His Confession

His Confession

We were once happy but I lost him. Lost him because I wanted more, craved for more and dreamt for more.

How could I not hope for more when I know that what I'm feeling is so right? And just because of one stupid confession, I lost him. I lost my love, my everything.

I wish I haven't confessed. Wish I didn't even said those things to make him leave. And I wish I could turn back time.

Turn back all those moments and memories we had.

His head on my shoulder, his arms on my waist.

His "Lulu, I miss you~" And "Lulu, I want you."

I could fully remember that night I wanted to forget.

It was raining, we were inside our apartment because I prepared a special dinner..

"What's up? Why so special?" Oh my clueless Sehun.

"Sehunnie, I wanted to tell you something." And here goes my stupidity.

"I love you."

He backs up, stands and his face a mixture of what-the-hell-are-you-saying-are-you-kidding-me look.

"Lu, we already.. We already agreed to this. You just can't fall inlove with me!" I knew this would be his reaction.

"But Sehun, I really love you. I thought.." Don't cry Luhan. Don't cry. He'll hate you more if you cry.

"You thought I love you too?! This is ridiculous ! You really thought so?!" Stop Sehun. It hurts so much now. At this rate I know what the next words would be. Please don't say it. Please don't.

But like on queue he said those words.

"I'm leaving you Luhan. This is not going to be fun anymore."

And he walks away to the door. Away from me, away from my life.

And then my tears started to fall. I cried the moment he walked through the door.

 

Amazingly I didn't know how I managed to sleep that night. My body felt numb and sleep succumbed me. I never wanted to wake up because I dreamt of him. I dreamt that he was peacefully lying by my side, sleeping just like those happy bubbletea days. But the good dream was ruined by flashbacks of that night. And my eyes shot open and I woke up in reality...

 

The reality that yes, the man I love already left me.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: No chance to edit bec am only using phon :)) will edit once i use a proper pc. Mihihihi. Judge me? Okay go ahead :))))))

-C ^^