Always be my

Hyung, what's a ''?

"Ren... could you repeat again what you said to me?" asked JR. 

"U-uum.. i'll be your hyung" answered the maknae and hid his face with his hands. 

JR blinked. Did he hear right? Was really Ren going to give himself to him? No , no. The maknae has to stay innocent. But.. agh tell that to JR who could totally the maknae on the moment.

"Ren-ah, you're not thinking straight right now. Go to your room and forget about the s and stuff" 

"NO! Hyyyyung!!! Pleasee..." said Ren and turned his puppy eyes on. JR looked at him then sighed and smirked. 

"Just dont regret it later" 

He pushed the maknae to the bed and went on top of Ren. JR put his knee between Ren's legs and smirked even more. 

"You know Ren , i've always wanted to do that to you." 

"D-did you leader nim?" 

"Mhm. " answered JR and kissed gently the maknae. The kiss became passionate and Ren left out a soft moan. This was such a turn on to the leader so he had to bit his lower lip to calm himself down a bit. He the lower lip of Ren and the maknae opened his mouth a bit , giving the chance to JR to slide his tongue inside , and to explore every inch of Ren's mouth. 

The maknae could only moan. He wrapped his legs around JR's waist and digged his hands in JR's back , leaving red trases on it. 

"A-ah , R-ren ya , it hurts" 

"Im sorry JR hyung~" 

JR smilled then kissed gently Ren's forehead and got off him. 

"I still think you're a bit young for those stuff" said JR with a smile on his face. 

"B-but hyung.." 

"No buts. When you're not a , i'll make sure you can scream my name in pleasure, but till then, keep calm Ren" 

Ren blushed. He wasnt expecting this to end like this. He stood up a bit and hugged JR from behind. 

"Promise that i'll always be your " 

"Of course silly" said the leader and held Ren's arms.