a n g e l s

Guards From Heaven

You woke up by the noise you heard. 

"Schhh! She might wake up" someone said. Am I hearding things?! There's thiefs in my house! You woke up and looked at the things in your room. Ah I'll use the broom. You took the broom and walked down slowly afraid that you would be heard. 

"Aschooo!" you sneezed. Oh Holy Cow! 

"Hyun did you hear that?" someone said. You felt that your heart were close to a heartattack. 

"Gotcha" you felt a hand on your shoulder. "WAAAAH" you said and tried to hit him. He easily blocked it with his hand and looked at me.

"Easy ___-ah! We're here to protect you, your guardian angels!" Suho said and smiled. 

"P-protect?" Who is this guy? "Hyung you're scaring her!" Sehun said and made a no-no sign with his finger. 

"I am? Then I'm so sorry for scaring you". "Hyung look what I found!" Sehun said and showed him the tv remote. 

"What happens if I click on this?" D.O asked and the open button. Who are these guy...You slowly tip-toed to your room and slowly closed the door. You locked the door and opened the window. It wasn't so high down. Eeeek! There's another g-guy down there. You heard that they tried to open the door. 

"Hello? ____-ah please open!" Suho said and banked a hole in the door. That is so unhuman. "Don't touch me" you said and hid under the bed. 

"Why are you under the bed?" Suho asked and dragged you out of there. This is so not-

"HYUNG! The human is burried im the box talking!" Sehun said and panicked. "Help HIM!" D.O said and knocked on the TV.      Are they from this planet?! That's a freaking TV. 

"I'm coming" Suho said and tried to open the Tv. "YAAA! That's a TV!" You said and took the remote away from Sehun and closed the TV. 

"Who are you guy?" You asked. "We're your guardian angels" they said in unison. They were wearing shiny silver clothing. You shooked your head. "I don't have any of those" you drank the water from the water tap. "OH there's water streaming down HYUNG!" Sehun said and opened the tap and closed it again. 

"I'm amazed by this human world" Kai said and looked around. Another guy. What the cow do they want to do with me. 

"Please don't kill me!" you said and closed your eyes. "Kill? Why would we do that we're your guardians" they all said and looked interested in you. "Everyone let's talk, come into this room" Suho said and sat down on the couch. Another guy came in once again. How many guys are there. You counted them 1-2-3-4-5-6 guys...THIS FEELS SO NOT RIGHT! 

"Then let me explain we're your angels, the ones who are suppose to protect you from bad things" BaekHyun said and chuckled and my expression. 

"Give me proof!" You said and didn't let your guard down. "Then here's our proof" ChanYeol said and made a fire with his hand. What was that?! "I can confirm that you're not human with these" They might hurt me! "HYUNG there's sounds coming from this machine" Sehun said and turned up the volume. "That's a RADIO!" you yelled and looked nervously at them, maybe they'll kill me for yelling at their buddy. 

"I'm quite amazed with your home" BaekHyun said and looked at the food in the fridge. "Yaa! don't just look on my food thief" you said and closed the fridge door again. "You need better proof then this?" Suho said. Suho showed me the CD. 

"Well that's a CD" you said and took it. "You're God's child, and this will prove everything if you watch this" Kai said and waved his hand. I inserted the CD and opened the Tv. I looked at the screen with shock! 

"MOM?!"