.:TWO:.

Remodel Me.

 

KEY

 

I stirred to the sound of the irregular beeps of the monitor beside me.

 

Wait.. Monitor?? I'm in the hospital. Fantastic.

 

" Hyung, I think he's waking up," A soft, wary voice spoke and I heard some frantic ruffling from my left. I unconsciously twitched a little.

 

" KiBum-ah."

 

Oh, it's Onew..

 

His voiced had an overflow of worry in it. I tried to open my eyes but they stubbornly refused to open.

 

" Omo," The soft voice came again, closer now. " I think he's waking up!"

 

" I'll get the doc," Another voice came. This one was stronger, deeper. The door entered and shut. When it opened, I could here the Lee seong-saeng-nim yelling and lecturing somebody or a group of people.

 

" Completely nonsensical, irresponsible bunch of eighteen year olds. NEVER in my entire teaching career have I-"

 

I twitched again.

 

" Aish," I heard Onew fidget impatiently. " Where's the doctor??"

 

" Relax, hyung," The soft voice tried to calm Onew down. " I'm sure he'll be here any minute now. "

 

The door opened once again.

 

" - completely no idea whatsoever on how dangerous this was! KiBum-sshi, your own classmate, almost died if the paramedics weren't in time!! What if-"

 

The door closed again with a thud and I couldn't hear Lee seong-saeng-nim anymore.

 

" KiBum," I felt Onew shake my shoulder. " The doctor's here wake up. "

 

" Well, according to the time he's been resting and the medication we've given him," Another strong voice came followed by a ruffle of papers. " He should be able to hear you by now. By an hour he should be awake. "

 

An hour??

 

" Alright," The strong voice that called the doctor agreed.

 

" - full apology this instance! " Came Lee seong-saeng-nim's voice. I heard a few pairs of feet trudge in.

 

" Why isn't he awake?" I recognized the voice. It was one of the jocks that were after me - L. Joe. He was one of the behind the scenes jocks, just standing behind, watching everything.

 

" How am I suppose to apologize to a dead guy??" An annoyed, arrogant voice asked crudely. It was no other than the all-mighty Kingka, Lee KiKwang. 

 

" Hyung.. " A voice sighed. Now, this voice, was unrecognizable. " Stop it."

 

" YAH!! LEE KIKWANG!! YOU-" Onew had flared up. I can imagine his glasses nearly falling off his nose. 

 

" Hyung, relax," The soft voice said, sounding a little frightened. 

 

" RELAX?!" Onew had yelled.

 

" Yah, Onew-ah," I'd tried to speak. Amazingly, I could. Forcing my eyelids open, I groaned. The view was a little blur but I could see all of them hovering over me, Onew about to climb over the bed to attack KiKwang.

 

" Is there a problem?" A nurse poked her head in. Everyone simultaneously shook their heads and she left.

 

" KiBum-ah, are you alright?? " I heard Onew ask but I didn't reply.

 

Lee seong-saeng-nim was at the foot of the bed, face red with anger; Onew was standing on my left with KiKwang on my right. Beside Onew was a tall black, short-haired guy, eyes as big as Keroro; And beside Keroro man was a skinnier, shorter guy with a blonde mushroom cut hair and worried eyes. Now, what honestly caught my eyes was the guy next to KiKwang.. Big brown eyes, brown hair with side bangs, very obvious high cheekbones and an angular jaw. Looked very similar to a dinosaur.. I held back my laughter. His hand was on KiKwang's shoulder, ready to stop KiKwang from attacking Onew. All of them were still in their school uniform. I spotted the baseball bat in KiKwang's hand.

 

" What happened?? " My voice cracked.

 

Great.

 

" You were hit in the head by these two idiots," Onew glared at KiKwang and L.Joe. " You had some bleeding but it's all alright now. You were kinda unconscious too." I nodded whenever he spoke. 

 

" Oh, great, you're awake, KiBum," The doctor returned with a nurse. " I expect your friends will fill you in. Ms. Lee, I need you to deal with some papers.. " Lee seong-saeng-nim nodded and smiled at me before frowning.

 

" Aish. YOU," Lee seong-saeng-nim chided and snatched the bat from KiKwang. 

 

The door closed behind them.

 

" Who are you??" I pointed to mushroom, Keroro and the dinosaur.

 

Nice nicknames. 

 

Whoa. I wasn't mean.. Heh, must be the morphine. I feel a little loopy..

 

" I'm L-Lee Taemin, nice to meet you, " The boy with the mushroom hairstyle bowed slightly and played around with his fingers. I turned to look at Keroro expectantly.

 

" Choi Minho," He flashed an award winning smile. Slowly, I turned to the dinosaur.

 

" I'm Kim Jonghyun, KiKwang's cousin," He smiled a little. 

 

Lee seong-saeng-nim re-entered the hospital room.

 

" KiBum-ah, " Lee seong-saeng-nim smiled warmly. Everyone turned to look at her. " You'll be released by today so you'll have two days of Medical Leave from school." 

 

I nodded in response.

 

She turned to KiKwang and Jonghyun.

 

" Have you apologized, KiKwang? " She asked sternly, eyes probably glinting with evil.

 

" De," KiKwang snarled in return.

 

" Well, I've discussed it over the phone with the principal so we've come to a conclusion."

 

At that moment, every single one of us tensed. I saw Onew clutch the bed sheets and Jonghyun preparing to stop KiKwang from hitting Lee seong-saeng-nim.

 

" Which is..? " I prompt after she left us in mid-air suspense.

 

" You, " She jabbed KiKwang in the shoulder. " And your cousin will take KiBum under your wing. You will not let anyone harm him. You've harmed him more than enough. "

 

All of our jaws dropped. I was the first one to recover.

 

" Wait.. So.. Kingka of the school, Lee KiKwang is my... BODYGUARD?! "

 

" Now that you put it that way, yes," Lee seong-saeng-nim shot me a smile.

 

" BWOH?! " Minho, Taemin and Onew had exclaimed in shock.

 

With that, KiKwang stomped out, leaving Jonghyun to apologize to everyone before rushing out to chase after KiKwang.

 

The kingka as my bodyguard?? Not bad.. Not bad at all..

 

=

 

Hey, I hope you AFF-ers like this :) Please check out my bestie's, Amblack, fanfic: Cinderella's Best Friend. ^^ Here's the link - 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/23297/cinderella-s-best-friend-jonghyun-korean-shinee-you

 

Thanks :)

 

-MN