Let's get started!

If everything would be easy

"So firstly you must clear up your mind and don't think about anything. When you'll be experienced enough then you'll be able even play piano or use two abilities at the same time" Chen told me once more (I remembered his name cause I'll talk with him really often) "Then after clearing up your mind focus on the object you want to lift."

"Pardon. But from where you know that lot about not your powers?" ChanYeol asked adjusting his glasses.

"The answer is really easy. The basics are all the same and as they call me smartass nerd I'm learning a lot about it. Let's continue." I nodded. Chen tilted his head motioning Lu to show the example for me. Without any effort he lifted pencil from Chen's hand.

"Now do the same thing." Chen said.

I emptied my mind, then focused on the pencil and only it. With a lot of effort I lifted it and it flew in my hand as i wanted to. Sweat covered my forehead and BaekHyun wiped it away.

"Kumao oppa." and he smiled in return.

"For the first time you did a good job. Now try lift something harder. Like your bag." I nodded and again empied my mind and focused on the bag. I lifted it from the ground and it slowly started to fly towards me, but after few centimeters it hit the ground and my legs weren't holding me anymore. Fortunately Baekhyun cought me that I didn't fall.

"Thank you again oppa. Today I'm really not lucky and must to thank everyone."

"No. You're one of the luckiest people, because you have found out about your abilities and new world which have been existing for years and only chosen people were meant to know about its existence. We all have abnormal ancestry. Just ask your parents, grandparents about it." Chanyeol said. Now he was rather serious than happy-virus.

"Haven't you even wondered why your family lives so long?"*Exactly, my grandma's sister have already 124 years and it don't seem that she will die soon*

"Haven't you thought why you don't catch any illness?"*Yes, I thought about that. But I never got an answer and my parrents told me that I have strong immunity.*

"This all causes our abnormal family. You are unique in our kind. And to be exactly you're the first one known like that." Chen finished explaining and asking rethorical questions.

"What does that mean?" I asked Chen

"That means that in your family were persons which were mixing blood with person having other ability. Your parents were last ones in this kind of chain which had blood which wasn't mixed yet. They closed this chain and here you go, Ji Joon was born this way." Everyone looked at him with big eyes.

He finally stood up, took his glasses of and started explaining more."In example when woman have telekinesis ability..."

"Hey! I I look girly that doesn't mean I'm girl!"

"And man have lightning ability" Chen continued and all were shocked, especially Lu, that Chen could continue this calmly "the child which will bor for them will have the abilities of his parrents : telekinesis and lightning. Unfortunately he can control only one ability, which he used first, in example telekinesis..."

"Yay!"Lu shoutes and everyone shushed him, because Chen's story was really interesting and unknown for all of us not only for me.

"In example telekinesis" he repeated to not loose his thoughts "Then the ability to control lightning will disappear for him, but only practically."

"How understand, practically?" Yi xing asked

"Normally. His blood will contain that power and technically he can use the power of lightning, and he will know about it but he won't be able to use it. Same story will be when parrents won't say for him about one, or at all about his abilities."

"So when that child will pair up with another who's blood is mmixed too but only with another abilities then their child will be able to 'choose' from our abilities?" I asked unsure if I understood everything properly.

"Bingo" he said "When all the abilities will mix up in the blood of one person will be born most powerful, let me say that word, magician."

"Like me?"

"Yeas. That I read in some really old books and everyone thought that that was only fiction, and that will take centuries to find if it's true or not. But here you are, the live evidence of what I have read about."

"And then how about my kids? Will the be like me, or like my ancestry, will have only one ability?"

"That no one knows. You're the first one of your kind. Maybe there were people like you when information for those books was gathering rom all over the world and through senturies, but that was only written about your birth, and that is only probably because we don't know if it is true or you born in other conditions."

"But this is most reasonable explanation" I stated

"Yes, btu we can't be 100% confident. This is that book." He took old and big book from his bag. He opened it and read a few lines"It says 'When this marvelous child will be born, for his eyes will be opened former, real and aftertime.'."

"What does that mean?" Yi Xing asked.

"Well, that probably can mean only two thing. The first one is that she can explore time, travel through days, centuries, or that she can see, have visions about past, real and future. That's how she can find out about herself more. But one more time, I'm not confident that all what's written is true. She just must practice more and often and after some time we will find everything out." I nodded. "Continue lesson?"

"I would be glad to, but this" I pointed at my bag "worn me out. I barely can stand on my legs. Let's continue another day."

"Okay. Take this" Chen handed me a book "I hope you can read, can't you?"

"Of course I can! Thank you really much." I hugged everyone, took my bag and book and headed to the dorm. Fortunately I live alone so I can practice as much as I want to and not disturb anyone. Moreover not being disturbed by anyone.

 

 

[A/N]: And so I'm back almost after whole 4 months! *Yep, you can kill me now x.x* Well I hope at least you'll like this chapter. And to be honest Now I'm halfway done writing next chapter but I must check my mistakes and then writhe it here, on the aff (yes I write all my stories with hand, pen and paperXDD) So I think on the next week chapter 4 will see this world^^ Please Comment^^

Love

Jae=3=