00; If it's meant to be, it will be

If it's meant to be, it will be

 

Kai let out a frustrated sigh, as he knocked on Kyungsoo's door for the nth time. Running his hand through his hair, he fished out his phone and was about to diall his roommate's number until he remembered the spare key that Kyungsoo always kept under the mat. Facepalming himself, he bended down and lifted up the mat. Sure enough, the spare key was lying there, as if it was waiting for Kai all along. He picked it up and inserted the key into the doorhole.
 
Opening the door, he walked inside slowly, looking around wondering where the hell was his roommate. He did say he was coming home at 4pm. Locking the door behind him, he made his way towards Kyungsoo's room. Sure enough, he was there, lying on the floor with his eyes closed with his paperwork all over. Kai shook his head with a smile on his face. He bended down to take a better look at his roommate. He could hear his breathings with his mouth slightly apart.
 
"Hyung, Kyungsoo hyung." Kai shook the older one gently.
 
"Urm? Kai? You're home?" Kyungsoo sleepily replied, eyes still closed.
 
"Hyung, sleep on the bed, not the floor." Kai softly nagged, slightly worrying for the older one.
 
Kyungsoo had a new job, and he has been busy ever since. He was too preoccupied with his work that he forgets to eat or sleep properly at times, at it worries Kai about his health.
 
"Um, yeah, later." Kyungsoo murmured, before falling back into a deep slumber.
 
Chuckling, Kai gently carried Kyungsoo bridal style, and laid him on his queen-sized bed. Taking the opportunity, Kai lied beside Kyungsoo. He stared at Kyungsoo's features, his eye-lids, perfectly sculptered nose to his beautiful plump lips, how Kai wished he could kiss them. He loves his hyung, not as a brother, but as a lover. He never knew he would ever fall in love with a guy in the first place, but who wouldn't? It was love at first sight, he remembered clearly how he met Kyungsoo.
 
--
 
It was his first day in college, and since he hated living in his house, he opted to stay in the dorms until he graduate from college. With his dorm number in his hands, he walked through the corridor and finally found his dorm. The door was slightly ajar, thinking that his roommate was inside, he entered without knocking. He closed the door behind him and looked around his new dorm.
 
He heard something fell and turned his head around, to see a guy, which he assume to be his roommate, carrying a box which was ten times bigger than he is. He couldn't see his roommate's face because of the box that was covering his face. Wordlessly, Kai picked up the teddy bear that had fell.
 
"Ahh, thanks." his roommate finally spoke after realising his presence.
 
Kai placed the teddy bear ontop of the box. His roommate placed the box on the floor. Kai widened his eyes a little when he saw his roommate's face for the first time. He had jet black hair, big round eyes, a perfect nose and plump lips with milky white skin. He was slightly smaller than Kai, making him look younger than him. For the first time, he found a guy somewhat good-looking and cute, even though he barely know who was he in the first place. All he knew, he would be spending a few years living with him.
 
"Hey, you must be my new roommate! I'm Do Kyungsoo, but my friends calls me D.O." Kyungsoo held out his hand, attempting a handshake from Kai.
 
"Kim Jongin." Kai simply answered, being the conservative guy he was, and shook his hand.
 
The touch from Kyungsoo sent him a tingle. Kai didn't understand at that moment, he just met his roommate but he was already feeling.... weird towards him. Starting from that day, he grew feelings for the older one, even though at times he felt he was the elder one. They often hang out, and because of Kyungsoo he gained more friends. The way Kyungsoo talks, his clumsiness, his dorkiness, everything about him was too cute for Kai to handle, but he didn't dare to confess. He was afraid of rejection, what if Kyungsoo like girls? He decided he would just keep his feelings inside and date more girls. But it was useless, because none of them can be as perfect as Kyungsoo. What can he do, all he could do was look and care for him from afar.
 
--
 
Kai smiled to himself at his flashback, still staring at Kyungsoo. A sudden thought occurred to him. This was the perfect moment. He scooted closer to Kyungsoo and hugged him, embracing him into his arms. His smile grew wider, seeing Kyungsoo sleeping in his arms looking peaceful. Unknowingly, Kyungsoo's lips pulled into a small smile, snuggling onto Kai's chest. Kai closed his eyes, and wished this moment would last forever.
 
If it's meant to be, it will be.
 
 
 
 
Author's Note: Omg, sorry if it's not up to your expectations! (ノ´д`)Netherless, I hope you guys still enjoy this oneshot! Thank you for reading! (^-^)