The blind umma date

Mir-appa and His Wifeu

Thank you for clicking on my story. This first part is very short, I just had the idea and wanted to start writing it immediately, but it’s 2:11am… I will update again if I get a comment… but before you read:

This story takes place on the MBLAQ season of ‘Hello Baby’. If you have never watched this show before (with any idol) this story may be a bit weird for you to understand.

=========================================================

 

~Today, each of the appas ranked least favorite by a certain child will spend time alone with that child. The remaining two appas will have to attend a schedule. The appa-child pairings for today are:

  1. Lee Joon & Leo
  2. Seungho & Dayoung
  3. Mir & Lauren

Each team leaves the house and decides where to go.~

“Lauren, where should we go? Where do you want to go?”

“Mollayo (I don’t know).” She replied, looking down at her shoes.

“What about the park?”

~Isn’t that where Mir wants to go? Not thinking about Lauren’s thoughts…~

          They finally get to the park and sit on a bench. Lauren is still unresponsive to Mir.

“Lauren, did I do something wrong? You picked me over Lee Joon-appa at Pororo’s house, right?”

~She shakes her head, forgetting her previous feud with Lee Joon-appa~

“Let’s call Suzy-unnie to ask for help, okay, Lauren?”

She nods.

“Oh! Do you like Suzy-unnie?” He asks surprised.

“Neomu joahae (Yes, I really like her).” The angel responds.

Suzy picks up the phone.“Yeoboseyo?”

“Ah, she answered!” ~Mir says with pure excitement~

“Can you be a mom again today, please? Oh jebal, jebal, jebal!” Mir pleads like a child over the phone.

~fake cries again. His trademark.~

“Mianhe, oppa. I have a schedule today… but I have a friend who is really good with children. She used to work at a child care center. I would definitely recommend her... Wait. Which kid do you have with you.?”

~worried~ “Wha.. why do you ask? I have Lauren.”

“Oh , she’ll be just fine with the aegyo princess.” Suzy laughs.

“I’ll call her and tell her your situation. Where are you, now?” Suzy asks.

“Honyu Park.” Mir answers.

“I’ll text you when she’s coming.” ~hangs up quickly~

 

~Meanwhile… waiting for today’s umma to come. What are you going to do now, Mir-appa?~

 

“Lauren!” He calls to the girl far away on the slide. Mir runs over to her.

“Appa will help you down the slide!”

“Mir-appa?” ~She finally speaks.~

“Yes, princess?” Mir answers.

“What is the umma like?” Lauren asks sweetly.

“I don’t know. I would like to find out for myself….”

~Continues to slide her down~