Its Okay..

All That I Had

            The blinding light of the white room peeked through my eyelids. I blinked them open. Everything was still fuzzy, unclear. I heard voices, a bunch of them conversing back and forth. The words were jumbled together, I couldn’t process anything. I thought I was okay, in the clear until the whole series of episodes exploded in my head and my eyes started speeding left to right multiple times. Then this big bubble was starting to rise from my throat. That’s when everything stopped. I wasn’t in my body anymore. I was on the outside looking in, seeing everything was such a disaster. How I was screaming. Key, Onew and Jonghyun gathered around me and held me tight, nurses and doctors rushed into the room. One male nurse that looked like he could kill someone pried Onew off of me after refusing to step aside. I was still screaming and the tears ran down my face. I stared at the bandages wrapped around my wrists and the IV that stuck out from my arm. I felt a needle sting me and I became weak and finally calmed down, “Just for a few minutes” I said to myself and I fell into a small shallow sleep.  

“Taemin, you can wake up now”

I heard a faint voice near my head. The sound traveled through my ears and quickly snapped me out of my slumber. I slowly opened my eyes and that same face was there, his face. His eyes were just staring at me. My eyes popped open and I quickly sat up, inching back into the head board of my bed.

“What-“I gasped, trying to recollect.

“Ha ha are you okay? It’s just me” Onew said, looking a bit confused.

He handed me a cup of milk and some medication the doctor prescribed me. I swallowed the pill whole, the mass rolling down my throat.

“We’ll get through this little one” Onew smiled, put his hand on my shoulder and left the room.