Am I Dreaming?

49 Days (EunSiHae Ver.)

DONGHAE POV

My head felt dizzy as I tried to raised my body that laid down on the ground. As I managed to standed, then I looked around. Where am I? This place looks like a park. Wait... I know this park.. I used to come here five years ago with my... boyfriend. Well I didnt visited this place again after he dead. Because I know once I get back here, I would crying like a kid for the memory that played again in this place. And I wont make him sad and worried of me up there. I want him to be happy in the heaven. I dont want to give him any burden.

"hae..." suddenly I heard someone called me. The voice is familiar for me. The voice that had gone from me five years ago. Yes, it was his voice.. My boyfriend's voice. Am I dreaming? Impossible if I can hear his voice now. And how can I be here? I didnt remember that I walked here. The last thing I remember is, I laid on my bed and hug my nemo cushion, and I slowly traveled into my dreamland. Well maybe this is just a dream. But I still hoping that this isnt a dream. That his voice that I hear just now is real.

"hae..." he called me again. I turned my body to find him.

"where are you??" I said. 

"behind you." suddenly a voice whispered huskily in my ear, sent a hot air on it. Yes, it was his whisper. He always whispered to me huskily with his teasing tone like that everytime we made love. I turned my body and finally I saw him. Standing in front of me, smiled with his unique smile. As I saw him, my tears started to fell down from my eyes. This is really him. This is really him, the boy whom I loved. The boy whom I missed.

"hyukkie..." I called him an tried to run to him. But suddenly my legs felt numb. I frozen at my place. Only my head that I could controlled.

"h-hyukkie..?" I called him again and looked at him with questioning look. Then his smile dissapeared, changed with a sad smile. Oh how I hate him when he place a smile like that on his plump lips.

"whats wrong with me, hyukkie?" I asked. "why cant I move??"

"no, you cant hae.." he answered me. I frowned and tried to fight my numb legs.

"but.. you can, right? you can move, right?? then come here, hyukkie.." I said to him. But instead he shooked his head. Whats wrong with him? Why he dont want to come closer to me? Have he found someone else on heaven? Have he found someone else that much more perfect than me, and changed my place in his heart? Or have he found a beautiful angel that much more pretty than me??

"w-why, hyukkie..?" I asked. I waited him for answer but he just stay standed there. He didnt say anything to me. He just stay stared at me with his brown orbs. What the hell is wrong with him? Then I decided to speak again.

"I miss you.. Now youre finally comeback to me.. Now please come here, my love.. Let me hug you.. Let me kiss you.. Let me feel you again.."

"actually, I want to... But I cant.."

"what? why?"

"because Im just a spirit..."

I stunned at my place when heard his answer. He is just a spirit? I know he is gone already. And I know the fact that he didnt exist in this world anymore. His presence in this world is just a spirit, I know that.. But why did he said that to me? I know all of this is just a dream, this is just a stupid dream that I believed is real. But could he at least say somewords that comforting me? Why would he say such a words like that that make feel sad instead?

"hyukkie, I know.. but.."

"just wait." suddenly he cut my words off. 

"w-wait? wait for what?" I asked confusely.

"just wait for my presence in your life again." he answered. What is he talking about? He told me to wait for his presence in my life? Hah, even a fool people may will know that it was just a bull.. 

"trust me, hae.." he spoke again, as if he could hear my mind.

"b-but how, hyukkie..? I mean, youre... youre.. youre gone already.. how could you come in my life again?"

"I had searched for a person. A person that have a bad behaviour towards you. I had watched you and that person since many years ago. And thankfully, God give me a present." he explained to me. What is he talking about? Why does he talking nonsense like that? God give him a present??

"w-what..? I-I mean.. what.. p-present..?" I asked hesitantly, still couldnt believed what was he said just now.

"He gave me a present.. to come into the world again. Shortly, He gave me my second chance. But that chance only last for 49 days.. And He told me to find a person which has bad behaviour, to be my temple. So I'll be there inside that person's body and rulled his body for 49 days.. To take care of you one more time, and to change that person's behaviour to be the good one." he explained to me. I cant help myself but widened my eyes and dropping my jaw.

"just wait, hae.. I'll be beside you soon. Be patience.." suddenly hyukkie said and stepped closer to me, then kissed my lips. I was too shock that I didnt realized that he was kissing me. And finally when I managed to move my legs, he suddenly dissapeared. Leaved me alone in this park. 

"just wait, hae.. just wait.." then I heard his voice again through the wind that breezingly blowed on me. The wind was so soft and calmingly, till make me laid my body on the ground again. And somehow my eyes felt heavy, then finally I closed it slowly.

~~~~~

"wake up, dear..." I mumbled when felt someone shaking my body. I opened my eyes slowly and found myself laid on my bed. Then I saw my mom sat on my bed, caressing my long hair lovingly. So that was just a dream? Well it was a weird dream, but I thanked to God for make me dreamed about hyukkie again. I was often dreamed about him since he death, but the last one was the most weird dream about him that I had ever dreamed.

"look at the clock.. wake up now, or you'll be late." my mom then smile to me and kissed my forehead and cheeks. Then she walked out from my room. I sat down and massaging my tired neck. Ohh its better, mom. Better late than earlier. Because if I come late, then I wont meet that cruel bastard on the gate. I wont lose my stuff again because he stole it from me as soon as I passed the gate if I come earlier. 

"aish..." I mumbled while ruffled my hair and walked to the bathroom. But then suddenly I heard hyukkie's words at my dream. 

"And He told me to find a person which has bad behaviour, to be my temple. So I'll be there inside that person's body and rulled his body for 49 days.. To take care of you one more time, and to change that person's behaviour to be the good one."

The person with bad behaviour toward me? Then is it possible if its him..? The sadistic boy that often stole my stuff and teased me in my school? That arrogant boy whom is the most rich boy in my school? That cruel boy whom is the first son and the first heir of Choi company?

That boy..?

Choi Siwon??

 

***

 

 

First chapter!! xD I just couldnt hold myself to write it later.. Well I hope you enjoyed this first chapter, and comment please~~~