SHUT UP!

Call Me BABY!

Bom's POV

"Shut the off Jiyong!" I yelled.
"Hahaha,Oh..Noona? are you mad because of GAY DIRECTION!?" HE teased. Well? Kwon Jiyong,my stupid classmate the closest one actually..It was just he was such a !
"Do you want to die right now? Cause me I wanted to kill somebody!" I growled,He just laughed..URGH! I hate it when somebody used to tell such as stupid things to my idols,like what the hell? Did One Direction tried to hurt you? they didn't even touch or talk to you..
"Haha,Just kidding.." He blurted..I just rolled my eyes and stop at my sister's place. Actually she was kinda busy texting.
"Who are you texting with?" I said..She just giggles. Oh..? Niall Horan again..?? Gosh,she was so addictive to him.

When we got to that red carpet and they'd sign our CDs Dara became wild! weel,my siter are always wild when it comes to addictive..but? this? she was like she take a drugs and smoke it all night. Well she was  really infect by One Direction.

"Bom? can you just mind your bussiness? I mean, Harry Styles gave you his number isn't it?" She gently said,annoyed! see? She didn't even want to talk to me..
"Yeah? So what? He is not Zayn..and F.Y.I! I only love ZAYN MALIK..!! Ok?" I said giving her a death glare..
"As you said..but..you're acting like a directionator! Are you a fan or not? cause hell..even that you didn't get Zayn at least you get Harry! oh come on Bom..Don't loose you chance! maybe he was waiting for your message..Y'know? It was almost 2 weeks!" She said..well,She was kinda right! It was a good to be at Harry at least..and gosh? I don't want to be called Directionator! I LOVE ONE DIRECTION duh~
"Ok,Fine..For the sake of not calling a Directionator! I want you to let you know that I love 1D so shut up ok?" I said,She gently nod..

I grab my cellphone..I wasn't that so sure if I will call or message him? I mean..I will be so glad if it was Zayn I will chat to him like forever..but? Y'know Harry Styles? King of flirt? What will I tell him? that,I want to talk to Zayn,Give him the phone? Come on..I'm not that type of person! I would just sit here and keep quiet than to start something embarrasing..but? Y'know it would be fun if I at least say Hi to him at the message right? I mean HARRY STYLES? It means he will also give a number of his,to some of his fans..
not only me? so if he will not recognize my messgae then it good..BUT ! I really love them so bad! I can't help my self..The moment when Harry grabs my CD..I feel like heaven..URGH..

"Hey..??" Said the man from afar. When I look up? oh..It was just Seunghyun..my loyal suitor.
"Hi.. =) How yah doing..??" I ask.
"Nothing..Just wishing.." He said,looking directly to my eyes..
"Wishing...what?" I confusely ask him..
"Wishing to the stars that you will be my girlfriend.." He said,cheeky!
"Shut up! It's ing afternoon!!" I laughed..He laughed too..well,I didn't get so serouis to Seunghyun..well,He was so sweet,Gentleman,kind! all the good things..but? I didn't like his type..
"Well,Bommie? When..?" He ask me..now,it confused me..
"When..what??"
"When will you say yes..?" I look to his eyes..so serious..I don't want this to happen but to my unlunck it happens! Urgh..
"Uhhmm.." I was confused of what will I say..? I don't want him to hurt though..

End of POV

Dara's POV


OH.MY.GOSH! Niall was so funny! He keeps texting me..! MY GOODNESS SAKE! How can this happened? It is because of my cuteness..? Kekekeke..I don't think so, maybe he was just so friendly..I can't assume something Y'know..I'll just make myself fool! Hahaha..BTW,This was the best! I love the fact that he keeps texting me..even that it was nonsense..and FOOD! He loves food that's why..

@Niall
-hey,I just want to know..? Why you keep texting me..? Hahaha..

from:Niall
-It was because..You're cute and funny! Hahaha..sorry..


OH MY GOD!!!! SQUEEEEEEELLLLL!!!!!!! Hahahah..I really can't believe this..

I almost jump when he text that..Hahaha..I laughed my out! Haha..I'm crazy right? Being the most lucky fan in the world was amazing!

"Dara! STOP SCREAMING!! IT REALLY HURTS MY ING EARS!!" Bommie shout..Urgh,My sister! I guess she was so upset..Uh? Not really but I guess? It was because she didn't get Zayn's ! She get Harry! Well,It was good though..Harry was Cute and hawt!
"Sorry..It was just Niall..hahaha.." I blurted..I was blushing OH.MY!
"Tsk..NIALL AGAIN? Can you just focus on what we doing..?" She said annoyed..TSK!
"Hey..Are you mad? What's you're problem?!"I ask.She just sigh..
"You will not mad at me when I say my problem?" She cutely said..Aww,My Bommie was so beautiful..
"Of course SILLY! Why should I?" I ask..
"Well, I'm jealous...Urgh, not really but..yeah, I guess?" She blurted..Hearing it from Bommie was so funny! It was because my sister got an not so good attitude..let say that she keep teasing me when she got some GOODS but me..NONE! Well who is on the top now..? ME!! Hahaha..
"Don't worry..You will get him soon.." I comfort her..
"Whatever.." She blurted..

_______
(@HOME)

From:Niall
-Hey,can I ask you a question..?"


One message from him again..WOOHOO!!

@Niall
-Yeah,SURE.. =D


From:Niall
-Actually it was from my Lad..He say that you are with some girlfriend on The night at the Red carpet..He says that it really looks familiar with him..


WHEN I READ IT.. O__o  Isn't it BOMMIE? Who is his Lad? Did I know him/her?

@Niall
-How did she/he know? OMG..Really? and how did he know me? Haha!

From:Niall
-From the picture you sent me last night..I show it to them..Kekeke..

@Niall
-Hahaha..Really? Who is the guy by the way..?

From:Niall
-Harry =D he says that he already gave his  #  to that girl but..She didn't even send a message..Poor him..

@Niall
-Aww,She is my sister btw..

From:Niall
-REALLY..?? WOW! That's good! =))

@Niall
-Yeah..I think..She was beautiful though...


From:Niall
-Yeah.. =D

I look to my sister who is sitting on the couch..Watching some One Direction videos SAD! Urgh..I hate it when she was like that..like, OMFG??!! WHO IS SHE??

@Niall
-Here is her # 09----------- tell to Harry that she was waiting for his text!! =D))

Hahahaha...So? I guess I'll just help my sister?

From:Niall
-GOT IT..!! Thank you..HArry will be happy for this.. =))


Aww,This message is so sweet for me.. First: I've help Harry..And of course Niall haha.. Second: Bommie will having a textmate..HARRY! Woohoo..!! We're so lucky Isn't it? Hahaha..

End of POV

________________________________

Hey..Uhm? Sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings.. T__T
It was kinda fast, I know.. =) I used Tabi and Jiyong too in the story..Just a twist..
Cause I know if I will focus on One Diretion..It will be boring! I love BIGBANG that's why..
Uhmm..YEAH! Hope yah Guys LIKED it.. <3! <3! <3!