Chapter Two

49 Days (EunSiHae Ver.)

(still) DONGHAE POV

I finish my bath and walk out from the bathroom lazily. Uhh I really not in the mood to be bullied today.. Aish, mom, why did you have to woke me up earlier than usual?? Ohh great, today I have a homework from Mr. Kim.. No, not him, please! He is the most cruel and frightening teacher that I had ever met, and his homework deadline is today! Actually I had done all of his homework, but... that bastard! That arrogant and good-for-nothing bastard! Choi siwon!! He often took my precious stuff to bully me! And now.. What if.. What if he take my homework? What if he take it and never return it?! I'd better go to hell than punished by Mr. Kim! Aaaahh god, help me!

"set your energy, lee donghae.. maybe he always think that youre weak, but the true fact is youre not weak! You can defeat him today! Yeahh!!" I talking to myself and punch the air at the last part while walking in the street. I stunned at my place for a moment with an idiot smile, till I realized that there are a few people looking at me with weird looks. I pulled down my hand and looking at the ground. Lee donghae, youre such a dumb! Even you almost bully your own self!

I continue walk till I arrive at the school gate. I carefully move my bag which was hanged on my shoulder, to my chest and hug it tightly. Then I look around to find that ugly horse. Where is he..? No sign from him.. Hehehe, maybe Im lucky today..

"what are you looking for, fishy?" then I heard a familiar voice came from behind. I gulped and turn my body to face him..

"trying to runaway?" he chuckled and puffed his bubblegum till it explode. Ohh .. , , , , asdfghjkl.. Thats him! Thats him!

"umm.. good morning, siwon hyung.." I said to him while looking down. I often use 'hyung' to call this devil since he is my senior and two years older than me.

"take his bag.." suddenly I feel an arm circling my neck from behind. I shivered because of the hot air that blow on my neck. Ohh dont tell me that the guy behind me is...

"thanks for holding him for me, kyuhyunnie.. but dont too long please, because he is mine.." then that spoiled brat talk again. Mine?! What the hell is he mean by mine?? Oh no, its kyuhyun.. the most ert boy in this scool.. and he is such a TEASER!! Damn it, now he has circling his arm around my neck.. What will he do to me next? I heard a few days ago there was a student from 10 class had teased by this killer stare.. They said that student was just passing kyuhyun but suddenly kyuhyun leaned closer and his earlobe.. This guy is crazy! Look at me now! What will he do to me??

"hmmm no.. he isnt yours, he is mine.. he prefer me than you, wonnie." then kyuhyun said to siwon. Yeah?? For your information, I prefer a high class criminal than you both! Suddenly I feel something warm and wet at my neck. Then I realized it was a tongue.. Kyuhyun's tongue!! Now he is busy wetting and nibbling all part of my neck! In this public place! School's garden! Has he lost his mind??!

"h-hyung.. please stop it.." I said to him, but instead he just mumbled and began to my neck hardly. I frowned and bit my bottom lip to prevent something bad escape from my throat.. Then he moved up and my earlobe, make my effort to hold that bad thing escape, failed..

"mmmhh.." I moan with a half-closed eyelids.

"see? he even likes my tongue!" kyuhyun said to siwon. Then I saw siwon gave him a do-or-speak-more-than-this-then-youre-die glare. I sigh in relieve when that insane kyuhyun finally let me go.

"okay, no need to glare at me like that, wonnie! see ya at our class!" kyuhyun said while waving his hand and running inside the school, runaway like a coward.. Now there is only me and him, this devil, standing in front of me with his both hands inside his pockets while chewing his bubblegum. I just look down to the ground, dont know what to say or do.

"umm, I.. I think I should go now.." I said to him after gathered some strength. When I was about to turn around and walk away, suddenly my bag that I hold in my hand, being pulled off from me. I surprised and saw him holding my bag with a smirk on his face. Oh great, youre so clumsy, lee donghae! You should hold that precious bag on your chest, not on your hand! I stepped forward to reach my bag, but he pull it to his back, I try again and he pull it above his head. Ugh, this guy is really... I swear I wanna kill him RIGHT NOW!!!

"hyung, please..." I begged to him. Then he put his index fingers on his jaw, like thinking about something..

"with one condition.." he said to me. Ohh I hope it wasnt something bad.. So I nodded to him.

"kiss me." then he said, make me drop my jaw and widened my eyes.

"h-have you lost your mind?! youre insane!" I shout to him. He just hummed and walking pass me.

"its your decision, fishy.." he said while whistling and swung my bag with his arm, back and forth..

"w-wait!!!" I snapped from my though and quickly stop him before he disappear with the crowd.. He stop his step and turn his body to face me.

"o-okay... I.. I'll kiss you!" I said hesitantly while look down. And then when I look up again, I found him has standing in front of me already. I look at his face and he just look deep and straight into my eyes. I bit my bottom lip and clutched his chest for support. Then I raised my body with my toes to leveled his height. I tilted my head while leaned closer, then I closed my eyes.. After that, the next thing I know is something soft and warm pressed against my lips. I opened my eyes and found that I had landed my lips on his. Knowing that it was enough, I pulled my head back and step on my feets again. I could see he smirked while looking at me and rubbing his lips with his own fingers, showing his dimples.

"...sweet.." he said while his lips. I blushed and quickly grab my bag from him, then run to the school.. Okay thats it! That was the first time and last time for you to kiss a devil, lee donghae! But.. Its been a long time ago the last time I heard people say that my lips is sweet, before hyukkie.. die..

~~~~~~

The school has finally end.. Ahh thank god I came in class in a time before Mr. Kim entered the classroom.. And my homework result was... A+!! Hahaha, things couldnt get better than this.. Well, its night already now because I had to attend my extracurricular first.. But nevermind, at least I didnt get punished by Mr. Kim..

I walk home happily while singing my favorite song, then suddenly I feel like somebody was following me. I turned my head and saw a guy in black jacket was following me. I got scared and fastened my speed. Oh god, is that a robber?? Suddenly I feel a hand touched my shoulder. I quickly turn my body and hit him with my bag for several times.

"let me go! dont dare you touch me!" I said to him while keep hitting him. But he quickly grab my wrist and pulled down his hoodie, revealing his face. My eyes widened as I stop hitting him. That devil face of him.. That sharp nose.. And that lips that I had kissed this morning...

"siwon hyung?!"

"yahh why do you hitting me?? I did nothing wrong!"

"whatever! Im not in the mood now to face you!" I shout at him and turn my body, but he quickly grab my wrist again and pulled me to him.

"I said, Im not in the mood! What do you want from me?! Let me go!!"

"hae-ah, its me..!" I stopped my move when he shout just now. Did... Did he just called me.. Hae? B-But the person that know those nickname was only...

"h-hyukkie..?" I asked hesitantly. And he nodded...

 

***

 

 

Chapter two~~ x) what do you think? Weird? Boring? Comment please~~