chapter 2

Welcome Back Old Friend

"Becca! Oh, please wake up, we are going to be late for practice!" Skittles said in a high panick.

*Rolls over and wakes* "Mwo?" I said with a sleepy smile on my face. It was funny to me to see my "Little Sister" go crazy sometimes; like now. Skittles kept pushing and pulling  me to get me out of bed, I looked at the clock, it was only 6 in the morning!

I mummbled into my pillow ", We don't have practice today!"

"Mwo? I can't hear you!" Skittles whined as she continued to pull my arm; seeing as how the usual way she  woke me wasn't working; so she resulted into pulling my arm out of my soccet.

"WE DON"T HAVE PRACTICE!..... now please let go of my arm... it's starting to hurt..." I yelled while holding my pain filled head and arm.

"What! I woke up for nothing? Fine! see you in a few more hours!" Skittles stomped out of our room and the television, to watch her favorite show.

MAN! I am so tired and my head keeps getting these splitting head ackes. Why was my body flashing me back into the past? I did everything to forget the past for years now. Well, it did work, but not exactly on the memories I wanted to get rid of.

*sighs and takes out a diary*

Diary entry #214 May 13th, 2012

Dear Diary,

  I had another memory of that boy again. He had been appearing into my dreams more frequently, but sometimes out of no where a memory hits me in braud daylight. I am starting to worry Skittles with all of the pain medication I have been taking. The doctor said that the meds should minimize the pain, yet they have only made it worse.

*rubs head and countines to write*

The memory this time was well....... *dream*

"ByungHun! Hurry and get some ice cream too, otherwise I will eat it all!"

"Hey, don't be a pig!"

"I am not a pig or a turtle for that matter so stop making fun of me!"

ByungHun only laughed at me, when I puffed up my cheeks. He was always mean to me, but then again he seems to care.... I think.

*Grabs head* "OW!" Another memory was coming back. Skittles ran into the room with my pills in hand; I pushed the pills away knowing that they would only hurt me more.....Tears rolled down my eyes at the images that appeared into my mind. Instantly I began to write before I forgot any detail.

~ *Falls to the ground* "Stay away from ByungHun you LOSER!" a little girl around ByungHun's age said as she pushed me to the gravel of the road. I just sat there as they kicked, pulled my hair, and scratched at me. This was usual for me, due to the fact these same girls always pick on me when ByungHun was away from me. The only thing was that I wished today they would leave me alone. It was my third birthday today and I was hoping to enjoy it. But I guess it doesn't matter because these girls didn't care about me; not one bit.

"Leave her alone!" A voice yelled from behind the group of girls. They had shocked and scared expressions on their faces as they ran away; leaving me on the road, unable to feel my body.

"Becca are you okay?" It was ByungHun. "Have they done this to you before!?!" He said with....with worried eyes. He helped me stand to my feet, as I nodded to his question.

"Your so weak! You need to stand up for yourself!" He started to lecture me and walk away. I followed with a small smile on my face. ByungHun turned around to face me; I hugged him and started to cry into his chest while thanking him for saving me. After crying for a few minuets, he tended to my cuts, then we walked home like how we normally did after school.

"Hurry up! You are slow like a turtle!"

"Don't call me turtle!"

"Awww, I'm sorry TURTLE!"

*I started to cry as the memory went into a horrific state*

"Becca?" Skittles was holding me. Somehow I was lying on the floor. I guess I out while trying to write down the memory. Maddie (Skittles) petted my head as tears fell, as she comforted me I said ", Help me find him....."

"You mean that little jerk from your past?"

*Giggles* "Yes that little jerk for my past."

"Why do you want to find him now? Hasn't it been like 20 years?"

"No it hasn't been 20 years... I'm only 17 now. So, It should be like 14 or 15 years since I last saw him."

Maddie sighed and nodded her head in agreement. She knew that I had to find him for a reason I really didn't know the answer to myself. We both laughed as our favorite song came on. It was Teen Top's SUPA LOVE! She and I danced around like idiots.

"Wait? You still haven't seen a picture of them have you Becca?" I shook my head. Skittles giggled at me. "And yet your in love with CAP! That makes no sense at all!" she said with a smile. Maddie logged into our computer and clicked on a picture of them; my eyes went straight to a pink haird boy.

"Who is that?" I said with my eyes wide.

"Oh that y beast is L.Joe!" Maddie screamed in excitment and pointed to another boy say that he was CAP.

"Thats the boy from my past........"

"No way the guy you like is...."

"NO! no the pink haird one...um... L.Joe!"