Joon Oppa....

Pure Snow

Readers, mianhae.....this is not an update...but I want to fix something.......

Instead of write 5 centi-meters per second, I write 5 mili-meters per second....

And I was forgot to explain......

"The present time" mean in High School, I am afraid you guess it as Elementary School, because I write second grade and third grade.....

Thank You, Readers.....

 

Hai, long time with no update....

this time is long update.....

Please bear with my behavior guys.......

OK, let's go................ right to the story....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Us in this present time

Three of them are parking their bicycle. In this Science Academy School, Nana is in her second grade, meanwhile Mir and Joon are in their third grade, and also in the same class.

"oppa.....Lunch in the canteen, 10.30, I'll wait in table 5" Nana wave her hand and remind Mir and Joon for their lunch. Mir and Joon are waving their hands to Nana too. And they hurried to leave to their own classes.

"Ohayou....." Nana hug Raina and Lizzy from behind while greeting them.

"Ohayou....Nana-chan..." said them directly and a second later the bell rang. Time to study.....

"Psst....Nana...number 9...." Raina whisper as she felt trouble in the sudden test.  And she felt happy because her friend, Nana is the smartest and brightest student in this school, of course her two oppa are the most brightest guys in this school too.

"It's....."   Nana stop to whisper when she heard a foot step come closer to her ears 

"Miss. Im Jin-Ah, do you want me to write your name on my 'black-book'?"  Mrs. Jung, the killer teacher with her high hells was put her hand on Nana's desk.

"N....No.....teacher..I am sorry......"  Nana felt the air was torture her, and it was end when the teacher finally left her desk.

"I'll watch over you....Never cheat behind me...."

---------------------   ***   ------------------------------------------------    ***   -----------------------------

“That’s your fault, don’t blame Mrs. Jung”  Joon said while he bit his lunch.

“I know, but I should help my friend too.” Nana pouted, and made the other two chuckled.

“You should help them by teach them, not give them the answer then.” Mir added Joon’s conclusion.

“I think today I can’t go home together with you. Mr. Song ask me to help him make a composition.”  Mir said in his last bite while looking at the other two, asking for reaction. And he smiled when the other two looked back at him with a “wooow, that’s really great”-faces.

“Oppa....is that really.....”  Joon cut off Nana’s words  “Happen...? Great job....you know Mr. Song is the best language teacher all over the country....and he want your help..?”

Mir just nodded lightly, but he smiled for looking his friends faces.

“So, we can’t go home together....”

“Yah! Pabo.....! Don’t think about that!” Joon nudge Mir’s head and Nana can’t help but chuckled.

--------------------          ***              --------------------------------------------     ***            ---------------------------------

Nana  and Joon went home without Mir. This day, the wind was blowing calmly, touching the sakura petal and made it fallen.

“Oppa...recantly I watched ‘5  centi-meters per second’ film, and you know what?”

“Hmm...what?”     “The sakura, it’s fall in 5 centi-meters per second speed”     “Is that really?”

“Hahaha...you want to count it? Maybe we can do it later, with Mir oppa too.”

The sakura still fallen, Joon looked at Nana and right at that time, his heart beating faster for seeing that beautiful gesture. He didn’t know what feeling was it. What he knew was he felt warm and comfortable around that girl.

“Oppa....”    “What now, Nana?”    Nana stopped her bicycle and turned to Joon who followed to stop the bike   “I really want to fall in love with someone”  Joon widened his eyes. And his heart beating faster and faster again.

“Why?”   As he finished his words, Nana walked slowly.

“I just want someone who make me excited”   “You mean, your oppa didn’t make you excited?”

“No, it’s different oppa....”  Joon dissapointed with Nana’s answer  “What’s the different?”

Nana sighed, she didn’t know what’s the different, actually nothing different, but she just scared if someday her oppa will leave her for someone who really make them excited, and that was the reason for finding a special person for her own.

“OK, then, nothing different....Just promise don’t leave me oppa....”  Joon smiled in satisfied,

“I won’t and I promise, and it’s including Mir’s part” Joon stood again in his bicycle, and started to paddle it.

“Paddle your bicycle or I’ll leave you....” Joon said while he passed Nana.

“Yah! Oppa....” But Nana smiled while she start to paddle her bicycle. She followed Joon, looked at his back. And she knew it for the first time, she felt warm to see that back, she felt she found a right place for her behind Joon’s back.

Pinky petal made her heart lost in joy. Seeing that beautifulness, it’s like the snow, just little bit warmer then the snow. And now Nana already miss Mir. Always, in the time like this, under the fallen snow, not just snow, but this sakura too.

---------------------------------   ***       ------------------------------------------        ***                --------------------------------------

Yay.............Fiuuuhh.................I am finally update......

Yes....Yes...........so now tell me how was it?

Please comment to make me happy..............

I am a greedy person actually........

And thanks to all person who always support, subscribe, and comment......

Thanks a lot................I love you All! <3 <3 <3