Special Thank You

Dare to Desire

 

Dear readers,

                This has been the longest and also most meaningful piece of writing I’ve ever written thus far in my life. It was an extremely fun adventure to continue fantasizing in the eyes of the Milky Couple with you all, and if it weren’t for all of you this story probably would never have gotten even half this far. 116 subscribers may not seem like much to many people here on AFF, but to me, all 116 of you mean just so much. Honestly when I started writing this, I never expected even half as much. I want to really thank all my readers who take time to comment, helping to keep this fanfic alive as well as my enthusiasm to continue it. I've made so many new friends on AFF through this fanfic and I'm so garetful to all of you! 

                Though many of you probably first clicked this fanfic because of the Milky Couple, I hope that while you enjoyed reading the sweet moments between them that you’ve also felt some form of inspiration from my writing. To be an inspiring writer is a huge gift to me, and for all of you who have complimented my writing; I can’t tell you how much you’ve made me smile. This fanfic may not have a huge quantity of subscribers, may not have been featured, but to have completed this with the support of everyone is already a greater treasure to me.

                I really hope that you all have enjoyed reading this, and I probably say this in almost each one of my author’s notes but it’s the truth because as much as I’ve enjoyed writing each chapter, I hoped you all would have fun reading too. It was fun to have continued the Milky Couple fantasy when Dream High ended, and now that this fanfic has come to an end I hope you all will be happy as we wait patiently for the release of Dream High 2! Even I’m sad that this fanfic has to end, but every story has its ending. From start to end or even from the middle, thank you everyone for reading, commenting, and subscribing. You’ve all made writing fanfics just so much more fun for me.

                My emphasis with this story is the concept of dreaming. Don’t be afraid to dream big dreams and take risks and opportunities. The road may not always be smooth but remember obstacles only stand in your way to show you just how much you want something. I encourage you all to be ambitious (but not obnoxious) and Dare to Desire.

                God Bless,

                Skye Lin

ミ★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★彡

 

Shoutout to a few significant readers:

aceofspades – Alex Oppa! I’m so glad we became friends on AFF, and if it wasn’t for this fanfic you probably would’ve never known me and vice versa. Every update I seriously look forward to your comments because they’re so humorous and fun to read. You’ve been a big support pillar since the beginning and I remember (almost) every single praise you’ve given me. Thank you so much, because it means a lot to me. Sometimes I think your complimenting makes me seem so much more as a writer than I actually am. XD Really, you’re an amazing writer yourself and honestly speaking I think you’re way better than me. You have one of the most colorful personalities out of everyone I’ve met on AFF thus far, and it’s just so fun talking to you about… anything pretty much.  I’m still wanting to coauthor a fanfic with you!! So watch out! Once I think of a plot I’m gonna be spamming your AFF wall! Until then, keep fanboying over Yonghwa ^^!

Kpoprambler – Though I don’t know your name, I really looked forward to your comments and I love how truthful you are with everything you’ve said from feedback to suggestions to just enjoying my story in general. Just like you’ve wanted, and just for you, I’ve incorporated “Say You Love Me” cover by IU in my fanfic because I appreciate your comments just that much! I never minded your long comments, in fact, I loved them so much. So you should never feel bad about writing a lot, because as a writer I can tell you that every writer loves extensive feedback. Thanks so much for reading!

TyniNightmare – You’ve commented on pretty much every single update and even some of my other fanfics! I really appreciate them and sometimes when I update I even wait for your comments to come because they’re so fun to read. Whether they’re short or long, I loved reading them. I remember you being one of my first subscribers and I’m so happy that you’ve continued reading until the very end. Thank you for going on this Milky Couple adventure with me! I hope you had a lot of fun because I sure did!

HeartMilkyCouple – Hey there dongsaeng!! From your username I knew you loved the coupling from the start! I hope that as you read this, even if it started out as just for the coupling that you’ve grown to like it for the theme, plot and the story altogether too ^^! I was really happy when you asked me to update because you missed my fanfic, because that meant a lot to me. And as you saw I did update for you! Sorry for keeping you waiting so long sometimes but I appreciate how patient you are with me. I hope this story was worth your time and fun to read!

WooUCouple – I seriously LOVED how you commented every update and made my fanfic much livelier. I’m so happy that something I wrote had the ability to put a smile on your face, and I’m so thankful for all your support all this time! I hope school continues to go well for you (: There’s no more of this fanfic to distract you from schoolwork so work hard! Hwaiting!

Crissa_Cho – You were one of the first people who ever said my writing brought tears to your eyes. It’s really touching to hear that something I wrote can be so emotionally moving, and to a writer that’s success. I hope that the ending was to your liking, and if you were to cry at all it would be from tears of joy this time! Then again I didn’t think the ending could’ve made anyone cry. Thank you for commenting on every chapter update! You don’t know how much I appreciated it!

 

Shoutout to applepearles, shushi_pilsuk, helloroseey, ohshytsitzmarina

For always commenting and keeping my energy up! Who needs caffeine when I’ve got all of you? ^^

KAMSAHAMNIDA!

For you curious ones out there; I'm the ugly one on the right. :P