Nuguseyo (Who are you?)

In love with a cyborg girl.

 

Kikwang looked one more time at the door and then continued with what he was doing. Half an hour, One hours, two hours... Hara didn't still come back. 'What is she buying? She only needed icecream to buy' He whispered it to himself. 'She's probably lots of stuff... typical Hara' He laughed in himself and now really continued with what he was doing. 
 
He looked around and saw that the whole livingroom was empty. He strechted himself and stood up and walked to the kitchen. Hyunseung was there, drinking a bottle of juice. 'Oh, Hyunseung did you saw Hara come in?' Hyunseung took a last gulp and then turned to Kikwang. 'I think she's already asleep.' He threw the bottle in the bin and walked upstairs. *Already upstairs...* He turned around and also walked upstairs. He walked past Hara's room but then walked back again. He stood still for a moment in front of her door but then lightly knocked onto it. 'Knock knock' ... No answer. He knocked again. But again no answer. *She's probably asleep already* He walked up to his room and went to sleep. 
 
[NEXT DAY] 
 
Kikwang woke up with a heavy heart, he felt like there was something not right but ignored it anyways. He walked up to the kitchen and made some rolled eggs with bacon for Hara. He walked up to her room on knocked on her door. Again no answer. 'Hara-ssi, I'm comming in' He carefully said and slowly opened the door. He looked around and saw that her room was completely empty. 'Hara-ssi?' He placed the plate with food onto her desk and looked around for a note. Because normaly she would place a note somewhere, but mostly on her nightstand. But this time there was nothing and that is really rare. He turned around and saw Junhyung who walked by. 'Yah yah! Jamkkanman!' Kikwang shouted. Junhyung stopped and walked back to where the sound was coming from. 'You talkin' to me?' Junhyung pointed to himself. 'Yes, did you see Hara go away this morning?' He asked Junhyung. 'Err.. no, nobody did go outside this morning or night' Junhyung answered. 'Wait, what! Night? But Hara did leave last night to buy some icecream for Dongwoon, and after that she did come back.' He explained. 'Huh? that's weird, Doojoon checked all rooms and she wasn't inside. He also locked all doors so nobody could go outside or inside that night, that's impossible' Junhyung said. 'But Hyunseung said she was already inside by then.' 'No, that can't be..' Junhyung answered and walked away. *Hara was away al night..?*  His instinct immediatly told him to find her. 
 
He walked outside to the mart maybe she was there or people saw her. He stormed inside and immediatly went to the cashier. 'Could it be that you saw Hara!??!' Oh wait.. They probably don't know her. He grabbed his phone and showed a photo of her. The cashier looked at it and then said. 'Sorry sir, Never saw a girl like that before.' Kikwang then explained everything to her, and started a commotion. 'Sir could you please leave, i already told you i've never saw a girl like that.' 'But please!! she went here and..-' 'Sajangnim, Sajangnim! (boss/manager)' A broad, tall man came from behind a  glass door and walked up to the commotion. 'What is it?' 'This sir won't leave, i think he's searching for someone could you please help him. I've got a lot of costumers.' She asked her boss. The man looked at Kikwang and then wagged his finger, 'Ddarawa (follow me)' 
 
'So what is your question, boy' The man asked him. 'Well i'm searching for this girl. And this is the last place she went to' Kikwnag desperatly answered him. The man grabbed Kikwang's cellphone and looked carefully at the picture. 
'Do you know when was the last time she went here?' 'Yes, yesterday night' Kikwang answered. 'Yesterday night...' The man repeated him. He suddenly grabbed his own cellphone and made a phone call. Kikwang just sat there awkwardly, waiting. The man placed his cellphone in his pocket and then said. 'Do you have 5 minutes, I just called a employee who worked last night. Maybe she saw this girl' 'Ah! Kamsahamnida! Jeongmal kamsahamnida!' Kikwang bowed to the man. 'No thanks, boy' He smiled at Kiwang. 
 
The door went open and there stood a cute teenage girl with short black hair and bangs covering her eyes. 'I'm here sajangnim' She bowed to the man. 'Sit down Jaehee' He said to the girl. The girl sat next to the man and then looked at Kikwang. 'I think you can help this boy right here' The man said. The girl looked dumbfounded at first but then asked. 'With what?' Kikwang opened his cellphone and showed her the picture of Hara. 'Did you saw this girl last night?' She looked good at the picture and then answered. 'Well actually i did' Kikwang looked up, shocked. 'Really?' 'Yes, She was my client. She had bought lots of groceries' *Lots of groceries... But Dongwoon told her to only buy icecream..* 'Do you also..  maybe know where she went after that?' 'Well she was my last client,  When i was outside i still saw her. She was plugging her earbuds in her ears right in front of the mart and then walked forward, After that i grabbed my bike and turned around and she suddenly was gone. Which is really weird because the road is a really long one sided road..' The girl explaind. Kikwang listened carefully to every detail. 'OR.. maybe she went through alleys, but i think that's impossible.. because those alleys are really scary by night..' She finished. *It could be, Hara isn't afraid of anything. Kikwang stood up and bowed to the girl. 'Thank you so much for the information, but i got to go know' He bowed one last time and then walked out of the mart. He stood in front of the mart with a worried look on his face.
He repeated the sentence in his head. *She was plugging her earbuds in her ears right in front of the mart and then walked forward* He looked in front of him and the road was indeed a long one sided road with a few alleys. *OR.. maybe she went through alleys, but i think that's impossible.. because those alleys are really scary by night..* He walked past every alley, untill he saw something weird behind a trashcan. 
 
Hara was lying there since yesterday night. She woke up because of the sun who was really bright and the cold she felt. *What... cold?* She felt herself and pinched herself. 'It worked!' She tried to stand up but it hurted as hell. she had bruises and scratches everywhere because of the fall. Her stomach started to grumble. 'W-what? Hunger?' *This is so weird.. feeling all this feelings* She looked next to her and still saw the groceries. She looked inside and found the icecreams. She grabbed them but they had all melted. *Aish..* She saw a little sack of crisps. *This will do, right..* 
 
He looked further into the alley and saw legs appearing. He walked more and more and saw a girl eating something out a sack. Wait this girl was Hara.  'Hara!!' He came up to her and hugged her. 'Ouch!' She whined. He immediatly let go and looked at her. Wait what.. bruises, scratches.. How is that even possible. She's a cyborg. 'Come Hara let's go' He tried to lift her up but she backed away. He looked at her and saw a terrified look on her face. 'Don't be scared Hara, let's go home, You're probably cold' *How does this guy know my name* But she let him do what he wants anyway. So he lifted her all the way to home. 
 
He placed her on he bed and closed the door behind him. 'Where did you find her?' Doojoon asked him. 'In an alley close to the mart.' Kikwang placed his hand through his hair. 'You did a good job finding her' Hyunseung gave him a reassuring pat on his shoulder. Kikwang then looked up and gave him a small nod.  They suddenly heard something from upstairs so they immediatly went to her room. Kikwang was first and barged into her room which made her scared and shocked. 'Hara, Neo gwenchana? (You okay?)' She just looked at all of them with a terrified look on her face. She finally opened and said. 'Nu-nuguseyo? NUGUSEYO!?!(Who are you?)'