Chapter 3

Fortuious You

Over the course of the next few months, I found myself falling more for Woohyun. That was inevitable, having the time we spent together and the experiences we had together. I discovered that he was actually the CEO of the company I had tried to enter.

Knowing that, he had immediately suggested him arranging for me to be his secretary, the spot being empty. I had declined at first but he assured me that no one would talk about me entering because of connections under his watch. I finally made him promise me to let me climb up the ladder. Though reluctant, he was nevertheless convinced by my hidden way with words.

True to his word, Woohyun had hired me as an accountant. Even without his help, I had impressed my superiors with my efficiency and infectious good attitude, thus, I was quickly promoted to become his secretary.

It was yet another Saturday with Woohyun and me at the orphanage, spending our time there trying to make the children happy. Tired, I sank down on a bench, watching as the kids play amongst themselves.

Woohyun handed me a can of coke, taking a seat beside me as well. Our fingertips brushed against each other and I felt a zap go through my fingers. Slightly shocked, I retracted my hand quickly. Before I could stop it, a memory floated into my mind.

Flashback

“Ahhh!” Hyomin squealed as Woohyun dumped a bucket of ice cold water over her. Cracking up, Woohyun managed to get out a few words, “Just cooling you down.” His laughter was cut short when I used the garden hose to soak him.

I stuck my tongue out, holding the hose in front of me as a protective barrier. He smirked but retreated. The girls and I cheered, thinking that the boys had decided to back down. I kneeled down in front of them, high-fiving them. Just then, Syomin pointed up and behind me.

I spun around as fast as I could… Only to be met on the face with a pail-full of water. “Yah!” I sputtered. Grabbing a bucket that Haneul held up, I emptied its contents on Woohyun. “Just cooling you down,” I mirrored him.

I noticed that Woohyun froze as his eyes opened, falling on my chest area. Slightly uncomfortable, I snapped my fingers in front of his face. “Up here,” I gestured at my face, watching a blush form on his face.

Was he checking me out? It couldn’t be. I wasn’t exactly gifted in front and behind, if you knew what I meant, just enough for a small cleavage.

To my shock, and the other girls’ excitement, he tore his shirt off, ing it toward me. I received it from him, looking at him questioningly. Subconsciously, my eyes fell to his abdominal area. A smirk formed on my face before I could realise it as I spotted that he had abs. Don’t be fooled by my innocent outer image. I was in reality a pretty erted girl.

Woohyun, his eyes trying not to fall on me, waved his hands somewhere around my chest area. My head dropped down. It was only then when I realised that my white tank had been soaked through, showing my bra to the world to see. I just had to choose today to wear my Victoria Secret hot pink bra with black lacing covering it.

I blushed, understanding why he did that. Pulling it over my head, I felt a jolt sent down my spine to my womanhood as I inhaled his scent. My head started swimming so I quickly pulled it on. Grinning to myself, I adjusted the loose black shirt, tucking the ends into my jeans.

I felt a flicker of disappointment in me when Woohyun put on an extra shirt that he had. Turning around, he grinned at me, “Like what you saw?”

Pretending to roll my eyes, I shook my head. Watching him pout, I couldn’t help but laugh.

End of Flashback

I was broken out of my thoughts when a familiar yet unwelcomed voice registered in my head.

“_____-ah. I see you are still come here.”