A for you

Hyung, what's a ''?

Nu'est have just finished performing their song "Face" and they went to their dorm after that.

Like usual, the first thing they do as soon as they get to their dorm, is to check the comments about their performance. And of course , as usual, most of them are positive , but something cought the leader's attention. A comment from an username 'underageidols' and it went like this : 

     'How am i supposed to watch a group of five people and only one of them to be 18 years old? If im a girl who is even 16 or 17 , i should be called pedonoona? WTF? Seriously?' 

Most of the comments after that were negative and they were practically cursing that user. 

But the leader knew that everything which that user said was all true. Even himself was still underage. 

He looked at all the other members with a concerned look. He was most worried about the maknae. He wasnt only underaged but also had a girly face and body. Something like the younger version of Sungjong from Infinite. For god sake , if JR didnt know he was a male, he would have thought he was a girl. 

Ren looked back at him and smilled. His smile meant that everything is going to be alright and he doesnt have to worry about such things. JR smilled back at him. 

After seeing all the comments everyone went back to their own rooms. JR was alone in his room when he heard a knock on his door. 

'Maybe something happened?' thought the leader and went to open the door. 

There was standing a silent maknae with his hands in his pockets. JR looked at him with a confussed look but then came back to his senses and invited him in. 

"What is it Ren?" asked the leader.

The maknae looked at the leader before sitting on his bed. 

"I have a question" finally said Ren. 

"Ask it then."

"Hyung, whats a ''?" asked the maknae.

JR was shocked at first but then sighed and sat near Ren and tilted his head to the left. 

"Why are you asking me this?" 

"I just saw a picture of me and a text under it" 

"Hm.. what was it?" 

"Well , it said that age is just a number and jail is just a place and then that im a ." 

JR opened his eyes wide open. Now how was he going to explain this to Ren. He thought for few seconds then smirked and leaned over to Ren. The maknae got back a little , shocked from the sudden movement of the leader. Ren gulped and stared at JR's eyes. 

"You , my dear Ren , you're a ." said JR. 

"W-what do you mean hyung?" 

"Well , if i now pin you to the bed and you shamelessly for hours , i'll go to jail." 

Ren blushed hard and tried to look away but JR grabbed his face with his hand and made him look at him. 

"So? Do you understand it now , Ren?" 

"Yeh.. but hyung.. how come i want to be a for you?"