D-day!

It's not love, right?!

Eunyoung was late for school and she was running towards her classroon which is just a few steps away. She knew was going to die because it is Maths period and worse, her Maths teacher, Mr Lee, who is a strict teacher and make her stand outside the class since she's late for class. She stood outside the door and prayed that she won't get scolded but that would be impossible! She slowly turned the door knob, looking down and was shocked because she didn't hear an old man calling her name. She looked up and heaved a sigh of relief. Apparently, Mr Lee didn't come to school! She happily walked in and greeted the teacher who stood in for Mr Lee. 

 
"Good-morning! Sorry I was late!" she greeted in a mischievious tone. 
 
The teacher just responded with a "Eum..".
 
She pulled the chair that was tucked under the table and took a seat. She then took out her writing materials, books and faced the whiteboard that was filled with Maths formulas. She quickly took down the important notes and solve the problems that the teacher had gone through with the class. Right after Maths, it was Eng then Science. After Science, it's finally recess. The only period she was looking forward to since the moment she stepped in her classroom.
 
"Hey, have you memorised the lyrics already?" Jieun asked curiously.
 
Turning her head to face Jieun, Eunyoung replied, "Of course. I listened to the song and memorise it until 2 am last night. Because of that, I overslept and was late."
 
Jieun chuckled and apologized to Eunyoung. They both bought some light refreshments and walked back to class. On the way back to class, Eunyoung accidentally bumped into someone who wasn't wearing the school uniform. She guessed he was an outsider that came to their school. 
 
"Can you look where you're going?" that guy who she bumped into asked annoyed.
 
"I'm sorry. It was an accident," Eunyoung apologized. 
 
That guy vanished from her sight in a blink of an eye. Classes continued as per normal. Time struck 1.30 pm which meant that it was assembly. 
 
"Gosh! It's assembly now!! It's d-day!" Jieun screamed.
 
Eunyoung, calming Jieun said, "Chill. Later you'll get too nervous!".
 
Both of them changed and walked past the corridors and went into the hall. They went backstage and got ready. Soon, the talent contest started. Participants after participants walked in and out of the stage after their performances. It was their turn next and Jieun was going to lose her mind. She was very excited but nervous at the same time.
 
"Next! We're going to have Jieun featuring Eunyoung!" the host cheerfully called them out.
 
"Fighting!" both of them cheered backstage in unison.
 
Jieun took light steps to the stage while Eunyoung stayed backstage. 
 
The music started playing and Jieun began singing, "Sarangi anya.. Igeon sarangi anya. Neoui jipchagi punniya.. Eodi gaddeunji. Naega eodi gaddeunji..." 
 
When Eunyoung started rapping, audiences started to look around to find where Eunyoung was. They didn't knew she was backstage.
*They were singing Song Jieun ft Bang Yongguk - Going Crazy
 
Thunderous clapping was hear after their performance. Judges now have to make a decision. Who's the winner? 
 
__________
 
Another chapter up! This chapter made my brain messy. I tried opening my vocab file in my brain but maybe I failed. Bleh~ who cares! Haha! Hope you'll like it! ;D