Flower Blind

Flower Blind

  " I'm Ugly." 

 My heart clenched. This had gone on for two hours.

 " No you're not Hyukkie." I replied as gently as possible. My fingers raised to his cheek, gently brushing the flawless skin.

 It really was flawless, except for the one scar on his temple. It ran from the center of his forehead down, past his eyes and under his ear. This scar seemed harmless. Just by looking at it, it doesn't seem like it could do any harm, any damage. It was just one scar, one somewhat deep scratch that had found it's way onto my Hyukkie's face. Honestly, when I ran into the hospital room, with him sleeping on the bed, still alive, the scratch meant nothing. 

 The doctors decided not to tell me what the scratch actually did, how harmful it actually was, not until I had found out for myself that is.

 " Yes I am Donghae!" Eunhyuk snapped I felt my fingers flinch from reflex, but I made sure they went back to place, tracing his eye brows, his nose, his lips.

 " No you're not. I should know. I'm looking at you." I replied. 

 How do you convince a blind person they aren't ugly?

 " You're lying Hae." He stated, bringing his hand up to trace the scar. I quickly smacked it down, glaring at him. His face turned towards mine, and the tear-streaks were clearly evident.

 " I am not lying. I will never lie to you." I explained. I gently pecked his lips. He sighed and lifted his hand again, which I quickly smacked down.

 " Hae, stop. If I'm going to live with this forever, than I have to get used to it." Hyukkie growled. I nodded, forgetting he couldn't see. His fingers gently touched the scar, and he winced as he did so. I felt my heart squeeze even more as I watched. His finger trace it, repeatidly. I didn't understand:

 Why did he have to force himself to remember it, to memorize the spot, to memorize every inch. Why did he have to force his hand to touch what he hated. Why couldn't he forget about it. He was still Hyukkie, my Hyukkie. He was still going to be able to laugh, to tell me funny jokes. He could still hold me, as I could hold him. He could still pull me onto his lap, and kiss me. He could still listen to me as I baked some food that was most likely inedible, which he could still taste and tell me it tasted fine.

 When his finger traced the scar for what was the eleventh time, I stood up, the chair smashing behind me. I grabbed his wrist and pulled it down. Tears slowly forming in my eyes. 

 " Stop Hyukkie! You are not ugly. That scar just brings out your beauty more, and I don't understand why you have to trace the god damn thing over and over again. Are you trying to remind yourself of the damn car accident, or are you trying to tell me that I should be blind or something! I would have gone blind for you and you know it HYUK!" And I did have more to say, more to yell at him about but he pulled me down. My face slammed into his chest, his heart beat was then loud and clear.

 " If you went blind I would have killed the doctors for not saving your eyesight." Eunhyuk whispered into my ear.

 " Do you want me to kill the doctors." I mumbled into his chest, my face slightly heating up. I felt his body vibrate so I glanced up. He had a small smile on his face, as a few chuckles escaped his lips. 

 " Then you'd go to jail, and I wouldn't be able to see you." He explained. I felt his fingers trail up my arm and onto my shoulder, then up to my chin pulling my face up to his. " Now get out of the awkward position and come into bed with me."

 I giggled and pulled myself up beside him, where he had made room. I let my head fall onto his chest: His heart made one of the most amazing beats one could ever hear. It was just amazing.

 " Am I really not ugly, Hae?" Eunhyuk asked. I glanced up at him, before pushing my face into his stomach and shaking my head. I could hear his uncontrollable laughter as my head tickled his stomach. I had learned that trick years ago in highschool. If  I used my hand he always came up with a different idea, a different plan for what to do that afternoon. If I used my head, he knew  I was kidding around.

 " Are you sure?"

 " I am positive Hyuk, and if you ask one more time, or say that you are ugly one more time I will leave this room." I threatened. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and pull me against him tightly. 

 " If you leave than I will know I am ugly." Eunhyuk smirked nuzzling his head into my hair. 

 I pouted and blew onto his neck. He chuckled and gently hit my arm. Code for: Cut it out. I smiled and nodded onto his chest. 

 " Hae, were you crying."

 " No." I answered, rather too quickly.

 " You said you wouldn't lie." Hyuk stated. I bit my lip. 

 " Yes.... sort of... I Thought you were dead so do not make fun of me crying!"

 " I would never make fun of you." He said, I could hear the sarcasm.

 I elbowed him softly in the gut, and he let out a small croak. It was hard to not laugh at that, and in response his arms tightened around me, causing breathing to be a wee difficult.

 " H-Hyuk." I groaned, looking up at him. He was facing the window, acting if nothing was happening. I hit his chest, but he only squeezed tighter. I moved my mouth to his shoulder blade and bit down hard. His grip immediatly loosened and I jumped from the bed, onto the ground, with little to no trouble. I pulled the chair up and sat my self on it crossing my arms.

 " I didn't know you wanted to try doing it in a hospital!" Eunhyuk exclaimed. My face turned beat red and I leaned my self against the chair, with a bit too much pressure. I felt myself falling back, hitting my head against the wall and sliding down. 

 " You fell didn't you." Eunhyuk asked.

  " Maybe."

 

 A couple of weeks after that day, Eunhyuk finally moved back home with me. I thought everything was better, and getting back into place but one day, I walked in on Eunhyuk in the bathroom.

 " Hyukkie I made pancakes do y-" 

 " I'll always be ugly." I heard Eunhyuk mutter. At that I slammed the door open. 

 " HYUK!" I screamed. Eunhyuk looked up at me wide eyed, his fingers fell from his forehead which was red from what appears to be scratching. " Get up, we are going somewhere."

 " But your pancakes." Eunhyuk muttered trying to walk past me to the kitchen. He had memorized the layout of the house, where everything was: Tables chairs, cups, plates, everything.

 " Screw the pancakes! They were burnt anyway!" I announced grabbing his hand and pulling him to the front door.

 " But Donghae."

 " Don't but Donghae me. You are not ugly!" I exclaimed. " Now get in the car because I'm going to drive."

 " You sure... we could call a taxi-"

 I narrowed my eyes at him, and I knew he could feel them. My glares were quite powerful.

 " I'm going to die." I heard him mutter as he sat himself inside of the car. I smiled in victory as I pulled myself in and started up the ignition.

 Where I was going wasn't a far drive. We just had to walk alot of it since there wasn't a road at a certain point. I had forced him to walk hand in hand, he wasn't a big skinshipper, up to the destination. The whole way there I could hear him whining, and asking where we were going, why it smelt it wierd, and why we were out in such heat.

 I only gave him this reply. " We're going to be beautiful." 

  Once there, I let go of his hand. The destination was open land, filled with flowers. It was one of those places you'd see in movies and wish you could be there. It was surrounded by trees, but there was enough land to run in without worrying about them. Three years ago Eunhyuk had brought me here and compared me to every flower there. I don't remember any name to any of them, since I was sort of mesmorized how he himself was as beautiful as every flower there. 

 I turned around and smiled at Hyuk who was waiting for me, somewhat patiently, to say something. " Welcome to the secret garden." I announced. Hyuk's eyes widened and his head whiplashed around.

 " You've got to be kidding me hae, why are we here. I can't see it. There's no point."

  " There is a damn point... I think... just sit down." I ordered, my lips slowly forming a pout. Eunhyuk sighed and fell onto the floor. 

  " I think I fell onto a rose." He grumbled. I giggled.

 " Serves you right.... now you are not ugly with that scar Hyukkie. I think it makes everything just shine more. But if you don't like it than wait a minute." I ordered. Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and fell back wards. 

 I sat down in front of him and grabbed a couple flowers, knotting them together. In the corner of my eye I watched him pick up the flower.

 " This one is a buttercup isn't it?" He asked. I replied with a 'yes'. It was the first flower he had named, and that was before I went into the trance. 

 " This one was your favorite right?" Again I replied with 'Yes'. 

 " I don't get why it's a really boring looking flower." He grumbled.

 " But it's the first one you compared me too. Am I boring looking flower?" I joked. I watched a small smile form.

 " I remember saying you could brighten any room like this flower. So you are not boring."

 " How can a boring flower brighten up a room."

 " Oh shut up! Be thank ful I compared you to flowers."

 " I will, but I think you should apologize to the flower."

 " What?"

 " You hurt it's feeling by first calling it boring, then it figured out you lied, but then you said it's boring again. Apologize." I ordered, trying to suppress my laughter as I continued to knot the flowers.

 " I-I'm sorry buttercup." I heard him say, and I lifted my head to see his face. I didn't expect it to be right in front of me. " Sorry buttercup but I'm not going to apologize to a flower. It should be apologizing to you for not being as pretty as you."

 My face flushed. " Guys are not suppose to be pretty." 

 " But you are." He announced pushing me back onto the flower. I looked down at what I was making to see it was finished. I grinned. My face turned back up, seeing him inching down to kiss me.

 " Stay still." I ordered.

 " Why?" 

 " Just stay still."

 " Fine."

 I put the flower-crown ontop of his head, covering up the scar completely. " Guess what, no scar."

 His left hand snapped up to the present I had given him and he chuckled. " How do I look?" He asked as he sat up straight, straddeling my waist. Right as he did so the flower crown fell in front of his eyes. 

 " I made it to big." I noted sadly. " Sorry."

 His hands wrapped themselves around my waist and pulled me up, smashing me against him tightly. I winced, but not enough for him to notice. His lips met my forehead gently.

 " Now, this is a better reason not to be able to see." He announced pressing his lips against mine. 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

HEYO!

What did you think? xD I got the idea right when I saw the Teaser Photos! I'm sorry It isn't the most fabulous thing written, but I think it went well. 

 

Comments please? It means alot to me! And other writers! If you couldn't tell..... xD LOVE YA'


images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRijJy91mXu5EdjU2ajBAu
Kri