I don't care.

Me plus You

Your POV

" I'm going mom". I shouted and moved fast before mom can say another word.

"WAAAAAAAAIIIIITTTT!", i can hear her shouting behind me. But she's my mom, so I can never ignore her. I walked back to the front door,

"This is your lunch". I grabbed the lunchbox but noticed that it's way to heavy for my food.

"Omma? Why is this very heavy?.

"I contacted Yoon Hee (Junhyung's mother) to not let him bring lunch. I said you'll share with him this lunch". I’m about to say something but before I can mumble another word, she pushed me inside the car and closed the door.

"BE SAFE! BE CLOSE TO JUNHYUNGIEE". I can still hear her even though our driver drove as fast as he could.

 

At school…

As usual, like everyday, as I arrive to the school, from the time I get out from the door of the car, to the point when I walk through the corridors to the time I get inside my room, all the students watch me with much amazement. I don’t know what’s so good about me that they are so startled. Oh Yes!. I’m smart.

“_____-ah? Come on!”, I can hear a familiar voice. It’s  my bestfriend Seungyeon. She’s been with me for 3 years.

“Have you done the research paper that we will pass today?” She asked as soon as I was near her.

“Yes, It’s done.”

“You’re really the best in the world, ____-ah”

“Neh, Let’s come in together.”

We went in the room and sat in our usual sitting arrangement which is the front row when they arrived. I’m talking about the beasts. The school kingkas. Junhyung is now the newly appointed leader since the original leader DooJoon graduated already.

“______-ah, I missed you”. Yoseob yelled and his blond hair waved as he runs towards me.

“Yoseob-ahh, how could you miss me? We’ve seen each other yesterday”. I replied

“Noona, I don’t know.” He replied shortly. Then he sat to the seat in the left leaving the chair in my right the only vacant chair in the room. So Junhyung sat there.

Time passed by fast. I closed by notes and keep it in my bag. When I opened my bag, I saw the lunchbox.

“I almost forgot about the lunchbox. But how am I gonna share this to him.”

I tried not to care but I should so I went to the cafeteria. It’s not hard looking for their table because what would you expect? the table with many girls around. That’s it.

I walked towards the table and the girls moved their ways. I must be respected.

“Ohh. Ms. _____ brought food for us.” Kikwang stood up and about to receive the lunchbox until my phone ring.

“Hurry, I on the rooftop, bring OUR lunch. I’m hungry” he commanded.

“Weh? Weh??.”

“tuuuutt tuuuutt”, the call was ended.

“WHAT TO DO?”