Chapter 1

I Fell In Love With A Spy !?

Sunny's POV 

" Hey Sunny ! There's two new students coming to our school ! " My friend , Seohyun , said . " Really ? I can't wait to meet them ! " I smiled . We went to our classroom and saw that the students were all playing around . Hmm ... Wonder who the new students are ... 

The teacher came in and everybody settled down . " Alright class ! We have two new students in class ! Hope you all treat them well and be friends with them ! " Our teacher said . The new student walked in and introduced themselves . " Annyeonghaseyo ! Byun Baekhyun imnida ! " One of the guys said . " Annyeong ! Sehun imnida ! " The other guy said . Every girl squealed except for me and Seohyun . " Alright Baekhyun ! Sit there with Sunny . And Sehun , you sit there with Seohyun . " Our teacher said . Ehh ! Me ?! Every girl was jealous and said how lucky we were . Cheh ! I hate sitting with boys !

" Alright class ! Your homework for today is a project . Groups of 4 everyone ! " Our teacher shouted . Everyone came to Baekhyun table and asked if he can join their group but they all got rejected . He turned towards me and smiled . I blushed . " You wanna be in my group ? " He asked . " Eh ? Me ? Ok ... " I replied . " Great ! " He stood up and went towards Sehun who was talking to Seohyun . He must be asking them if they want to join his group ... 

After a few minutes , everyone found their group and the project was actually a singing and dancing competition ! Wow ! Everyone was excited . Especially me and Seohyun ! Since we both love singing ! After the teacher told us everything we needed to know , she let us go for a break !

Baekhyun was following me and gave me a nice smile . He seems very nice ! But I wonder why he wanted me to be in his group ? Hmm ... 

I thought for awhile . " Sunny ! Sunny ! SUNNY ! " Seohyun yelled . " WHAT ?! " I yelled back . " Don't you wanna eat with Baekhyun and Sehun ? " She asked . I nodded . " Then let's go ! " She grabbed my hand and ran towards them at a speed of light . " Yah ! SLOW DOWN ! " I yelled and she finally stopped . " Mianhae ~ " She said . Good thing we caught up with Baekhyun and Sehun . " Annyeong ! " I said . " Annyeong . " They said . 

Seohyun and Sehun were talking all day long while me and Baekhyun were awkward with each other . " So ... How's the weather ? " I asked . Wow , that's a stupid question ! " Don't talk to me . " He said coldly . " Eh ? Why ? " I asked . " Because I said so idiot . " WHAT DID HE SAY ! OMG ! I'M GONNA KILL THIS GUY ! " What did you say ?! " I asked furiously . " Are you deaf or something ? I said you're an idiot ! " He said closely to my ear . OH HE HAS CROSSED THE LINE ! I slapped him and everybody looked at us . " Jerk ! " I shouted and ran away . 

Baekhyun's POV 

" What did you do to my best friend ?! " Seohyun shouted . " Nothing . " I said coldly . Seohyun glared at me and ran after Sunny . " Geez Baekhyun ! What did you do now ? I was having a great time with Seohyun and you ruined it ! What did you do to Sunny anyway ? " He said . " I called her an idiot . " I said . " Ugh ! I told you to be nice ! Apologize ! " He yelled . 

" I won't apologize . It's her parents fault that I have to kill her . " I said . Sehun looked at me confused . " That's right , KILL her . " I continued .

 

 

 

Thanks for reading ! Sorry I didn't update sooner ... I was busy with school ! Please forgive me ~