it to the man.

"Give it your best shot." the man said as he backed away.

Jill was suppose to hit 6 bottles using 3 balls. But the problem is, she couldn't throw well and that the bottles were too small to eventually hit. Jill looked at a smirking Yoseob who was watching from the back signalling her to throw. She wouldn't hit it anyway so she threw the first ball... and the second... and the third. But eventually, she didn't hit anything.

"Maybe you'll be luckier next time." the man smiled at her then turned back to another person who was wanted to win something as well.

"Boy, you really at that." Yoseob said as he put an arm around Jill's shoulder. She was blushing but she didn't know from what. The fact that she didn't get anything or the arm that was enveloping her now.

"Wow! You're really mad huh? You look so red that you might explode." Yoseob poked her cheeks and she gave a glare to the boy making him back up while raising both of his hands.

"Can we eat something?" Jill said trying to calm herself down.

"Sure! Corndogs would sure be the best to eat here." Yoseob said and Jill elbowed him. "I'm the one who chooses what to eat. Alright?" Jill stated. "Okay okay. Whatever you say." Yoseob told her.

As they were waiting in line, Yoseob told Jill that he needs to go to the bathroom and will meet her at the gate of the park.

-after 30 minutes-

Where is that boy now? Jill thought to herself. She was waiting there for half an hour and Yoseob was nowhere to be found. The park will close soon. But she didn't worry about that. She was worried that Yoseob left her there, alone.

Jill was about to leave without Yoseob when someone poked her arm. She looked back and was shocked to see a humongous white bear in front of her.

"Here!" a familiar voice said, the one holding the bear.

"Yo-yo-yoseob? Is that you?" Jill said, shocked. Yoseob placed the bear down. The bear was huge alright it almost reached up to Yoseob's chest.

"Why are you leaving me here?" Yoseob said as he rested his face on top of the bear. He looked very cuddly that made Jill blush again.

"You're angry again?" Yoseob said as he saw that Jill was turning red. Jill approached him and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Yoseb felt his heart skip a beat from the contact of Jill's lips on his cheek.

"Of course not! You made me happy today." Jill said to Yoseob.

"Then can I tell you something?" Yoseob hesitantly said. Jill gave him a slight nod, feeling her cheeks burn up even more.

"I-I-I love you..." Yoseob told her. Jill instantly hugged the male in front of her. Yoseob was shocked. She does fell the same for me.

Without anywords spoken to each other. They both knew that their friendship grew into something more that they would both treasure forever.