IV.

The Connection Between Us

Slowly, day by day, HyeRin and KyungRin got closer to MyungSoo's group especially since they were all classmates. WooHyun and KyungRin, being so called partners-in-crime, noticed how MyungSoo and HyeRin interacted and it wasn't in a normal way... It was shy, pure, sweet and innocent. Is it what they call, first love...?

One normal school day, on the last period, the teacher was assigning groups to do a major project. They were to be grouped into pairs.

"Kim SungGyu and Oh HaYoung"

"Lee HoWon and Yoon Bomi"

"Lee SungYeol and Hong YooKyung"

....

...

"Nam WooHyun and Park Chorong"

...

"Jang DongWoo and Kim NamJoo"

...

...

...

"Han HyeRin and... Lee SungJong"

"Kwon KyungRin and Kim MyungSoo"

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

"Okay! Projects are to be submitted by next Monday so you have a whole week to do it!" the teacher announced before leaving the classroom.

 

KyungRin packed her things then walked over to MyungSoo.

"Hey, MyungSoo, can we do the project on Wednesday? It's a half day anyway... I'll be away till Friday morning and I have troope practice for the weekend..." she asked.

MyungSoo just nodded. "See you then."

 

Wednesday afternoon finally came and KyungRin was in her room, packing some clothes.

"Aww, Kyungie~ Why you have to go for 2 nights?!" HyeRin pouted as she watched KyungRin pack her things.

KyungRin giggled then patted HyeRin's head. "You'll survive~ I'll be sure to come back with LOTS OF FOOD." she promised.

HyeRin eagerly nodded before seeing KyungRin off.

 

After leaving her dorm, KyungRin headed towards the library, where MyungSoo was waiting to do their project before she leaves.

She dropped her bag at the counter before going in.

When she found MyungSoo sitting on a table, playing with glue, she swiftly sat on the seat in front of him.

"Hey." she greeted.

"You're late..." he mumbled, checking the time on his phone.

"Yeah, sorry..." she rubbed her neck then glanced at his phone. "OH! We have the same phone!" she told him as she pulled out her cellphone from her pocket.

Both of them held identical Galaxy Note phones.

KyungRin chuckled and place her phone beside his before pulling out a plain card board.

"Let's start~"

After hours of research, writing, sticking and chatting, they were finally done with their project.

KyungRin checked her watch, and stoody up.

"Sorry, Myung~ Gotta go catch the train in half an hour, so I need to go!Can you please clean up?" KyungRin worriedly asked.

"Sure." he gave her a small smile and started gathering the trash.

KyungRin chuckled, grabbed the phone on the table and dashed out.

Little did she know, that was the best mistake in her life she'll ever make...