Chapter 2

Roses for Sungyeol

L j o e

 
A new school semester started and Hyemi was walking to school. When she was already at the gate, a black van pulled by and 7 boys alighted from the van and screams were heard. Fangirls who isnt from the same school started running towards the van, pushing everyone else who was blocking their way. Students from this school woudnt fangirl over teen top as they're schoolmates and they're already used to seeing them. School and home is probably the only place the boys can take a break from squealing fangirls.  Hyemi was coincidentally on the front of the boys and a fangirl who was running too fast accidentally pushed Hyemi towards the boys. Ljoe saw Hyemi falling and due to reflexes, he stretched his arm to support her, preventing her from falling. Hyemi was expecting to fall on the ground but all she felt was a pair of arms around her waist. Camera flashes was shown and Hyemi immidietely stood up and bowed to ljoe, also mumbling a 'thank you'. Ljoe smiled and scratched his head while watching her squeeze her way out of the crowd. After the other 6 boys were done waving at their fans, they went into school for class. After they left, the fangirls started looking at the pictures they've taken and started whispering with each other.
 
As predicted, they started posting  the pictures of Ljoe and Hyemi. Ljoe knew this would happen so he went on twitter to explain that it was an accident. His fans believed him but a small amount of them started hating Hyemi as they thought that Hyemi fell on purpose. 
 
Class started and students were standing infront of the classroom waiting for the teacher to assign seats for them. ' Byunghun! Sit at the first row here!' ljoe groaned and got seated. ' Hyemi, beside Byunghun.' the only reason Hyemi ended up beside Ljoe was because the teacher knows that Hyemi isn't Ljoe's fan. After hearing what ljoe thought he heard, his head jerked up and he began celebrating in his head. He had secretly been having a crush on Hyemi but due to his idol position, he couldn't do anything about it. He finally has the chance to talk to Hyemi more often and he was more than happy about it. After Hyemi got seated, she smiled at Ljoe and Ljoe waved back at her. They started chatting with each other until class started. During lessons, ljoe would often glance at Hyemi and Hyemi would sometimes smile at him. 
 
The school bell rang, indicating that school ended. Ljoe saw Hyemi leaving the class and quickly went to catch up with her. He kiddingly placed his hands over her shoulders causing Hyemi to jump abit. She laughed and slapped his arm away. Ljoe lightly pushed her and they played with each other for awhile. He saw her phone sticking out of the pocket and fished it out, saving his number and also sent a message to his own phone. Hyemi silently watched him and smiled to herself. She finally made a friend and it's ljoe. She lightly took her phone back after ljoe was done and she sincerely said ' ljoe, thanks. For being my friend. I really appreciate it.'  she smiled at ljoe. Ljoe was surprised by what she said but suddenly remembered that Hyemi doesn't really have friends in this school. He smiled and said ' you're welcome. And please call me Byunghun. Byunghun oppa!' while walking away and bidding a goodbye. 
 
Hyemi waved back at him and left school, heading to the florist to buy the usual rose for sungyeol. Ljoe was in the van heading back to the dorm. He looked out of the window and caught Hyemi coming out of a florist holding a rose while writing something on the tag with a smile on her face. He got sadder and his mood darkened, feeling jealous of the guy receiving the rose form Hyemi. 
 
-
 
Comments, compliments, criticisms and suggestions are welcomed. :)