KC3 meets JB again.

In love with a cyborg girl.

 

'I want icecream~ Icecream moggeolaee~' Dongwoon whined like a little child but nobody gave him any attention. So he give up and went to Hara. 'Noona noona! Can you buy me icecream' Aegyo didn't affect her but she agreed to it because he looked pitful. 'Ah.. araseo then, you want to go with me' 'Well errr.. I'm soooooo tired from school..' He quickly lied down on the couch and placed his hand on his forehead. 'Yah, you lazy punk. Go with her' Kikwang demanded but Dongwoon acted like he fell asleep. 'Well.. I'll go alone then' Kikwang looked outside and saw that it was pretty dark. 'You sure? I can come with you' He asked her. 'Aniya, i'm fine.. Be right back' She grabbed placed her shoes on and tried to look for her coat but couldn't find it. 'Kikwang-ssi can i borrow your coat?' She asked for 5 seconds but still didn't heard anything. '..well' She grabbed his coat and went outside. She placed her earbuds in hear ears because she felt safer that way. 
 
 
She sang along with the song while walking down the road. 'Nan niga jeil joha~, Niga jeil yeppeo...' *Such an awesome song!* Soon she had reached the mart and grabbed a cart and went inside. 'Huh, why did i even grab a cart?.. well.. the fridge was empty anyways, let's go buy some groceries' She walked down different aisles. *Veggies.. Gogi (meat)....Icecream! omo almost forgot* She grabbed al kinds of stuff and went to the cashier. The cashier scanned everything and passed it to Hara. She placed everything in her bag and paid for it. *Whoa that's kinda expensive, didn't knew i bought that many* She placed her bag on her shoulders and walked out of the mart. She stopped for a while, placed her earbuds in her ears and walked again. 'Neoui sesangeuro~..'
 
She happily skipped to home untill a hand grabbed her and drew her into an dark alley. 'AAAAAAAAAAAH' She screamed but the person placed his hands in front of . 'Shikkeuro, it's me!' She looked good, and saw that it was JB. 'Omo yah kkamchagya!' She slapped him but he immediatly grabbed her wrist, and hard. 'Yah, don't grab me so hard....' She winced on purpose. 'Wae? It doesn't hurt, or does it?' JB eyes became suddenly all cold. 'Y-Yah Jaebeom... waegurae? (what's wrong)' 'What is wrong!? What is wrong!? Everything is wrong!' 'With what? Maybe i can help you?' She tried to break free from him but his grip was really tight. 'Tsk, don't act so humanly.. i know everything you liar. And i know Kikwang knows it too,  what will happen when BEAST also knows' He blackmailed her. 'What are you talking about?' She asked him. 'You aren't a human! You are a cyborg JUST LIKE ME!' He screamed. She was shocked for a while, JB a cyborg... how it the hell. 'M-mwoh' 'Don't act so humanly, you've heard me.' 'What are you doing on earth then?' 'That's not the point... I know your secret.' He began and slowly let go of her. 'What?' 'I know you want to be a human.' 'How..' 'That doesn't matter, do you want it or not?' She thought about it, if she became a human she wouldn't be able to go back to her home again, her real home with her sisters. But she wanted to know how it feels to be loved and to love back. '..Y-yes, i want it' *This girl is being selfish much..* JB thought. 'Only on one condition..' JB continued. 'And that's is?' Hara became nervous now. 'You'll lose all your memories from the moment you came to earth' 'WHAT!?' That's a huge risk. She can remember her sisters but she probably can't remember Kikwang AND BEAST. All the times they had together, The way how Kikwang looked at her. She's going to forget all these and start fresh? Ofcourse she doesn't want to lose those but the urge to become a human is big now. She wanted it so bad. Without talking with her sister about it she agreed to it. 'Araseo then..' JB grabbed a  little small box from his pocket and gave it to her. Open this and look at this, don't look elsewhere. 'A-and then?' She started to get really nervous' 'You won't remember a thing then, You won't remember this night and probably won't remember Kikwang..' He smirked while whispering the last part. 'Araseo then..' She opened the box. White light came out of it and it almost blinded her. The light turned away. JB grabbed the box and walked away. She wanted to walk after him  but she became very dizzy and a got a huge headache. 'Jae-Jaebeom..' Was the last part till she fainted. She was lying down on the cold ground, the last thing she saw was a JB's silhouet who was standing there, watching at her.. Not doing anything. Just letting her there. JB looked at her. *It's better to have her not knowing anything about Kikwang then being a cyborg next to Kikwang and knowing him*  He smirked one last time and walked after that away.