yyeeaaa

waking up my baby

~ookkk lets finish this off cause i been procrastinatin ALOT...I mean AAAALLLOOOTTTTT, and all i have to say for it is i am extremly sorry T__T~

 

~narrator~

minho in the security office was watching all of this happen, his boyfriend on the verge of crying and shaking in fear. how sadistic can you get really. minho was in such a happy mood because of this, i mean he finally got his baby finally awoke. after he had his little victory dance for accomplishing his mission he went out to where taemin was, who was now in the fedal postion his thumb in a corner trembling. minho walked over towards taemin with the biggest grin ever on his face an said "hey baby, whats wrong" taemin looked up to him an jumped up wraping himself around him like paint on a wall (i kno lame refrence but it was rite on the spot so dont blame me k). "WHERE WERE YOU MINHO I WAS SO SCARED" taemin yelled at minho who was still smiling "AND ARE SO HAPPY ABOUT DIDN'T YOU JUST HEAR THAT PHYSCO, WE'RE GOING TO DIE!!!!!" minho just looked at him amused "relax taemin we're not going to di-" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WERE NOT GOING TO DIE, DIDN'T YOU JUS HERE THE PHYSCO, HE SAID THERE'S NO WAY OUT!!!!!! NO WAY OUT, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN TO YOU HUH!?!?!?!?!?! DEATH!!!"

at the sight of taemin's panic minho starts to think 'hhmmmm maybe scaring the s*** out him wasn't the best way to get him to wake up' but he keeps his smile on an tell taemin "like i said before we're not going to die, it was all just a little joke from to wake you up since you seemed tired after your shoots" minho hugged taemin an kissed his forehead like everything was all good now that he explained what happened. taemin looked up at his hyung with the a face that was mixed with the angry of his key-omma after jonghyun makes a mess and onew's face after some one ate his chicken that he was saving. taemin pushed minho away and just stared in shock before he yelled at the top of his lungs "A JOKE!!!!!!! THAT WAS A ING JOKE"  minho looked at him in shock that he cursed not the fact that he was upset. "yeah it was just a joke don't be made at me minnie" minho tried to go back over to taemin an hug him. taemin was in the middle of processing what jus happend to notice minho coming back over 'a joke, this was a joke, well lets see if he likes jokes too then' and the same evil smile that came across minho's face earlier that day came across taemin's as he hatched his plan of revenge.

 

 

 

~the end~

 

you were expecting sumthing bigger than that weren't you sorry, i couldn't think of anything