You'll come to me willingly

Yep, i saw that

The next few days Myungsoo tried to ignore the maknae. He was thinking that if he was ignoring him, Sungjong wont chase him. But he was wrong. And he knew that. 

L was laying on his bed, trying to figure out what to do next, where to go? He heard a knock on the door, but before he could go and open it, the door was already opened and a silent and smirking maknae was standing there. Myugnsoo froze immideatly. Now what was he supposed to do? 

"Huyng, i noticed you've been ignoring me lately." 

"N-no , no, why do you even think that?" 

"Well if not, then how come you havent come near me lately? Before we've been doing so much fanservice and now you do it only with Sungyeol hyung"

"He didnt threaten me , so of course i'll be doing it with him." 

"Ow.. that hurt my feelings hyung~ You thought im threatening you? No. Im just warning you. " said Sungjong and pushed L to the bed. He got on top of him and leaned closer so just he could be only a breath away from L's lips. 

"You know hyung, i've read fanfictions about infinite before~ And most of the time i wasnt even mentioned and if i was.. i was the bottom. But i want to change that." 

L gulped. Was the maknae planning to him? 

"And now, im not planning to you. Im sure you'll come alone and by yourself one day i guess.. next week? " said Sungjong and chuckled. L shivered. How can such a cute and innocent person like Sungjong become .. this?!

"You know i wont come to you without force"

"Ohhh im 100% sure you'll come hyung~ After all, im the only one who can please you the way you want" said the maknae and L's lips. 

Myungsoo shivered under Sungjong touch. He wasnt planning to let out any sound. But then Sungjong bit his lower lip a bit and L left out a soft moan. 

"See? I can make you even scream my name hyung, just come to me. I'll be waiting" said the maknae and went out of L's room. 

Myungsoo was trying to calm his breathing, to think straight but he couldnt. How come he was moved by Sungjong. He wasnt planning anything, and yet, he made him like this. L stood up and opened his door. He didnt know what and where he was going. His legs lead him to the place he wanted yet didnt expect to be th one. 

He knocked on the door and a smirking maknae opened the door.

"See? I told you you'll come to me willingly." said Sungjong anc closed slowly the door after L.