chapter 2

waking up my baby

~so there'll be no confussion in the story minho's cousin owns the movies theater they're going to. oh an sorry i haven't updated i was hibernating cause of the snow lol but seriously srry~

 

narrator pov*

   ~at the movies~

taemin and minho finally got their popcorn and soda after the epic debate over whether to get kettle corn or regular, taemin won with his aegyo. they made there way to the seats wwaaayyyy in the back, who wants to get recognized right? the movie started an also the start of minho's evil plan, muahahahaha. half way through the movie minho looked over to taemin and found him sleeping and he thought to himself 'part 1 comince' he got up, left the theater and told his cousin to clear out the movie theater. an hour later the theater was empty and the movie was about over. 'part to comince' minho made his way to the security room and said to himself "let the fun begin"

 

taemin's pov*

i woke up when the lights came back on in the theater 'crap i fell asleep i hope minho didn't notice, maybe i can play it off '. "that was such a good mov-" i look around and didn't see minho anywhere. i didn't see anybody at all. "minho where are you" i tried not to yell because i didn't know if there people outside or not. 'he probably went to the batheroom or something' i got up put back on my disguise and went to walk to the bateroom but when i got out of the theater i didn't see any people in the theater at all, not even the employees. 'ok time to panic' "MINHO...MINHO WHERE ARE YOU" i ran around the theather in search of minho or anybody another human being. 'im getting really scared' i pulled out my phone with shaking hands and dialed his number..........straight to voicemail. i ran to the front of the movie theater to the front doors 'he's playing a prank on me, he's probably outside waiting in the car for me right?' when i got to the front doors they were locked, no cars in the parking lot either. 'OH MY GOD WHAT'S GOING ON WHY IS THIS HAPPENING' "MMMIIINNNHHOOOOO, PLEASE ANSWER ME!!!!! IF THIS IS A JOKE ITS NOT FUNNY!!!" i walked back towards the theaters when the intercom came on and a deep raspy voice came on "you might as well stop yelling for minho. he's not here no one is, no one is gonna save you"  'this is deffinetly not a voice i know, who is this' "WHO ARE YOU, WHY DID YOU LOCK ME IN HERE, WHAT DO YOU WANT" i tried to sound as brave as i could but it came out shaky and scared.

 

~ok i really wasn't gonna make this a chapter story it was supposed to be a one-shot but i always forget to updat during the day an do it right be fore i go to bed sssoooo what im trying to say here is im sorry its really short~