The New Kid

Nothing I Wanted, But Something I Needed

Taemin's P.O.V :

I am Lee Taemin, and I am a nerd. But don't get me wrong, I am pretty bad-( Yah right ! )! I am 17, and of course like every nerd, I have bullies. Their names are Kim Wook, Jay Hyun, Kyung Woo, Sang Chun, and worst of all, Joon Yun. Oh how I hate Joon Yun!!! Well, I will go to school now.

At school, during free period :

"I really need to get my braces tightend, they are really loose", I said as I poked at my teeth. Soon, I heard footsteps. Not just any old foot steps, but foot steps."Oh gosh", I said. I quickly scarfed down the rest of my banana milk, and tried to hide my face in my locker that smelled like a combination of bananas and paper. They walked up to me. " Oh look guys, It's Lee Taemin, our favorite person in the whole world" Sang chun said. "Guys, just leave me alone please. I have to call my mom to tell her I need my braces tightend" I said, with a scared voice. " Oh, you have to get them tightend, do you??? They are loose???" Jay hyung said, as he wiggled my loose braces too hard, to where my gums bleed. " Guys, please. It really hurts" I said, tasting the blood in my mouth. " No one even cares about you, you know. So no one's comming to your rescue" Jay Hyung said, wiggling my braces more as the others laughed. Soon, something I had never expected to happen... well, happend. " Is there a problem here?" Said a guy I have never seen before. He must be that new student everyone was talking about. I couldn't belive it. He was tall, and had a great body. His eyes... oh his eyes... they were the best shade of chocolate I have ever seen. His eyes were a bit froggy, but it didn't matter much. Wait, why am I thinking this??? I am not gay. It was just so shocking to see a person who looks like that actually stand up for me. I snaped back to reality. I realized that I was let loose, and he was fighting those bullies, and winning!!! Soon the fight was over. WHERE WERE THE TEACHERS?! At that point I didn't care. " Now, is there something you would like to say to that guy???" The new guy said. Since Jay Hyun was the leader, he had to say it. " Were very sorry, Lee Taemin." Those es actually said the word sorry!!! Wow, that was a first. The mystery guy wiped off his jacket, and walked away.

I followed him, wanting to ask so many questions. I built up enough courage and said " What is your name." " Minho, Choi Minho." He kept walking, and so did I. " Oh, what a nice name! So, how old are you? I am 17 " I said with a bloody smile. " I will answer all your questions, if you go and wash out your mouth in the bathroom. It looks nasty!!! " "AHHH, I am sooo sorry!!!" I hid my face, not wanting him to see me blush.

Minho's P.O.V :

"I will answer all your questions, if you go wash your mouth out in the bathroom. It looks nasty!!!" I said with a serious face, but inside, I was cracking up soooooo much!!! Not at his funny looking bloody mouth, but at his cuteness. He was small, with no bad acne, and had nice, but bloody at the time, teeth. His face was so beautiful, and his eyes were so innocent!!! " Okay, how do I look now?" He gave me bright smile when he came out the bathroom. He looked so beautiful, but I knew I couldn't say that, so I plainly said " You look fine." " Thanks... Minho. Oh, i'm sorry!!! You probably want me to call you by your full name, right. I'm sorry. " It's cool, Taemin, just calm down!!!" "Oh.. um... okay." He is so frekin' cute!!! I just want to hold him and... what am I saying???!!! " So, like I was saying earlyer, how old are you, i'm 17." " I'm 19 " I said, showing no expression as I kept walking. He kept following me, but I liked it, but I couldn't let it seem like I like it, so I had to make him leave. " What do you want now?" I said. " Oh... well... um... are we... you know... friends???" He said in a low voice. Friends??? I didn't even know what a friend was anymore." NO! WE ARE NOT FRIENDS, SO JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME. "  I didn't want to  say that, it's just I couldn't let myself get to attached to him, or let him become my "friend", Because I had a strange situation with a friend.Me and him were best friends since the age of 6, but one day, I told him my feelings, and he felt the same way. We dated for about 3 months, and broke up, and never saw, talked, of texted eachother again. If I get too attached to a person, then it could happen all over again. 

 

Taemin's P.O.V :

" NO! WE ARE NOT FRIENDS SO STAY AWAY FROM ME!!! " Well, that was a bit harsh, but i've heard things worse!!! But, I will make sure he is my friend!!!

Lunchtime( still Tamin's P.O.V ) :

I tried to look for Minho, but all I saw were a bunch of weirdos!!! I went into the hallway, because sometimes people go out there to eat, and I found him! But he didn't look so great. I went to go sit. " Hello, Minho " I said with a smile. " I thought I told you to leave me alone! " he said in a rude tone. " Well, I thought since you didn't have anybody to sit with, and I surley don't, we could sit together... maybe... i dunno." " Look Taemin, you are great and everything, but I just can't be your friend. It's not you, it's me." " Well, that's cool, i'll just be your friend, you don't have to be mine, althought if you change your mind, just let me know." I walk off, until I hear a voice calling me back. " Taemin!" Minho said. " Can I borrow your jaket and glasses?" " What for? " I was curious. " I have to throw my lunch away, but if those girls see me, they will be all over me, so I need a little costume until I get out. Before I could say anything, the loudspeaker came on. " Lee Taemin, report to the parking lot, your mother is waiting for you." I hear laughs through out the school. It didn't bother me much anymore, seeing that I was used to it. " Sorry, but I have to go get my braces tightend. Hey, you can still borrow them, just return them to my house. The address is 7834 HoneyBun Street. okay?" 

Minho's P.O.V :

My mouth droped at the address. " HON... HON... HONEYBUN STREET!!! Don't all the rich people live there??? " " Yes, and?" Taemin asked as if it didn't matter, which to him it didn't. " So that means you loaded!!! " " I guess you could say that " Taemin said like it was nothing. " Now here are the clothes, I have to go. Drop them off whenever you get time!!!" Taemin was bumping into walls like a blind idiot, and he was blind, but not an idiot. I was wondering why, until I realized I had his glasses too. He is so cute when he stumbles!!! But beside that, I can't belive this!!! HoneyBun Street!!! Taemin was loaded, but I still don't know why the pick on him so bad. Hmmm... I wonder.