what is this ?

Simple Enough

                Sunday morning, Suzy woke up with red, swollen eyes. She was crying last night. Last night, She was searching about her boyfriend’s news on internet, with curiousity, because he just didn’t talk to her much, even just a call or text messages.

                She just wanted to see his gorgeous face. She just wanted to see everything about him, eventhough it was by internet. They just don’t have much time to meet eachother. Not this time. Taemin had a really busy schedule with SHINee, and Suzy is busy too, she’s filming her new drama.

                She laughed when she saw her boyfriend’s silly acts, his smile that could make her face blushed, the way he talks that could make all the butterflies fly in her stomach. He’s everything she could ask for. He’s everything for her.  

                Suzy popped out her eyes when she saw something interesting, she meant, heart-aching. Taelli’s couple ring. At first, she didn’t believe it, but after she saw the pictures, her mind’s changed. The rings looked exactly the same, and Taemin—her boyfriend, always wore the rings everywhere, everytime.

                Sulli is pretty close with her. Sometimes, she wants to trade her position with Sulli. She wants to work at the same company as Taemin’s, so she doesn’t have to suffer with her love-life. Well, Sulli is a kind-hearted girl, and passioned about everything.

                She remember, once she asked him about the ring, he only said that he found it on vintage shop, and he fell in love with the ring, decided to bought it and wear it everytime. Suzy could understand, her boyfriend loves everything about that.

                Liar. Taemin is such a liar. That words keep repeating on her mind. She never thought that Taemin would cheat on her. She never thought that Taemin could be so mean to her. She only thought that Taemin is a sweet guy that loves her so much.

                Silly, she thought to herself. She must have something wrong in his eyes, that made him bends. She’s not that perfect. She knew, really well, that she’s not as pretty as Sulli. It’s like between an indigent-fool person and a princess.

                “Arghhh!” she’s frustrated. Just imagining Taemin and Sulli were together drives her crazy. Especially, with those rings. Those damn couple rings. He never asked her to use something like couple rings, or something that make them commits on each other. Never.

                “Sueji baboyaaaaa!” She shouted in her room, pretty sure, she made her unnie’s shocked. Well, it’s still 7 in the morning. Who the hell would wake up at 7, on Sunday?—well, Suzy would. The tears rolled down her face, again. She felt like she’s the most useless person, wasted by her love.

                “Sueji?” someone knocked her room’s door, Min unnie’s voice. She used to talk to Min everytime she felt like this. Min opened the door, kinda shocked when she saw Suzy’s swollen eyes.

                “why are you crying like this?” Min sats on the edge of Suzy’s bed, brushing Suzy’s hair with her hand. Suzy cried harder, lend her head on Min’s shoulder. Min’s get it now. This guy again.

                “Taemin, again?” she asked, and Suzy just nodded her head. “did he hurt you? Now what?” Min voice is kinda forcing, she just wanted Suzy to tell the whole story to her, lifting all the pain that Suzy felt.

                Suzy didn’t answer her question, she stood up, and turns on her laptop. Min titled her head, didn’t understand but she stood up too, following Suzy and stood next to her. Watching Suzy opened a website, and when she found it, she turned her head to Min.

                “this” she pointed at the screen, Min took a look closer and she sighed when she saw it. Taelli, again.

                “for real?” Min, questioned the news. Suzy nodded, seems like she trusted the news 100%.

                “have you ask this to your boyfriend?” Min asked her again, Suzy shooks her head. No. She didn’t ask him. Min snorted.

                “then, how did you know that all of this are real?” Min sighed, “call him. you will never know the truth if you don’t ask him” Min smiled, trying to calming the situation.

                “but, i’m sure that he’s busy so....” Suzy said, with a really fast tone but before Suzy could finished, Min cut off her, “call him now”

                A bitter smile came when she unlocked her phone. No messages, no missedcall, just her pictures of her and Taemin kissing as her screenhome. She pressed the number that she knows really well—Taemin’s number, before suddenly, Taemin called her.

                Min gave a nod, as a gesture that Suzy should pick up the phone. Suzy press the green button, her hands were trembling hard.

                “hello” Suzy can’t control herself, between too happy that she could hear his angelic voice and too mad that he didn’t call her for a long time, and Taelli things that made everything worse. Her voice is trembling.

                “hello, jagiya. How are you?” his voice—well, she’s pretty sure, makes her knees weak.

                Her cheeks are blushed, but she promised herself that she’s going to give Taemin a cold responses, “good. Well i have something to ask” her voice sounds really scary and cold. And she could hear that Taemin chuckles.

                “is there something really serious?” he asked, with a serious tone, “well, i have something to tell, too” Damn, that’s all she could thought. Is he going to say something that she doesn’t even want to hear? About Taelli?

                “about?” she kept her cold voice, and she could hear Taemin sighed there.

                “i have no schedule today, so can we....”

                “i have a busy schedule, oppa. Sorry” ugh, he doesn’t even remember.

                “okay, jagiya. Have a fun day. Love you” and Taemin disconnected the phone. Suzy sighed, she didn’t want this situation. She turned her head to Min.

                “well....” Suzy said, “maybe that’s true”

                “what? I heard you didn’t ask him about that” Min protested.

                “that’s pretty clear unnie. I don’t wanna talk about it” she left Min, and went to the bathroom, took a shower and then go to the shooting location.

---

                Tired. The shooting wasted a lot of her energy. Jia unnie promised her to pick her up, since she lose the boardgames. She looked up at her phone, still, no messages, and no missed call. She took a deep breath, she didn’t want to cry here.

                She’s still at the shooting location, looking at all the people here. They seemed really happy. They seemed really blessed.

                Someone covered her eyes, Suzy shocked, but she could smell someone’s cologne. Cologne that could make her drunk. Lee Taemin. But.... really?

                “jagiya” the whisper and the accent, and now she would believe that it was Taemin. She smiled for a while, but remembering those couple rings, makes her angry.

                She roughly took Taemin’s hand off of her, and pouted. Taemin seemed really confused, he just don’t know what happened with her, or what’s wrong with himself.

                “what? What’s wrong?” Taemin placed his arms on Suzy’s waist, doesn’t even care that this place was a shooting location, there’s a lot of people here. He just missed this girl so much, the scent of her shampoo, her nape, everything.

                Suzy took a look at his index finger, he wore the ring. Suzy snorted, “tell me the truth about that, Mr. Lee” she pointed at the ring.

                “just a ring” Taemin’s answer was really simple, “it doesn’t even have magic” he laughed at his lame joke, but he didn’t hear her laughs, so he stopped it.

                “well, i know that’s just a ring.....” Suzy snorted, “that you shared with someone” she laughs with vapid expressions.

                “Sulli? Are you jealous, Mrs. Lee?” he teased, love to see her girlfriend when she’s mad. Like this. Suzy pouted, and look right into Taemin’s eyes.

                “no. And don’t you dare to call me Mrs. Lee!” Suzy glare at him, and all Taemin could do is smile. She didn’t know the truth, Taemin thoughts to himself.

                He took something from his pocket, “listen to me” Taemin began to speak in a serious tone, he started to wrapped his arms around Suzy’s waist, “close your eyes” he begged. Suzy closed her eyes.

                Suzy could feel something that circled her wrist, “open your eyes now” and when Suzy opened her eyes, all she could feel is touched. A really beautiful bracelet, that Taemin placed on her wrist. She smiled and directly look at him.

                She wants explanation for all of this, “i bought this when i was in Japan. This colorful bracelet reminds me of you. Your cheerful personality” he sighed, “i love you, Bae Sueji. Only you” he smiled, placed his head on her shoulder. Suzy turned around, facing his face, “really?”

                “yeah” Taemin looked into her eyes deeply, “saranghae, jagiya” Taemin kissed her lips, tender and sweet. Suzy kissed him back, didn’t want to end up the kiss. Taemin smiled on their kiss.

                They broke up the kiss when someone yelled at them, reminding them that they were on public place. They laughed, “about the ring, i only bought it for me. Why do you think me and Sulli wore the same ring?”

                “you’re pretty close with her” Suzy sighed, “the rings were exactly the same, and you didn’t call me for 3 weeks, and you....” Taemin cut off her words by kissing her lips again.

                “a lot of people wears the same rings, too” Taemin smiled, “not only me and Sulli. Me and her are just good friends, i like her, but i only love you” Taemin ended up his words by pressing his forehead to hers.

                “like?” Suzy asked him, and Taemin nodded, “when she told me her lame jokes” he laughed, and Suzy smiled, and noticed something on Taemin’s wrist, “did you just bought us a couple bracelet?” Suzy chuckled.

                Taemin smiled, an answer for ‘yes’.

                “a lot of people wears the same bracelets too. Not only you and me” Suzy tried to give Taemin a feedback, and she laughed after that.

                “but there’s only you and me that will forever wear this, to prove the peoples out there that our love is endless” and just like that, her cheeks blushed. She’s crying in happines. She thanked god that she got him, forever in her arms.

                And by now, she would learn to believe him.