Thanks Friend

Nothing I Wanted, But Something I Needed

Minho's P.O.V :

7831, 7832, 7833, ah-ha, here we go!!! 7834 honeyb... OH MY GOD!!! The house was massive!!! It had to have at least 50 windows, and a Ferrari, actually 2, in the front of the house, a huge backyard... WOW!!! My house doesn't even compare to this place. My house only has about 5 windows, a small backyard, a pick-up truck, and a big tree covering the sun, so that was good. I wobbled as I went up to the door. It was a crystal door, so I could see a little bit. I slowly knocked on the big door. Soon, I heard footsteps... clumsy footsteps, so I knew Taemin was coming. The door opened. " Oh, hi Minho," Taemin said. He had an inhaler and a half shirt on and some shorts. He looked so cute. " Oh, hello Taemin. Nice house you have! Well, Here are your things." " Oh, thank you!!! " " Well, I guess I will be on my way " " W... Wait a sec. Why don't you come inside for a little, we can have tea " I really wanted to explore the massive house, but I cannot get attached to Taemin. " Um, Taemin. I don't think..." " I am not your friend, but you am mine!!! All my friends get to come inside my house! Well, I guess you will be the first." I didn't want to upset Taemin, so I decided to stay a while. " Maybe just for 5 minuets." " OH GREAT!!! COME ON IN!!!" He pulled me inside the house. I was so amazed. A glass twisted staircase, the cleanest carpet ever, a beautiful fireplace... I couldn't say anything. " The kitchen is this way" Taemin said while inhaling the gases of the inhaler. I was quite surprised by the kitchen... it looked ordinary. Well, it had a really cool looking table in the middle, but other than that, it looked like a normal kitchen. I sat at the table as Taemin set the tea on the table. There was silence for a few minuets, The only sound was the siping of our tea.

Taemin's P.O.V :

I had to kill the silence, so I started a conversation. " So, did the costume work out okay????" " Yah, it was perfect. Did you get your braces tightend alright???" " Yes, but those guys really messed me up, so thank you for saving me." Shoot!!! Why would I just say that!!! " Really, it was no problem. Hey, can I ask you a question?" " Fire away! " " Why do people pick on you when you live in a nice place like this??? Wouldn't they be all over you and trying to be your friend " I stopped and tryed not sound full of myself, and took a sip of my tea. " Well, to be quite honest, no one knows I live here " " Well, why don't you tell them that so they will stop messing with you? " " Oh belive me, I have thought of that idea, but... well... don't think I am full of myself... but if I said anything, they would probaly never leave me alone, would always want to come over, and suficate me. It is hard enough being a nerd, I can't handle popularity." For a second I wanted to take back those words I said, but then I heard it... laughter. I have never heard Minho laugh before, or smile. His teeth were beautiful, and his eyes sparkeld even more when he laughed. I couldn't help but laugh also. Soon, the kitchen was filled with laughter. But of course, a special lady had to come and make it akward! " Oh, who's this handsom young man? " My insanly nice mother said. " Hello mame, my name is Choi Minho, nice to meet you." " Nice to meet you too Choi Minho. So, are you my son's new boyfriend??? Everything was really quiet now. We couldn't even speak, no one could. I took some of my tea. " NO MOTHER, OF COURSE NOT, MINHO'S NOT GAY AND NEITHER AM I!!! " " Well, I made it awkward... I think I will just go." My mother walked out the door. " Minho... I am so... " " Dude, it's okay!!! Your mom didn't know. Wait, what did she mean by NEW boyfriend... have you hade a boyfriend before??? " " Since you are my friend and I am not yours, I will tell you. I used to date this one guy, who was perfect in every way. But I had to end it because I didn't like him, I was just wondering what it would be like to date a guy. It turned out it was ok, but I didn't like him, and he understood. BUT I AM NOT GAY!!! "

Minho's P.O.V :

Those few words crushed me :" I was just wondering", "I didn't like him", "I am not gay"... wait... why do I care anyway? I don't... do I? Of course not!!! Some reason, those words made me uneasy. " I think I've stayed too long. I need to go. " " Well, I wish you could stay longer, but if you must, I will walk you out! " He walked me to the door, and I opened it with struggle, it was so big!!! " Well, see you tomorrow, Minho." " Goodbye, and don't wear "booty shorts" to school tomorrow, my friends don't wear booty shorts." He just stood there, with the thought of me calling him my friend swirling around in his head. Did I mean it... Actually I did. Since he wasn't gay, and just used guys as experiments, I am not worried about getting attached to him... But why does my heart beat so fast everytime I see him?

Lunchtime: ( still Minho's point of view )

He wouldn't leave my side, ever since I said he was my friend. As it turned out, I didn't want him to leave. When I left to the hallway, he was still getting his lunch, trying to catch up to me, but something stopped him. It had been 3 minuets, and he hasn't come out yet. I was worried. As I got closer to the closed luchroom door, I heard laughter. I opened the door to find Taemin covered in his lunch, and taken of his glasses, so he couldn't move.Even the luch staff looked, and giggled. I had to say something. " HEY! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT MESSING WITH MY FRIEND? DIDN'T I TELL YOU LAST TIME YOU WOULD HAVE SOMETHING WORSE THAN A BLACK EYE?! " Everyone turned there head. The bullies even got a little frightend. " Minho, it's okay. I am used to it." I heard those words, and they hurt me worse than what he said yesterday. He was used to this!!! Him getting his lunch dumped over him all the time. Taemin looked a mixture of calm, but scared also. " GIVE MY FRIEND HIS GLASSES BACK!!! NOW!!! "           Minho didn't think they would listen to him so easily, but they did. " Taemin, let's go, come on." Taemin grabed his glasses from me and put them on, giving me a big smile. " What? " " Did you mean what you said at my house and what you said just now?!?! " " And what exactly did I say? " He took some of the gases in the inhaler. " You know, you being my friend... was that true?! " " Well... sure. You're nice enough. Just don't make me regret it!!! Or else I will take it all back!!! " "Don't worry, I am a good friend!!! Well, I have never really had a friend, but I am pretty sure I am a good one." I smiled at his resopnse. " Hey, since you came to my house yesterday, maybe... well... if you don't mind..." " Just spit it out already!!! " " Maybe I can come over your house sometime." My house compared to his house... well you figure it out. I had to give him an answer. He had been so nice to me and I did nothing for him, so I had no choice. " Sure." I gave him the address to my house, with a shakey hand. " Why are you so nervous? So what if your house isn't as nice as mine, I don't care, I just want to be your friend. Those words touched my heart!!!! " Okay, come by tomorrow." " Will do!!! " He huged me before he left. I think he could be my best friend one day.