Can't Take It

All That I Had

The silver beast slowly splits the cells of the top layer of skin, moving deeper and deeper the more it drags down my wrist of my right arm. The skin snarling in resistance but is powerless. All it can do is endure the pain, giving up fighting. It moves down in a line over to meet its soon-to-be-best friend. Razor, I would like you to meet Vein. Vein, this is a close friend of mine named Razor, and he’s really nice once you get to know him.

        They become great friends right away. I wince at the pain but thank it for coming. Besides, I was the one who invited it. Vein starts pulsing harder and Razor can’t resist giving vein the pleasure she wants. He wants it too.

        Down my skinny ivory  arm is a friend I miss far too much. Blood drips at first, but starts speeding down my arm leaking into my bathwater. I dive my head under the water and the stinging of my arm lessens as I focus on my breathing. All the images flash behind my eyelids as I try to connect with my heart. Gently falling asleep in the warmth I feel underwater. Weightless, as I float on nothing.

After what felt like a few minutes of sleep, arms strike into the water fast jolting me awake. Muffled noises I can barely recognize shake me endlessly. Dragged out of the water as I hear more screaming from the hall. I’m too weak to open my eyes. But I know whose hands are wrapping towels around me. I know his hands way too well. So well that I still remember the torturous things he brought to me. Fingers press down my neck taking my pulse as water clears out of my ears.

“Taemin stay with me.” He pleaded “Come on, I need you, we all need you.”

Hell yeah you do. All you ever did was needed me. You needed someone to love you. You needed someone who could be there for you. Someone who didn’t know better. Someone who thought he was doing the right thing. THAT’S ALL I EVER WANTED. Yet, he ended up with way more. He took the only thing I can keep hold of. My ity.