The Beginning

His Confession

 

And again I was standing in the front door, it's been months since I started the habit of standing in the front door, yes I am patiently waiting. Waiting because I know, Sehun would come back. Sehun cares and he loves me. My heart knows he will, he would. Maybe he just freaked out or something. Of all people, I should know this. I shouldn't be that stupid not to know. Spare my little scared Sehun who never felt love. Besides his parents, I was the only one who knows why Sehun was afraid to be loved. And amidst that, I tried and took the risk.
 
As I was going to enter the apartment, I could feel someone was watching me.
Is there really someone outside?
Or it's just my imagination?
 
 
 
 
/ A/N: flashback from Sehun's past and how he met Luhan /
 
"! Would you take this little garbage with you! I'm sick and tired of hearing that piece of whail and cry!" The man says to the poor little baby who was crying maybe because of hunger but the drunk man was too drunk for his dirty face and big alcohol belly and from the looks of him, he doesn't care at all for he'll never treat that baby as his son.
 
"Excuse you bastard but this garbage was your fault! If you didn't me till I become pregnant then this baby you call garbage won't be alive!" The pale woman carries the crying little baby.
 
"I told you to abort that baby! But what did you do?! You let it live like it would bring us some luck and ?! Christ!" The man's speech was more slurred and the pale woman cries and blames the little baby for his husband's attitude became worse when the baby was born.
 
The kid grew up with no name. The kid grew up knowing his name was stupid, garbage or because that's the way his parents call him. He was so skinny, skinny like skeleton because he's lack of nutrition, he has a very pale skin like the skin of his birth mother, his eyes has circles for not falling asleep and he was like a walking zombie. His clothes were dirty and he was not talking. The kid didn't dare to make friends because he believes people would not accept him. He never had a chance to learn how to read and write. His parents would always kick him out of the house telling him that there was no food for him to eat and if he wants to live, he should seek for his own food to survive.
 
 
 
One night he was out, knocking on neighbor's doors asking for food to eat. The neighbors would fill his little tummy up and would wash him every night.
 
"Boy, how could your parents do this to you? What's your name?" The woman asks, her tears were b because if only she could keep this little boy, she would.
 
"Stupid don't know name. No name." The little boy shakes his head and the woman hugs the little boy.

 
When he was already clean and full, the woman walks the little boy to their place he could never call home.
 
 
 
The kid enters the house silently as to not bother the people inside. However that night when he enters the said house, he sees the pale woman holding a knife. Her clothes were all soaked in blood and she was laughing and crying and were shouting at the dead body beside her. That was the drunk man, he thought. Did the pale woman kill him? Yes.
 
When the woman saw the little boy, she went close to him, hugged him for the first time and said, "I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry." Then slashed her own wrist and stabbed herself in the heart. The little kid choked and cried. He was helpless. God, he was only 7 to witness such scene. He cannot voice out for help. He just cried and curled himself into a ball.
 
 
 
After 3 days, the police found out about the crime and suicide in the boy's house. They rescued the two dead bodies and they were shocked to see a little boy under the dining table hiding, trembling and cold. He was crying and obviously in trauma. The kid smells of like rotting dead body. He was brought into an orphanage and there he was adopted by the woman who feeds him every night and gave him a name.
 
"Oh Sehun, now that would be your name son." She hugs him like his own and promised to love that little boy. For the first time, the kid Sehun felt safe and warm.
 
 
 
His new parents provided him with everything that he needs. He was enrolled to a nice school and he undergoes therapy for his trauma. Sehun grew up to be a very smart good-looking man. The skinny like skeleton, pale and zombie liked kid became a handsome young man. He had color now and he's not malnourished anymore but having his experiences, he doesn't make friends and he rarely talks. Even his new mom doesn't force him to talk.
 
Not until one day...
 
 
He was in the rooftop of the school spending his version of quality time which is practically being alone. Away from all the people and the pressures of the world. For being alone soothes him. it makes him feel safe and that no one will hurt him. He was enjoying the solace of being alone at peace when he heard a voice...
 
I lost my mind
Dang ni zou jin wo shixian
Jiu zai ni zhouwei zhengge shijie Get in slow motion
Qing ni gaosu wo ruguo zheyang jiushi ai
 
 
Just who is this boy to barge in when he was doing his quality and time and sing his lungs off in an abandoned school rooftop?
Sehun looks at the singing boy. He has chestnut brown hair and he was singing with his eyes closed. His features are soft like woman's. His face was small and his lips were pinkish and thin. The singing pretty boy opens his eyes and continues the song..

 
Ai wusuobuzai hui
Rang wo wangji shanghai fendan beiai xuexi guanhuai
Chaoguo kuguo hai neng yongbao
Qing ni gaosu wo ruguo zheyang jiushi ai

 
And there Sehun saw two soulful doe eyes. He was such a pretty face to be honest and when the song ended, the pretty boy smiles in content. If Sehun was out of his mind,he would really think this singing boy is a woman. Screw his way of thinking sometimes.
 
 
"Hi." He greets Sehun as if they knew each other. The pretty boy was smiling. Get out of the rooftop Sehun, leave the pretty boy alone and save your unfriendly .
He walks near him still smiling. Boy were you made out of happy virus? Why are you smiling at me, pretty boy nugu.
His alter ego was looking at him asking why is he not moving? Oh, a second would not hurt. And he only said hi. I can be unfriendly but maybe I could give this one a try. Or not?
"Hey, I said hi. Can you hear me?Uhm.. Can you.. talk?" Sehun was just looking at him. Stunned? Speechless? He looks so much better up close I can't force my to move. It's like a force was pulling him. Telling that, you should stay and get this boy's name.
 
 
The boy does sign language. Wow, now you think I'm deaf? Sehun chuckles at the thought and it made the pretty boy think why he's silently laughing at him. He started to stand up, and walk through the door of the rooftop but pretty boy calls him again.
"Hey that was rude. I said hi and I'm trying to be friendly here because I'm new. Maybe a "hello" won't hurt?" Sehun looks back and what is that pretty boy doing.  he's pouting. What are you? A 5 year old or something? Seriously. He is a cute adorable pretty boy. Sehun's alter ego were doing somersaults. Come on Sehun, talk to pretty boy and end this agony. No. He then again tries to move away. He sucessfully reaches the door and out he runs away and prays not to come cross with that pretty boy again, ever.
"But I just wanted to be friends, I'm Luhan..." And then Luhan pouts again.
 
 
 
He arrives at their home and there his mom was waiting for him.
"Sehun honey, made friends today?" Uhm was about to mom but I am afraid he'll think I'm weird so not.
He shakes his head. His mom sighs. "Honey, I understand you. Don't push yourself if you're still not ready ne? We'll get there eventually." His mom hugs him and then frees him to go to his room and spend his quality time of being alone.
 
 
So what if I talk to that pretty boy? Would he like me? He suddenly thinks of the thought that someone actually dared to talk to him.
But the fact that he said that he was new, maybe he doesn't know how weird I am. So no. And again he rejects the idea.
 
 
 
The next day, he was on his way to the most comforting place ever which was the rooftop when he saw the pretty boy at the door trying to look for someone. Are you looking for me now? Silly. Why would you?
 
 
Luhan was there actually to find Sehun but when he opens the door, he sees no one.
"Was that boy scared or something? It's not like I'm going to bite him or scare him off." Luhan sighs in defeat. He badly wanted to make friends with Sehun. After the day of their encounter, Luhan had to ask people around if someone knows that boy he saw and he heard a lot.
He heard Sehun does not talk. Why would a guy like him not talk? And was that even possible? No human being can resist talking. Even animals can have their own voice so he rejects the idea of a non-talking human being. He also heard that he mostly spends his time at the rooftop, alone. Reading a book or sleeping or they couldn't even tell. And he also heard that Sehun was a 100% weirdo that does not make friends. Well if people like those were to befriend Sehun, well Luhan thinks that Sehun made the right choice. Who even are this people to talk and bad mouth him. Had they made an effort to get to know him? He doesn't think so. So he made a decision to prove those people wrong. But he doesn't see him.
 
 
Meanwhile on Sehun, as he sees the pretty boy standing and was about to leave, he wanted to run but again he can't. The pretty boy sees him. Oh no.
 
Luhan sees Sehun and down he run to him and push him in that wall.
"You are so not running away from me Mister Sehun." He knows my name now? How come?
"Still not talking, eh? You ignored me yesterday and that was act of rudeness against humanity." Smart mouth, pretty face, what else? And oh he knows my name.
"Still not? Hmm, I was actually offended you know.  And you know everyone has a voice and you should put yours to good use."
"Uhm, sorry?" And Sehun speaks to someone he doesn't know. A first.
"Thank goodness you finally spoke! Okay, I'm sorry I was being rude. It worked anyway." Luhan giggles and smiles brightly like he won some prize or something.
"I just wanted to be friends with you. I'm Luhan, from China. You are, Sehun if I'm not mistaken?" He knows my name. It sounds so good when he says it.
"Oh Sehun. It's okay. I was rude as well yesterday." Keep calm Sehun, keep calm. Use shorter words.
"No, it's all good. Guess you were shocked? I was accustomed to be more friendly to people since I am new and I grew up knowing different types of people so yeah, I'm usually like this. I also blabber a lot so I'm sorry." Sehun's mouth was shaped like an O. This Luhan guy talks a lot.
"It shows." Sehun giggles. He founds it amazing when Luhan blabbers. Well, he's the only person he knew for the first time in his life.
"Well then, you'll get a lot and you should get a hang of it. Friends?" Luhan reaches for his hands and surprisingly he takes it.
"Are you sure?" Luhan crosses his eyebrows.
"What's with the doubt? Of course I am sure." No, I guess not.
"I'm weird."
"So?"
"I am psychotic."
"You look normal to me."
"I am..." He runs out of words.
"I am not accepting any argument from you Sehun. Be friends with me or be friends with me?" Luhan grins. What?
"There were no options."
"Exactly. Because there are no reason not to be. I don't bite Sehunnie don't worry. So your choice is?" So how could I even think of choosing when you left me with no choice. And what did you say? Sehunnie??
"Be fr.. Friends?"
"Yes?"
"Yes." This is one hell of a decision but okay we should give this one a try.
"I would love to chat with my new friend but I have to go to class. What class are you in though?" Luhan asks.
"4-A. You?" And I actually hope we're  in the same class. It'll be refreshing to see you at class.
"4-B. See you later?" Later? Sehun nods and Luhan runs for he was really dead late for his next class.
 
After Luhan ran away, Sehun was holding his chest.
What did i just do?
And that was the beginning.

 

 

A/N:
Eeeeep~ now that's not a long update. HAHAHA. Sorreh for short updates. Like what I said, I don't write long updates bec it becomes blerg XD
SOOOOOOO, comments? SHOOOR <3
-C ^^